91talk 发表于 2023-2-9 11:37:03

致命女人第一季第五集中英对照剧本


Why Women Kill S01E05 Script (致命女人第一季第五集中英对照剧本台词)

There's No Crying in Murder
1--Previously on Why Women Kill. 《致命女人》前情提要
2--It's waterproof. 防水的
3--So it's safe from my tears of joy. 那它不会被我喜悦的泪水弄坏了
4--What's wrong ? Am. . . am I embarrassing you ? 怎么了 我让你丢人了吗
5--- At least take the flowers. - No!-你至少收下花吧 -不行
6--If you won't accept this simple gift,如果你连个小礼物都不收
7--then what does that say about our future ? 那我们的未来还有什么指望呢
8--We have no future. 我们没有未来
9--- Tommy Harte ? - Amy ? -汤米·哈特 -艾米
10--I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days,我不知道你最近有没有交往对象
11--but I could really use some cheering up. 不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气
12--I was. . . seeing someone. 我本来是有对象的
13--But, uh, she recently broke up with me. 但是她最近跟我分手了
14--Love is always a risk. 爱情总是要冒风险的
15--The chance for love doesn't come around every day. 爱的机会不是每天都有的
16--Are you free Friday ? 你周五有空吗
17--Yes, lover. 有的 爱人
18--"Ma'am" Will be fine. 还是叫夫人吧
19--Now that Jade's gonna live with us,既然洁德要和我们一起住
20--we gotta have some way to introduce her. 我们就得找到介绍她的方式
21--Well, why don't we just say she's family ? 为什么不说她是我们的家人呢
22--I love that. 我喜欢这个
23--Jade, what's going on ? 洁德 出什么事了
24--- Duke is gonna kill Teacup. - Teacup ? -杜克要杀了茶缸 茶缸
25--Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him,是我们的狗 他说如果我不去见他
26--he's gonna put her down. 他就要杀死它
27--For the last two years,过去两年里
28--I've been pathetic Eli who. . . who can't finish a screenplay,我一直都是那个连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱
29--who can't help pay the bills. 账单也付不起
30--I just need a fucking win. 我只需要一场胜利
31--I just want to feel like a man我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿
32--and save a dog and have that be good enough. 把狗救下来 做得足够好
33--Jade!洁德
34--April is very sweet. 艾普尔人很好
35--She's so free-spirited. 她非常自由随性
36--You wouldn't believe the fun we have together. 你不知道我们在一起有多开心
37--Try one. 尝一块
38--You know, marijuana ? 你懂的 大麻
39--I don't think it's working. 好像没什么感觉啊
40--You're acting like you're drunk. 你看起来像喝醉了
41--That might be the pot. 那可能是因为飞叶子
42--- Pot ? - It's marijuana. -飞叶子 -就是大麻
43--We will talk about this later. 我们晚点再谈这事
44--I want to be a singer. 我想做个歌手
45--Really ? 真的吗
46--I'm gonna be somebody someday. 有一天我会出人头地
47--I want to be a mommy. 我想当妈妈
48--I want to be a movie star. 我想当电影明星
49--I want to be a superhero. 我想当超级英雄
50--Saving the world. 拯救世界
51--Taking care of my baby. 照顾我的孩子
52--Going to parties in high heels. 穿着高跟鞋参加派对
53--Handsome. 帅气
54--Nice. 善良
55--Democrat. 民主党人
56--What ? 什么
57--Is that a joke ? 这是玩笑吗
58--That couldn't happen. 不可能的
59--* When I was just a little girl **我还是小女孩的时候*
60--* I asked my mother **我问我妈妈*
61--* "What will I be ? **我会成为什么*
62--* Will I be pretty, will I be rich ? " **我会变得漂亮吗 我会变得有钱吗*
63--* Here's what she said to me **她这么对我说*
64--* Que será, será **天意难违*
65--* Whatever will be will be **该来的总会来*
66--* The future's not ours to see **我们无法预知未来*
67--* Que será, será **天意难违*
68--* What will be will be **该来的总会来*
69--* Que será, será. **天意难违*
70--So ? 怎么样
71--Um, what'd you think, Mr. Porter ? 你觉得怎么样 波特先生
72--Not bad, kid. Not bad. 还行 孩子 还行
73--Really ? So I got the job ? 真的吗 这么说我得到这份工作了
74--It's just one night, but. . . 就一晚 不过
75--if it goes well, we could talk about something more permanent. 如果表现好的话 我们可以考虑让你长期驻扎
76--Oh, my God. Thank you so much. 天呐 太谢谢你了
77--I'll see you Tuesday. 周二见
78--Did you hear that ? 你听到了吗
79--Oh, April, your first singing gig. 艾普尔 你的第一个唱歌工作
80--Promise me you'll come. 答应我你会来看
81--- Tuesday night ? - Mm-hmm. -周二晚上吗 -嗯
82--I wouldn't miss it. 我一定不会错过
83--Wonderful. 太好了
84--And you'll finally get to meet Rob. 你终于能见到罗伯了
85--What ? 什么
86--I told him that there was a chance我跟他说我有机会
87--that I could be booking this gig,得到这份工作
88--and he already agreed to come. 他已经同意要来了
89--I'll put you two at a table together. 我会安排你们坐一桌
90--That way you can get to know each other. 这样你们就能互相了解了
91--Can't wait. 迫不及待
92--You'll have to help me find something to wear. 你得帮我选衣服
93--I'm thinking maybe that blue dress with the sequins. 我在考虑穿那件有金属片的蓝色裙子
94--Oh, yes, that's nice. 嗯 那件不错
95--Is something wrong ? 出什么事了吗
96--Actually, I just remembered,我刚想起来
97--my aunt Lydia is getting an operation Tuesday. 我莉狄娅姑妈周二要做手术
98--- An operation ? - Mm, to. . . -手术 -为了
99--fix her bunion. 治疗她的拇滑液囊肿
100--I agreed to bring her home from the hospital我答应了要把她从医院接回来
101--and look after her. All night. 然后照顾她一整晚
102--Well, can you get someone else to look after her ? 你能找别人去照顾她吗
103--You can't miss my show. 你不能错过我的表演
104--I already promised. 我已经答应她了
105--And it's. . . such a big bunion. 是个很大的拇滑液囊肿
106--This is about Rob, isn't it ? 是跟罗伯有关吧
107--What ? 什么
108--Just admit it. 承认吧
109--You don't want to meet him你不想见他
110--because you don't approve of Rob and I's relationship. 因为你不看好我和罗伯的关系
111--Believe me, that is not the reason. 相信我 不是因为这个
112--I'm telling you, we're lost. 就跟你说吧 我们迷路了
113--Well, maybe if you'd asked for directions如果你在我们下高速的时候
114--when we got off the highway. . . 记得问个路的话. . .
115--Maybe if you'd picked a motel closer than 30 miles away. . . 如果你能选个近一点的汽车旅馆的话. . .
116--Oh, I think we go left here ? 我猜我们应该从这左转吧
117--Oh, we're going in circles. 我们是在兜圈子
118--This is the third time we've passed that wino. 这是我们第三次路过那个醉汉了
119--Well, it's too dark to read the signs. 太昏暗了我都看不清路标
120--Oh, stop and I'll ask at the liquor store. 停下 我去问问那家酒水店
121--We're on Pike Street. 我们在派克街
122--Show me the map. 给我看下地图
123--Move along, kid. 开走吧 孩子
124--Sorry, we were just leaving. 抱歉 我们正准备离开
125--Not you, sweet cheeks. You're busted. 站住 可人儿 你被抓了
126--- Busted ? For what ? - Soliciting. -被抓了 为什么 -卖淫
127--You think I'm a hooker ? 你觉得我是个妓女吗
128--For God's sake, I'm wearing Yves Saint Laurent. 拜托 我穿的可是YSL
129--I didn't say you weren't successful. 我可没说你不算成功
130--Uh, she's with me, sir. 她是和我一起的 先生
131--She was just asking directions她只是去问个路
132--because we got lost. 因为我们迷路了
133--Relax, kid. I'm doing you a favor. 放松 孩子 我是在帮你
134--You don't want your first time to be with a pro. 你不会想要把初夜献给一位老手的
135--How dare you ? 你胆敢信口雌黄
136--I'm a well-known philanthropist. 我可是有名的慈善家
137--I don't need to know your specialty. 我不需要知道你的专长
138--- Let's go. - What ? -跟我走 -什么
139--Come on. 赶紧的
140--Hey! Seriously, sir, she's my girlfriend. 慢着 先生 她真的是我女朋友
141--I find that hard to believe. 我不相信
142--Well, show him your license. 给他看你的驾照
143--If we just met,如果我们是刚见面
144--how do I know his name is Tommy Harte我怎么会知道他叫汤米·哈特
145--and that he lives in Pasadena住在帕萨迪纳市
146--at 74 Oakhurst Drive ? 奥克赫斯特大道74号
147--His birthday is March 10. 他的生日是3月10号
148--Okay. 好吧
149--So, if you're a couple from Pasadena,如果你们是帕萨迪纳来的情侣
150--why are you going to a motel in Azusa ? 为什么要去阿苏萨的汽车旅馆
151--We are having an illicit affair. 我们这是婚外情
152--We've driven 30 miles to avoid being spotted我们开了30多英里是为了避免被
153--by his mother, who is my best friend,他妈妈 也就是我最好的朋友
154--and my husband, who is gay. 以及我的同性恋丈夫撞见
155--Well, I got to give you points for creativity. 不得不说 你们还挺有创意
156--Have fun, kid. 玩得开心 孩子
157--Eli! Hey, can you walk Teacup for me ? 伊莱 你能不能帮我遛下茶缸
158--I'm helping Taylor pack for her trip. 我在帮泰勒打包行李
159--- Yeah, sure. - Thanks. -好的没问题 -谢了
160--Still going to Fresno, huh ? 还是要去弗雷斯诺 是吗
161--I have to. This conference has been on the books for months. 我必须去 这个会议数月前都已经定好了
162--Honey, the people at your firm know that we were attacked. 亲爱的 你公司的人知道我们被袭击了
163--I mean, they wouldn't blink if you opted out. 如果你取消的话 他们一定会理解的
164--I know, but I told my sisters I'm coming to town,我懂 但是我已经告诉了我的姐妹们我要回去
165--and they're still threatening to visit this summer,她们仍旧威胁说这个夏天要来看我们
166--so we kind of want to break the news所以我们应该在她们来之前
167--about our living situation before that happens. 先挑明我们目前的居住情况
168--Why don't you just shoot them a text ? 你为何不发个信息给她们呢
169--I'm not gonna tell my sisters I'm in a throuple via text. 我才不要短信告知我姐妹我处在一段三人关系中
170--Yeah. Just make sure you tell them it was your idea, not mine. 确保你告诉她们这是你的主意 而非我的
171--- But it was your idea. - Yeah,-但这确实是你的主意 -没错
172--but your sisters hate me enough as it is. 但是你的姐姐们已经够恨我的了
173--We don't need to throw any more gas on that fire. 我们就没必要再火上浇油了
174--You haven't met them yet, but they're awful. 你还没见过她们 但是她们糟透了
175--All right, Teacup. 好的 茶缸
176--Whoa, here we go. 我们走
177--- Lamar. - Oh! You do know who I am. -拉马尔 -原来你还记得我是谁啊
178--I was curious我正纳闷呢
179--'cause you've been avoiding me for weeks. 因为你已经躲我好几周了
180--No, no, no, no. I. . . 没有没有 我. . .
181--I-I was absolutely gonna call you back, man. 我正准备打给你呢 哥们
182--I just. . . I've been incredibly busy. 我只是. . . 最近太忙了
183--I see you had time to get a dog. 忙到有空养狗啊
184--Oh, forgot to tell you. 对了 忘记告诉你了
185--You'll like this. 你会喜欢这个消息的
186--Finally had that threesome. 我终于试了下三P
187--I would ask what one has to do with the other,我很想问这和养狗有什么关系
188--but never the fuck mind. 不过还是他妈的算了吧
189--- Where is my script ? - Script ? -我的剧本呢 -剧本
190--The one you promised would be done a month ago ? 你许诺我一个月前就该写好了的那个剧本呢
191--The one I talked up to Paramount. 我和派拉蒙影业谈好了的那个
192--Got 'em all excited, and now they're pissed off他们当时都很兴奋 如今都气炸了
193--wondering what happened to it. 不知道剧本是什么情况
194--Well, it-it's almost done. 就快. . . 快要写好了
195--I'm just. . . making a few final tweaks. 我只是. . . 在做最后的细微改动
196--Oh, please. 得了吧
197--The only line older than that is "Let there be light. "比这更陈词滥调的怕是只剩"要有光"了吧
198--No, I'm not lying. Look, I-I swear to you. . . 不 我没撒谎 听着 我向你保证. . .
199--I swear to you, I will have it to you in one week. 我向你保证 一周内我会把剧本交给你
200--No. You got 24 hours. 不行 你只有24个小时
201--Starting now. 计时开始
202--Come on, man, we're supposed to be friends. 别这样啊 哥们 我们本该是朋友的
203--Look, I am your friend. 听着 我是你的朋友
204--Any other agent would have kicked your ass to the curb long ago. 换做是其他经纪人早就抛弃你了
205--Okay, well, yeah, and of course,好吧 没错 当然了
206--I'm grateful that you stood by me,我很感激有你挺我
207--but please, I mean. . . Give me till Friday. 但是拜托了. . . 宽限到这周五
208--You got till 10:15 tomorrow. 最后期限是明早10点15分
209--Tweak fast. 快点改吧
210--Are you having an affair ? 你是在搞婚外情吗
211--Really, Karl, before breakfast ? 真的吗 卡尔 早餐前说这个
212--No, I heard you on the phone this morning. 不 我今早听到你讲电话
213--You were arguing with someone,你在和某人争执
214--refusing to meet unless they found a discreet location. 除非这人找到一个隐蔽的地点 不然你拒绝见面
215--You listened to a private conversation ? 你竟敢偷听私人谈话
216--- You should be ashamed of yourself. - Well, I am. . . -你应该感到惭愧 -我确实很惭愧. . .
217--after I've had sex with a busboy in an alleyway,在小巷子里和一个餐厅勤杂工做完爱之后
218--but I-I don't really break a sweat over eavesdropping. 但是偷听我心安理得
219--Regardless, I don't owe you any explanations,无论如何 我不欠你什么解释
220--- so drop the subject. - Oh, go on. -所以换个话题吧 -得了吧
221--Tell me who it is. 告诉我这人是谁
222--Is it one of our friends from the country club ? 是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗
223--The tennis instruct. . . No, the chef. 网球教. . . 不对 是那个厨子
224--Karl, I believe you're jealous. 卡尔 我看你是嫉妒了吧
225--Oh, don't be daft. 别傻了
226--Oh, by the way, if it is a busboy named Julio,对了 如果他是一名叫朱利欧的餐厅勤杂工
227--will you give him my regards ? 你能否替我向他问个好呢
228--Mm, the irony is just delicious. 这讽刺可真是太美味了
229--Is it one of our neighbors ? 是我们的某位邻居吗
230--Dig all you like, Karl. 随便你怎么猜 卡尔
231--Even if I were having an affair,就算我有婚外情
232--you'd never hear his name from me. 你绝不会从我这里听到他的名字的
233--We need to talk about Tommy. 我们得谈谈汤米
234--The bed news is he's been acting strangely. 坏消息是他最近一直鬼鬼祟祟的
235--He leaves the house at all hours of the night. 他整晚整晚的不在家
236--Won't tell me where he's been when he comes home. 回家后也不告诉我他去了哪里
237--Oh, I do hope Tommy hasn't fallen in with the wrong crowd. 我希望汤米没有误入歧途
238--Why are you looking at me ? 你为什么看着我
239--- I'm offering you a cookie. - Oh. -我在递给你曲奇 -这样啊
240--Right. 好吧
241--The good news is I got him a new job好消息是我给他找了份新工作
242--working for Bader's Nursery. 贝德尔的苗圃公司
243--He'll be doing home care. 他将去做入户照料
244--- Home care ? - That means he'll go into people's houses-入户照料 -也就是说他会去到别人家里
245--and water their plants while they're at work在他们外出工作或者度假时
246--or on vacation. 给植物浇浇水
247--Will he ? 是吗
248--This is where the favor comes in. 这就是我来拜托你们的原因
249--I'm asking all of my friends to hire Tommy. 我要请我所有的朋友都雇佣汤米
250--I need to keep him busy. 我得让他忙起来
251--Just so I'm clear, people leave town先让我搞清楚 大家不在的时候
252--and give Tommy the keys to their homes ? 把家门钥匙给汤米
253--I know what you're thinking, but Tommy is我知道你在想什么 但是汤米
254--very trustworthy. . . and quick, too. 很值得信赖 他动作也很快
255--He'd be in and out. 他会快进快出的
256--I'm sure he'd stay long enough to get the job done. 我相信他一定会待到把工作"做完"才离开
257--Of course. 那是当然
258--Can I count you in ? 我能把你们家算进去吗
259--Oh, why not ? 何乐而不为呢
260--We like Tommy, don't we, darling ? 我们都很喜欢汤米 不是吗 亲爱的
261--Oh, yes. 没错
262--We certainly do. 我们当然喜欢他了
263--Poor April. 可怜的艾普尔
264--If you could have seen her face. 如果你能看到她那副面庞
265--Oh, you don't want me anywhere near that tramp's face你不会想要让我接近淫妇那张脸的
266--because I will slap it. 因为我会扇死她
267--It's her big night. 今晚对她很重要
268--I was honored she wanted me to come so badly. 她很想让我去 我深感荣幸
269--Doesn't she have any other friends ? 她就没其他朋友了吗
270--Or did she sleep with their husbands, too ? 还是说她也睡了她们的丈夫们
271--I'm glad Rob is going. 我很欣慰罗伯会去
272--She needs someone there to cheer her on. 她需要有人在那里鼓励她
273--I don't get it. 我不明白
274--This is war. 这是场战争
275--You are fighting with another woman你正在跟另一个女人
276--over your husband and you are losing. 争夺你的丈夫 而你快输了
277--Honey!亲爱的
278--He's home early. I'm in here, Rob. 他回来得真早 我在里面 罗伯
279--If he tells you that he's got to work late Tuesday,如果他告诉你 他周二得加班到很晚
280--I will vomit and you will have to mop我就立刻吐一地
281--this floor up all over again. 你就得重新拖一遍地板
282--There you are. Guess what ? 你在这呢 你猜怎么着
283--I have amazing news. 我有好消息
284--You do ? 是吗
285--I got two tickets to the World Series. 我有两张世界职棒大赛的票
286--For when ? 什么时候的
287--Let me guess. Tuesday ? 我来猜猜看 周二吗
288--As a matter of fact, yeah. 还真的是周二
289--My boss gave them to me as a gift,是我老板送给我的
290--and they are right behind home plate. 座位就在本垒后面
291--Who are you taking ? 你打算带谁去
292--What do you mean, who am I taking ? 这还用问吗
293--Only my best girl. 当然是带我心爱的女孩
294--Let me see those. 让我看看票
295--Holy crap!我操
296--He's got two tickets to the World Series. 他有两张世界职棒大赛的票
297--Isn't that what I just said ? 我刚才不是说了吗
298--And these are for Tuesday ? 是周二的票吗
299--Yeah. 对
300--What's wrong ? 怎么了
301--Well, I just want to make sure我就想确认一下
302--we haven't forgotten about any plans我们有没有忘了
303--we might have made for Tuesday ? 之前给周二定下的什么安排
304--Well, whatever plans we made, consider them canceled. 不管之前安排了什么 都通通取消
305--I've got a date with my wife, the Dodgers and the Yankees. 我和我的娇妻 以及道奇队和洋基队有个约会
306--Okay. 好吧
307--What's going on here ? Why aren't you happy ? 怎么了 你为什么不高兴
308--Oh, she is very happy. 她可高兴了
309--She's just not used to you being so wonderful. 她只是不习惯你突然这么好
310--Rob, give us a second. We're not through with the mopping. 罗伯 麻烦你先出去 我们还没拖完地
311--I got to call Carl. 我得打给卡尔
312--He's gonna be so jealous. 他会嫉妒得发狂
313--April is going to be heartbroken. 艾普尔会心碎的
314--To hell with April. 谁管艾普尔死活啊
315--You've got to focus on the big picture. 你得着眼于大局
316--He's choosing you over her. 他在你和她之间选了你
317--You're winning. 你要赢了
318--I guess I am. 看来是的
319--Hey. Taylor called. 泰勒打来过
320--Her plane landed in Fresno. 她到弗雷斯诺了
321--What are you doing ? 你在干什么
322--Killing myself. 自杀
323--- With cheese ? - Yeah. My plan is-用芝士吗 -没错
324--to get super fat and then die of hypertension. 我的计划就是吃到爆肥 然后死于高血压
325--That might take a while. 那得花好一段时间
326--Only great writers deserve quick deaths. 只有伟大的作家才有资格迅速死掉
327--Hemingway, Wolfe, Plath. 海明威 沃尔夫 普拉斯
328--Me ? I'm a bad writer,而我 我是个无才的作家
329--so I deserve to die slowly,我只配慢慢受折磨而死
330--painfully. . . disgustingly. 充满痛苦 充满厌恶
331--Do we have any mustard ? 家里有黄芥末吗
332--No. 没有
333--But we have mayonnaise. 但我们有蛋黄酱
334--Oh, yes, the condiment of hacks. 调味品中的战斗机
335--Bring it to me. 拿过来
336--What's going on ? 怎么了
337--My agent's gonna drop me如果我明早不能把剧本给他
338--if I don't get him my script by tomorrow morning. 我的经纪人就要炒了我
339--And you're not finished ? 你还没写完吗
340--I-I've written 50 pages. Each just worst than the last. 我已经写了50页了 但是很糟糕
341--I doubt that. 别这么说
342--I mean, I have no third act. 我是说我还没写第三幕
343--I keep sitting here,我就坐在这
344--staring at the poster of my one and only hit,盯着我那唯一大火电影的海报
345--praying for some sort of inspiration. 祈祷有灵感到来
346--And the longer I look at it, the more I realize. . . 看得越久我越明白
347--it was a fluke. 那只是昙花一现
348--I mean, brilliant director, stellar cast,我是说 出色的导演 一流的演员
349--all turning my crap dialogue into gold. 把我写的废话变成金子
350--How am I gonna tell Taylor我该怎么告诉泰勒
351--that I lost my fucking agent ? 我失去了我的经纪人
352--Give me the 50 pages. 把那50页给我
353--Why, so you can beat me with them ? 干嘛 你要用来打我吗
354--Because I think it might help you to get some honest feedback. 我觉得我能给你一些真诚的建议
355--Do you know anything about writing ? 你懂写作吗
356--I know what I like. 我知道我喜欢什么
357--And if I think that your script's in decent shape,如果我觉得你的剧本写得不错
358--you'll have the confidence to finish the damn thing. 你就有信心把它写完了
359--Yeah, and what if it's just 50 pages of me shitting the bed ? 好吧 如果这50页只是我写的屁话呢
360--Then I will go to the store and I will buy you那么我就去商店给你买
361--every kind of cheese known to man. 所有人类已知的奶酪
362--And mayonnaise. 还有蛋黄酱
363--Gonna need lots of mayonnaise. 我需要吃很多蛋黄酱
364--Rob, what are you doing ? We're going to be late. 罗伯 你在干嘛 我们要迟到了
365--I'm looking for my old baseball glove. 我在找我的旧棒球手套
366--Maybe I can get Sandy Koufax to sign it. 也许我能让桑迪·科法斯在上面签名
367--Don't bother Mr. Koufax tonight. He'll be working. 今晚别打扰科法斯先生了 他要工作
368--Eh, he can sign one glove. 签个名的时间还是有的
369--Maybe it's in one of the boxes in the garage. 也许是在车库的某个箱子里
370--No, it should be in this one. 不 应该在这里面的
371--Stanton residence. 斯坦顿家
372--Hold on. 等等
373--Maybe you're right about the garage. 也许你是对的
374--Check the box by the tool drawer. I got to take this. 去找下工具屉旁的盒子 我得接个电话
375--Who is it ? 是谁
376--Uh, a guy from work. Uh, I'll be right down. 一个同事 我马上下来
377--What the hell do you think you're doing ? 你他妈以为你在干嘛
378--I said never to call me here. 我说了不能打电话到我家
379--I already told you, I got plans with my wife. 我已经告诉你了我和我妻子有事
380--She's making me take her out to dinner. 她要我带她出去吃饭
381--Don't cry. L-Look, I hate it when you cry. 别哭 听着 我讨厌你哭
382--There's nothing I can do about this. 这事我一点办法没有
383--Now-now I got to go. 我得挂了
384--Well, you were right about the garage. 好吧 你是对的
385--No sign of your glove. 没找到你的手套
386--Eh, it doesn't matter. Let's get going没事 我们走吧
387--or we'll miss the national anthem. 不然我们会错过国歌演奏的
388--Honey, I don't think I can go. 宝贝 我觉得我去不了了
389--What ? 什么
390--I'm not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服
391--You look fine to me. 你看着没事啊
392--Robert. 罗伯特
393--You remember our trip to New Mexico ? 你记得我们在新墨西哥的旅行吗
394--You mean, you got. . . 你是说 你得. . .
395--Yes. I should stay close to a bathroom. 对 我得待在洗手间附近
396--Well, they got bathrooms at the stadium. 好吧 体育场里有洗手间
397--I could never do that to total strangers. 在陌生人面前我做不到
398--Want me to stay home with you ? 想要我在家陪你吗
399--Don't be silly. 别傻了
400--Oh, good. Thank God, 'cause I really want to go. 真好 谢天谢地 因为我真的很想去
401--Bye. 再见
402--April, it's Sheila. 艾普尔 我是希拉
403--My aunt is fine. 我姑妈没事
404--I can come hear you sing after all. 我可以去听你唱歌了
405--Yes. I'm happy, too. 对 我也很开心
406--It is so good to see you guys. 真开心见到你们
407--I just wish Mama could've made it. 真希望妈妈也能来
408--How is she ? 她怎么样了
409--- Nasty as ever. - Mean as the day is long. -讨厌依旧 -还是那么刻薄
410--We work our fingers to the bone for that woman. 我们为了她拼命工作
411--But it's never good enough for her. 但那永远不够
412--The doctor says she could live to be 100. 医生说她能活到一百岁
413--And she'll do it, just to spite us. 她会的 就是为了刁难我们
414--Well, look, I know she can be difficult to care for,好吧 听着 我知道她很难照顾
415--and I wish I could help out more. 我真希望我能帮上忙
416--Oh, don't worry about it, sugar. 别担心 宝贝
417--- We don't resent you. - Not much, anyway. -我们不恨你 -反正不是特别恨
418--Would be nice if you could take her off our hands如果你能偶尔把她接到你家住的话
419--every now and then. 那就再好不过了
420--Got an extra room in that big house of yours ? 你那大房子里有多余的房间吗
421--Don't need to be fancy. 不用太高档
422--Oh, it could be the cellar for all we care. 地下室也行
423--I would really like to help out, but it would be tricky,我很愿意帮忙 但是有点棘手
424--given my current living situation. 考虑到我现在的居家状况
425--Okay, I meant to lead with this when I sat down,好吧 我本想一开始就和你们说的
426--but the truth is. . . 但是真相是
427--I am no longer in an open marriage. 我的婚姻不再开放了
428--- You left Eli ? - Thank you, Jesus. -你离开伊莱了 -谢天谢地
429--No, I didn't leave Eli,没有 我没有离开伊莱
430--I moved my lover into our home. 我让我的炮友住进了我们家
431--The three of us are officially a throuple. 我们三个正式在一起了
432--Would it be okay if we tell Mama ? 这事可以告诉妈妈吗
433--'Cause this will kill her. 这肯定能气死她
434--Sheila. 希拉
435--- Hi. - Look at you. -你好 -看看你
436--- You're lovely. - Thanks. -你真漂亮 -谢谢
437--Oh, I'm so nervous. 我好紧张
438--You're going to be great. 没事的
439--Hey, kid, you're on in ten. 孩子 再过10分钟就该你了
440--Oh, thank you, Mr. Porter. 谢谢你 波特先生
441--What are you looking for ? 你在看什么
442--It's silly. Rob told me he can't make it. 说来挺傻的 罗伯说他不能来了
443--I just. . . I keep thinking maybe he'll surprise me. 我 我总觉得他也许会给我个惊喜
444--Honey, you can't worry about that right now. 宝贝 你现在不能想这个
445--You've got a show to do. 你马上就要表演了
446--You're right. Thank you so much for being here. 你说得没错 感谢你能来这里看我表演
447--Knock 'em dead. 惊艳全场吧
448--Okay. 好的
449--* When I was just a little girl **我还是小女孩的时候*
450--* I asked my mother, What will I be ? **我问我妈妈 我会成为什么*
451--* Will I be pretty, will I be rich ? **我会变得漂亮吗 我会变得有钱吗*
452--* Here's what she said to me **她这么对我说*
453--* Que será, será **天意难违*
454--* Whatever will be, will be **该来的总会来*
455--* The future's not ours to see **我们无法预知未来*
456--* Que será, será **天意难违*
457--* What will be, will be. . . **该来的总会来*
458--Well ? 怎样
459--It's good. 很好
460--You hate it. 你不喜欢
461--No. It's good. 不 很好
462--- It's not great. - Some of it's great. -不算出色 -部分出色
463--The dialogue, the scenes in the diner. . . 对话 餐厅里的戏
464--Just-just skip to what sucks. 直接说哪里不好吧
465--That would be your lead character. 就是你的主人公
466--What's wrong with Eva ? 伊娃怎么了
467--She waits around for 15 pages hoping a man will save her. 她差不多等了15页的篇幅 就希望男人来拯救她
468--She's a victim. I hate victims. 她是个受害者 我讨厌受害者
469--Yeah, yeah. Okay. I mean, make her more proactive, sure. 是啊 好吧 让她更主动一点当然可以
470--And can't she do something interesting她不能做点有趣的事情
471--to get out of trouble ? 让自己免除麻烦事吗
472--- What do you mean, interesting ? - Like, on page 40,-什么叫有趣的事情 -比如第40页
473--she's abandoned at the diner and totally broke, right ? 她被男人抛弃在餐厅里 心碎不已 对吗
474--- Yeah. - So, let her-是啊 -那你让她
475--steal the owner's truck偷走店主的卡车
476--and then she drives to the drug dealer's house and starts a fire. 然后开到毒贩子那里去放一把火
477--And when he runs out the front,等毒贩子从前门跑出来的时候
478--she goes in the back and gets the money that he took from her. 她从后门进去 把她被他夺走的钱全都拿回来
479--And his gun. 还有他的枪
480--She'd definitely take his gun. 绝对得拿走他的枪
481--Wow. Um, I mean,我是说
482--I-it's definitely more proactive. 这样绝对显得她更积极主动了
483--It's just. . . I don't know, I-I never saw Eva that way. 只是. . . 我不知道 我没这样想过伊娃
484--I mean, she's. . . she's a nice girl. 我是说 她是个好女孩
485--Yeah, but nice girls, they break the law every day. 是啊 但好女孩也都会犯法
486--When they need to. 只要有需要
487--Okay. All right, I hear you. 好吧 行了 我知道你的意见了
488--There's more to Eva than meets the eye. 应该让伊娃并不像表面看上去这样
489--Exactly. 没错
490--So now, get started, open your laptop, get to work. 好了 开始吧 打开电脑去工作
491--You have 22 hours. 你还有22个小时
492--How did you come up with that stuff, anyway ? 不过你怎么会想到这种设定呢
493--Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye. 或许我也并不像表面看起来这样
494--Hey. Sorry I'm late. 嗨 抱歉我来晚了
495--It's okay. Are you clear on what to do ? 没关系 你明白要做什么了吗
496--I guess. 我想是的
497--Are we sure about this ? I mean, if we get caught. . . 我们真的确定吗 如果被抓住的话
498--Yes. It's very risky. 没错 这样非常冒险
499--I suppose the smart thing to do is end this affair我想聪明的做法是我们两个结束外遇
500--and never have sex again. 再也不发生关系
501--Fine. 好吧
502--I don't know why Mrs. Dubner's bed feels amazing. 我不知道为什么会觉得杜博纳太太的床这么舒适
503--It's the sheets. They're Egyptian cotton. 因为床单好 都是埃及棉
504--How do you know that ? 你怎么知道的
505--I used to wash sheets like this我在我爸洗衣店工作的时候
506--when I worked in my father's laundry. 经常洗这样的床单
507--Your dad owned a laundry ? 你爸爸是开洗衣店的
508--You think I was born rich ? 你以为我一直是富人家的孩子吗
509--Well. . . yeah. 是的
510--Not even close. 才不是呢
511--When I was 12, I used to covet things like this. 我12岁的时候 非常羡慕这奢华的一切
512--Once, I took some satin sheets home. 我有一次悄悄拿了有污渍的床单回家
513--I wanted to see what it felt like我想知道那种床单的触感
514--to sleep on them, just for one night. 睡上去的感觉 哪怕只有一晚
515--My mother caught me. She was so angry. 我妈妈发现了 她非常生气
516--She made me wash and iron them right there. 她命令我立刻洗好并熨好了它们
517--It was 2:00 in the morning. 那可是凌晨2点啊
518--And then she took them away. 然后她就把床单拿走了
519--That's a shame. 真可惜
520--Mother said, "If you want to sleep on expensive sheets,我妈说 如果你想睡贵的床单
521--choose wisely who you sleep next to. "那就好好挑一挑枕边人
522--So, uh, she basically told you to marry for money. 所以她基本就是要你嫁给有钱人
523--That's, uh, some really bad advice. 这个可真不是什么好建议
524--Well, I followed it twice. 我这样做了两次
525--I didn't think of marrying for love until Karl. 在遇到卡尔之前 我不觉得自己能为爱结婚
526--I never told that story before. 我之前从没跟人讲过这事
527--To anyone. 给任何人听
528--Thanks for telling me first. 谢谢你先告诉了我
529--If you really want to thank me,如果你真的想谢我
530--get over here. 就过来这里
531--Oh, I feel so badly about this. 我感觉很糟糕
532--After you went to all the trouble让你费了这么大劲
533--of taking me to the airport. 载我从机场回来
534--It's fine, Joyce. 没关系 乔伊斯
535--Nobody expects you to get on a plane when you're feeling ill. 你生病的时候 没有人会非要强迫你搭乘飞机的
536--Oh, it's the plant van. 是苗圃店的车
537--Tommy must be here. 汤米肯定在
538--So, finally, I confessed to Eli最终我跟伊莱坦白了
539--how much Jade meant to me,洁德对我的重要性
540--and he agreed to let her live with us, permanently. 他也同意让她一直跟我们住在一起
541--Yes, I know, it's unconventional,我知道这种方式很不传统
542--and you probably don't approve,你们可能会不赞同
543--but. . . it's working. 但是我们相处得很融洽
544--Well, as long as you're happy. 只要你们高兴就好
545--That's what matters. 那才是最重要的
546--Really ? 真的吗
547--That's all you have to say ? 你们就只想说这些吗
548--Since you asked, I have a question. 既然你这么问 我问一个问题
549--- Here we go. - Do you still love Eli ? -来了 -你还爱着伊莱吗
550--- Of course. - And you also love this woman ? -当然 -而你还爱着这个女人
551--Yes. I'm wondering, how do they feel about each other ? 是的 我很好奇他们之间是什么感觉
552--Oh. Well. . . 这个嘛. . .
553--I knew she hadn't thought it through. 我就知道她还没有想过这件事
554--- Hadn't even crossed her mind. - Mm-hmm. -根本没想过 -没错
555--Hold on. Eli and Jade like each other. 等等 伊莱和洁德也喜欢彼此
556--That's not a problem. 那不是问题
557--Not yet. What happens when he likes her more than you ? 现在还不是 万一他比你更喜欢她了呢
558--What happens when she gets tired of sharing ? 等她受够了跟别人分享爱人呢
559--- Where does that leave you, missy ? - On the outside-那你怎么办 女士 -变成局外人
560--looking in, that's where. 眼睁睁看着他们在一起
561--That's not gonna happen. 才不会发生这种事
562--It's not. 绝对不会
563--Obviously, we don't know Jade. 显然我们不了解洁德
564--So we can't judge her. 所以没法判断她
565--But we know Eli. 但我们了解伊莱
566--We saw what he put you through. 我们亲眼见过他让你受的苦
567--Yes, we went through a dark time,没错 我们经历过一段阴暗时期
568--but that was two years ago. 但那是两年前的事了
569--"A dark time" ? The man's a drug addict. "阴暗时期" 那家伙可是个瘾君子
570--Half your savings went up his nose. 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了
571--The man's incapable of self-control. 那人根本没有自控能力
572--And now he's got another woman in his bed ? 现在他床上还有另一个女人
573--The hell did you think was gonna happen ? 你以为会发生什么
574--Stop it!够了
575--I know you're trying to bait me,我知道你们想激怒我
576--but it's not gonna work. 但没用的
577--I'm telling you, Eli has changed. 我告诉你们 伊莱变了
578--Oh, baby sister, men never change. 天真的妹妹 男人死性不改的
579--They just get better at keeping secrets. 他们只是越来越会隐瞒
580--Hello ? 有人吗
581--It's Mrs. Dubner. 我是杜博纳太太
582--You said she was going to France. 你不是说她要去法国吗
583--Yeah, my mom took her to the airport this morning. 是啊 我妈今早还送她去机场
584--Tommy, where are you ? 汤米 你在哪
585--You have to hide!你得躲起来
586--Make the bed. 把床铺好
587--I can't do both. 我没法同时做这两件事
588--I know you think I'm a ridiculous hypochondriac,我知道你觉得我疑病症很严重
589--but the pain is real. 但我是真的很疼
590--You'll be fine. 你会没事的
591--You just need to lie down in your room. 你只需回房躺下休息
592--Mrs. Dubner. Did you miss your flight ? 杜博纳太太 你没赶上飞机吗
593--I'm having a migraine. I need to rest. 我偏头疼 我需要休息
594--No, uh. . . you can't go in there. 不 你不能进去
595--Why not ? 为什么
596--I, uh, just sprayed. 我刚刚喷了东西
597--Sprayed ? 什么东西
598--Uh, insecticide. 杀虫剂
599--Your, uh, your ficus had a white fly. 你的榕树上有只白粉虱
600--- I've never seen any white fly. - Yeah, well, they're. . . -我从没见过有什么白粉虱 -它们. . .
601--they're pretty tiny. . . see ? 它们个头很小的 瞧
602--Oh, my God. Kill it!天呐 快弄死它
603--See, I-I didn't know that you would be back so soon,我不知道你这么快就回来了
604--so I used a very strong insecticide. 所以我用了很浓的杀虫剂
605--You inhale those fumes with a migraine and. . . 你偏头疼还吸入那些臭气的话. . .
606--You're right. I can smell it. 你说得对 我能闻到
607--Yeah, y-you better stay downstairs. 对 你最好待在楼下吧
608--Don't just stand there, help her down. 别傻站着 来扶她下楼
609--We need you to run to the pharmacy. 你得赶紧去一趟药房
610--Now ? 现在吗
611--I'm out of medication. Here's my prescription. 我的药吃完了 这是我的处方
612--I should go open some windows in the bedroom. 我得去打开卧室的窗户
613--To air it out. 散散臭味儿
614--Oh, hurry. 快点
615--Joyce is in agony. 乔伊斯很难受
616--Joyce is sick. I have to go to the drugstore. 乔伊斯不舒服 我得去药房
617--Well, how am I supposed to get out of here ? 我要怎么离开这里
618--I don't know. 我不知道
619--- Hello ? - Karl, it's me. I need your help. -喂 -卡尔 是我 需要你帮个忙
620--Speak up, I can hardly hear you. 大声点 我听不清
621--I'm trapped in Joyce Dubner's house. 我被困在乔伊斯·杜博纳家里
622--Oh, dear, is she telling her appendectomy story again ? 老天 她是不是又叨逼她切阑尾那破事了
623--She doesn't know I'm here, and neither does Naomi. 她不知道我在这 娜奥米也不知道
624--Sorry, Naomi's there ? 什么 娜奥米也在那里
625--Yes, and I'm trapped upstairs. 没错 我被困在楼上了
626--Upstairs ? 楼上
627--Would this have anything to do with the affair you're not having ? 这是不是跟你没在发生的婚外情有关
628--Now is not the time!现在不是说这个的时候
629--Oh, what a nasty tone. I think I'm gonna hang up. 你语气好恶劣哦 我要挂电话了
630--All right, all right, fine, fine. 好吧 好吧 行
631--I'm having an affair. 我是在搞婚外情
632--Now can you please come over here现在能不能拜托你过来
633--and create a distraction so I can get out ? 引开她们注意 好让我溜出去
634--What are husbands for ? 这是当老公应该做的
635--Eli ? 伊莱
636--Hey, Eli. 伊莱
637--Eli, hey. 醒醒 伊莱
638--You fell asleep. 你睡着了
639--- Oh, my God, what time is it ? - It's 4:00 in the morning. -天呐 几点了 -凌晨4点
640--What ? Oh, shit. 什么 惨了
641--- How much have you done ? - 61 pages. -你写完多少了 -61页
642--The good news is that I think the story's working,好消息是这故事的方向对了
643--but, I mean, I don't know, I can't tell,但我说不好 我分辨不出来
644--'cause I'm just so tired I can't even think. 因为我实在太累了 无法思考
645--Well, you have to keep going. 你必须继续写
646--- Lamar expects the script by breakfast. - I know, I know. -拉马尔早餐前就要收到剧本 -我知道
647--I've been writing for ten hours straight. 我已经连续写了10小时了
648--Believe me when I tell you that there is no tank left in the gas. 相信我 我汽油里已经一滴油箱都没有了
649--Wait. No, that's right. 等等 不 我没说错
650--Hold on, I have something. 等等 我有东西能帮你
651--Here we go. 找到了
652--Take this. 吃掉它
653--What is that ? 这是什么
654--I get pills to help with my ADHD. 我开了药治疗我的注意力不集中症
655--They give you a lift and they help you focus. 这药能帮你提神和集中注意力
656--I don't think I should. 我觉得我不应该吃
657--It's fine. It's not a big deal. 没事的 这没什么大不了
658--Like, college kids take them all the time大学生们期中考前经常吃
659--to cram for midterms and shit. 用来临时抱佛脚
660--Yeah. . . No, thank you. 还是不了 谢谢你
661--Okay, it's your choice. 好吧 你自己决定
662--- Fuck it, give me the pill. - Are you sure ? -不管了 把药给我 -你确定吗
663--Yes, yes. I need to finish the script. 确定 我必须写完剧本
664--Eli. What are you doing here ? 伊莱 你怎么来了
665--Hand-delivering you my script. 亲手把剧本交给你
666--You couldn't send it by e-mail ? 你不能用邮件发给我吗
667--No, no, no, I could not, because I needed不 不行 因为我需要
668--to look you in the eye when I told you直视你双眼 然后告诉你
669--that it's not done. 我没写完
670--- Oh, come on. . . - But, but,-你不是吧 -可是
671--I finished 80 pages, and it's great. 我写了八十页 而且很精彩
672--So great that you're gonna call me,精彩到你看后会打给我
673--and you're going to apologize for ever considering为你有动过不再雇我的念头
674--dropping me as a client. 而向我道歉
675--You're gonna say, "Eli, this is fucking brilliant. 你会说 "伊莱 你写得太好了
676--"I can't fucking wait to see how it ends. 我都等不及想看到结局了"
677--You, my friend, are one fucking talented motherfucker. "你 我的朋友 真是个才华横溢的天才
678--Hey, sweetie. 亲爱的
679--I didn't see you there. 我刚没看到你
680--I'm shutting the door now. 我现在要关门了
681--As well you should. 好的
682--I found your sleep mask. 我找到你的眼罩了
683--Bring it here. There's too much light. 拿过来 这里太亮了
684--What the hell was that ? !什么声音
685--Somebody just rammed into my car. 有人刚撞到了我的车
686--Karl ? 卡尔
687--- What have you done ? - I'm so sorry. -你都干了些什么 -很抱歉
688--I-I swerved to avoid a kitten. 我为了躲一只猫猛打了方向盘
689--Isn't this Joyce Dubner's house ? 这不是乔伊斯·杜博纳家吗
690--Yes. 是的
691--So, where-where's Joyce ? 那乔伊斯在哪
692--Naomi ? You're back quickly. 娜奥米 你这么快就回来了
693--What happened out there ? 外面出了什么事
694--Naomi ? 娜奥米
695--Oh, you must be inhaling fumes. 你一定是被烟呛到了
696--You better get some water. 你最好喝点水
697--What happened here ? 这是怎么了
698--I just brought Joyce home from the airport. 我刚从机场接了乔伊斯回家
699--She's ill, and your husband just crashed into my car. 她病了 还有你丈夫刚撞上了我的车
700--Yes, and I was out for a drive是的 我当时在开车
701--and had to swerve to avoid hitting a puppy. 为了不撞上一只小狗不得不急打了方向盘
702--I thought it was a kitten. 你不是说是小猫吗
703--Well, it had fur and moved quickly. 反正是一只有毛的跑得很快的东西
704--Anyway, crash. 总之 撞车了
705--Oh, good, Tommy's back. 太好了 汤米回来了
706--Back ? 回来了
707--Well, he was here spraying the plants in Joyce's bedroom,他刚在这给乔伊斯卧室的植物浇水
708--and I sent him to the drugstore for her pills. 然后我让他去药店给她买药
709--Well, wasn't that lucky, dear ? 还真是巧啊 亲爱的
710--Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom汤米刚好在卧室
711--ready to be useful. 正派上用场
712--Well, I'll see you at home, Karl. 回家见 卡尔
713--I have to finish my jog. 我要去继续跑步了
714--Do you, darling ? 是吗 亲爱的
715--'Cause I'm pretty sure the jog is up. 因为我很肯定你已经跑完了[事情败露]
716--I can't understand why you're not happy. 我不理解你为什么不开心
717--Tonight was a triumph. 今晚很成功
718--You should be dancing in the street. 你应该在街上起舞
719--Yeah. I know. 是的 我知道
720--Guess I just really hoped Rob would show up. 可能是我真的希望罗伯能来
721--Sweetie, it's going to be okay. 亲爱的 会好起来的
722--No, it's not. 不 不会的
723--It's not going to be okay ever again. 再也不会好了
724--Well, why not ? 为什么
725--Because I'm falling in love with him. 因为我爱上他了
726--Eli ? 伊莱
727--What's going on ? 发生什么了
728--I just got a call from Lamar. 拉马尔刚打给我了
729--Okay. What did he say ? 好吧 他说了什么
730--He said it's the best thing I've ever written. 他说这是我写过的最好的剧本
731--- Really ? - Yeah. He said it's smart-真的吗 -是的 他说我写得很有智慧
732--and exciting and that the character of Eva而且很刺激 还有伊娃那个角色
733--is "Deliciously complex. "很"五味杂陈"
734--And then he told me to not fuck up the ending, but, I mean,然后他要我不要烂尾 但是. . .
735--the point is, he loved it. 重点是 他很喜欢
736--- I'm so happy for you. - Oh, my God. -我为你高兴 -天呐
737--How do I even begin to say thank you ? 我该怎么谢谢你
738--I didn't do much. 我没做什么
739--Yes, you did. You know you did. 你有 你知道的
740--And if I was actually good at what I do,如果我真的擅长写作的话
741--I would come up with something better than just "Thank you,"我应该想出比"谢谢你"更好的辞藻
742--but for now,但现在
743--that's all I got, so thank you. 我只能想到这句话了 所以谢谢你
744--No, look, I'll take it,不 我接受
745--- I'll take it. Oh. - Thank you, thank you. -我接受 -谢谢你 谢谢你
746--Congrats. 恭喜
747--A-Are we allowed to do this without Taylor ? 泰勒不在我们可以这样吗
748--I'm not. . . not sure. 我不确定
749--You think I'm stupid, don't you ? 你觉得我很傻吧
750--I would never say that. 我绝不会这么说
751--Now this was not the plan. 这不在计划当中
752--I was not supposed to care this much. 我不应该这么在意他
753--When he didn't show up tonight,他今晚没出现
754--it just. . . hit me. 让我顿悟
755--What am I gonna do now ? 我现在该怎么办
756--I have a hunch he's happier at home我有种预感他在家
757--than he's led you to believe. 远比在你面前表现得幸福
758--Which means he'll continue to disappoint you. 也就是说他会继续让你失望
759--You don't need that right now. 你现在不需要那些
760--Your career is finally taking off. 你的事业终于开始有了起色
761--You should be enjoying this time,你应该享受这段时光
762--not mooning over some other woman's husband. 而不是为别的女人的丈夫神魂颠倒
763--I mean, why would he even be with me要是他和她在一起那么幸福
764--if he was so happy with her ? 为什么还要跟我在一起
765--Maybe she did something to hurt him或许她做了什么伤害他
766--and he needs time to forgive her. 他需要时间去忘记她
767--I don't really understand that. 我不是很理解
768--It's late. I should go. 很晚了 我该走了
769--And you should get some sleep. 你该好好睡上一觉
770--Sheila. 希拉
771--You are such a good friend. 你真是个贴心的朋友
772--I think you're maybe the best I've ever had. 我觉得或许你是我有史以来最好的朋友了
773--You really were wonderful tonight. 你今晚真的很出色
774--I need to use your bathroom. 我要借用下你的卫生间
775--Oh, uh, it's a mess. 里面很乱
776--Can I just clean up first ? 我可以先整理下吗
777--No!不了
778--Is everything okay ? 你没事吧
779--Um, I. . . I may be in here a while. 我可能要在里面待一会了
780--Hey, baby. 宝贝
781--Rob. Hi. . . What are you, what are you doing here ? 罗伯 你好 你怎么来了
782--I wanted to come hear about your show. 我想知道你的演出怎么样了
783--Oh, it went great. 很顺利
784--Oh, good. 那就好
785--Mm, we should celebrate. 我们应该庆祝下
786--Oh, I can't. My friend is here. 我不行 我朋友在这儿
787--I don't see anybody. 我没看到人呢
788--She's in the bathroom. 她在厕所
789--What's wrong with her ? 她怎么了
790--I think she has diarrhea. 她好像腹泻
791--Lot of that going around. 最近腹泻的人很多
792--Come here. 过来
793--Can we talk tomorrow ? 我们能明天再谈吗
794--I'm here now. 我现在不就在吗
795--Now is not a good time. 现在不方便
796--And I have something important to tell you. 我有重要事情要跟你说
797--Don't tell him. Not now. 别啊 现在别说
798--What is it ? 是什么
799--- No. You're drunk. - I had two beers. -不 你醉了 -我就喝了两瓶啤酒
800--Come on, give me, give me a hint. 说吧 给我个提示
801--Well. . . 这个. . .
802--I have been doing a lot of thinking about us,我最近想了很多我们的事
803--and I realized something. 我意识到了什么
804--Are you breaking up with me ? 你要跟我分手吗
805--God, no. 天 不是
806--Okay. 好的
807--I'm in love with you. 我爱上你了
808--I just. . . I just thought it would be nice to know我就是想知道
809--how you felt about me. 你对我的感觉
810--I'm not leaving my wife. 我不会离开我妻子的
811--Yeah, no, I'm not asking you to. 不 我不是叫你离开她
812--See, I think you are. 我觉得就是
813--I think you're too drunk to have this conversation. 我觉得你喝多了 现在不太适合谈这个
814--When you start using the "L word,"你用了"爱"这词后
815--a guy can sober up pretty quick. 男人可以很快清醒过来
816--You don't love me ? 你不爱我吗
817--I think you're great. 我觉得你很好
818--You think I'm great ? 你觉得我很好
819--That's your response ? 这就是你的回复
820--You knew the rules. I was very clear. 你知道规则的 我当初说得很明白
821--I will never leave my wife!我永远不会离开我妻子
822--- Please don't yell at me. - Well, you're making me angry!-请别吼我 -你让我生气了
823--Okay, okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
824--I-I. . . 我
825--So. . . 那. . .
826--where does that leave me ? 我怎么办
827--I don't know. 我不知道
828--I think that you should go. 我想你该走了
829--You okay ? 你还好吗
830--Yeah, he usually doesn't speak to me that way. 嗯 他一般不这么跟我说话的
831--He's normally very kind. 通常情况下他人都挺好的
832--Oh, honey. 亲爱的
833--Well, I hope his wife appreciates how lucky she is. 我希望他妻子能意识到她有多幸运
834--I'm not sure she's that lucky. 我可不确定她有这么幸运
835--So. . . 所以. . .
836--Tommy Harte. 汤米·哈特
837--I know he's a bit young. . . 我知道他有点小
838--A bit ? When I met him, he was eight. 只是有点吗 我第一次见他的时候 他才8岁
839--And you were heterosexual. 你那时还是直男呢
840--And now this child is your lover ? 现在这小屁孩成了你情人了
841--Who knew there was such a fine line谁曾想到通奸和日托
842--between adultery and day care ? 差别这么小
843--Bugger off, Karl. You have no right to judge me. 你滚 卡尔 你没资格评判我
844--I'm not judging you,我没有评判你
845--I'm just teasing. 我只是在戏弄你
846--If anything, I'm happy for us. Drink ? 要说有什么的话 我为我们感到开心 喝酒吗
847--Brandy. What do you mean you're happy for us ? 白兰地 什么叫你为我们感到开心
848--Well, don't you see ? We don't need to get a divorce. 你不明白吗 我们不需要离婚
849--We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement. 我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排
850--You will have your lovers and I will have mine,你有你的情人 我也有我的
851--and then we will come home to sparkling conversation. 然后我们回家八卦我们的情事
852--It's very European. 这很欧洲
853--It doesn't bother you that I'm having sex with someone else ? 你不介意我和别人上床吗
854--Darling, I'm gay. 亲爱的 我是同性恋
855--Look, for me, sex with a woman is like emptying the dishwasher. 对我来说 和女人做爱就好比腾空洗碗机
856--I mean, I'll do it if I'm asked,要是有人求我和女人做 我会的
857--but if someone else volunteers, I won't complain. 但如果有人自告奋勇 我也不会抱怨
858--Oh. You know I love this shirt. 你知道我很喜欢这件衬衣的
859--You might've asked for vodka. 你可以说你要喝伏特加啊
860--I don't understand. How can you not be jealous ? 我不懂 你怎么会不吃醋
861--Sorry, wait, you want me to be jealous of Tommy Harte ? 抱歉 你想让我吃汤米·哈特的醋
862--He's jealous of you!他吃你的醋
863--So he should be. I'm the husband. 那是应该的 我是你老公
864--Not for long. 不会太久了
865--Oh, what are you gonna do, divorce me and marry Tommy ? 你要怎么做 和我离婚再嫁给汤米吗
866--- Maybe I will. - Oh, good. Well, I'll get you a gift. -也许我会的 -很好 我会给你们准备礼物
867--Where will you be registered ? Fisher-Price ? 你们什么时候去登记 费雪玩具要吗
868--Everything is not a joke, Karl. 不是什么都是笑话的 卡尔
869--You're not being funny, you're being cruel. 你这不是好笑 是冷酷
870--Oh, darling, I'm not trying to be cruel. I love you. 亲爱的 我可不想冷酷无情 我爱你
871--No, you don't!不 你不爱
872--Not the way I need. 不是我需要的那种爱
873--I want a man who loves me so much我想要一个深爱我的男人
874--that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else. 如果我和别人睡了 他会愿意去杀了那男人
875--And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I ? 但是你永远做不到 对吗
876--No. 是的
877--But you're my best friend. 可你是我最好的朋友
878--It's not enough. 这不够
879--Shit. 该死
880--Yeah ? Hey, babe. 喂 亲爱的
881--Hey. Why are you whispering ? 怎么这么小声
882--Oh, I was just, I was writing, so, you know. . . 我在写作 你懂的
883--. . . takes me a minute to get out of the "In my head" Voice我需要点时间才能从"脑海中的"声音
884--and back into the "Out loud" Voice. 回到我"大声说话的"声音
885--- How did everything go ? - Oh, the conference was great,-进展如何 -会议很顺利
886--and my sisters. . . are my sisters. 我的姐妹们还是老样子
887--- Yeah. - Look, if you're working, I don't want to stop you. -嗯 -如果你在工作的话 我不想打扰你
888--Um, is Jade up ? I can talk to her. 洁德醒着吗 我可以跟她聊
889--I-I-I think she's walking the dog. 她好像去遛狗了
890--It's a little late for that, no ? 这个点去未免太晚了吧
891--Yeah, but, you know. . . 嗯 不过. . .
892--dog can't tell time, so. . . 狗可分不清时间
893--I'm, uh. . . I'm glad you checked in. 我很高兴你打电话过来
894--Yeah. Um, I love you. 当然 我爱你
895--I love you, too. 我也爱你
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 致命女人第一季第五集中英对照剧本