致命女人第一季第四集中英对照剧本
Why Women Kill S01E04Script (致命女人第一季第四集中英对照剧本台词)
You Had Me at Homicide
1--Previously on Why Women Kill. . . 《致命女人》前情提要
2--- I have a date. - With your married man. -我有约会 -和你的有妇之夫
3--It's at this really fancy nightclub. 在一个高级夜店
4--He's taking you out. 他要带你出去
5--In public. 当众
6--I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight. 罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗
7--Do you honestly think I'm going to let that happen? 你当真以为我会坐视不管吗
8--Listen, when you were in my office earlier,听着 之前你在我办公室的时候
9--did you happen to move any papers? 你有没有动过什么文件
10--I know better than to touch your things. 我很清楚不该碰你的东西
11--I'll have to stay late and redo it. 我只能加班重做了
12--Would you like to come with me to the club tonight? 今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗
13--Rob cancelled on me. 罗伯放了我鸽子
14--I love music. 我喜欢音乐
15--- I used to play the piano. - Do you still play? -我以前弹钢琴 -你还弹吗
16--My husband. . . didn't care for my playing. 我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴
17--Oh, honey. Your husband's dead. 亲爱的 你丈夫死了
18--Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him? 你不觉得该停止听他的话吗
19--Honey! 亲爱的
20--Maybe when Mr. Grove moves out, 也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后
21--we could start doing this in your bed. 我们可以去你的床上做
22--He won't be leaving until after my daughter's wedding. 他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走
23--Well, it-- Whoa, whoa, whoa. 等等
24--That's two months away. 那还要两个月啊
25--She gave me her hand in marriage. 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我
26--- Karl. . . - And I'm never going to let it go. -卡尔 -我永远也不会放手
27--Bloody hell! 真该死
28--I got fired. 我被炒了
29--I'm not surprised. 一点不意外
30--- Simone. . . - One day, i will divorce Karl,-萨蒙妮 -我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的
31--but I will never hate him. 但我永远不会恨他
32--Where does that leave me? 那我怎么办
33--In the back of a van,在餐车上
34--having a marvelous time. 度过欢愉时光
35--Van came with the job, so. . . 餐车是公司配的
36--We'll figure it out. 我们会想办法解决的
37--I'm not worried about Duke anymore. 我再也不用担心杜克了
38--He stopped texting me. 他没有再发短信给我了
39--So what's his deal? 他是什么情况
40--- Is he crazy? - A little. -他是疯子吗 -有点吧
41--He was always accusing me of cheating on him. 他总是说我在背着他偷吃
42--Come with us to Venice tomorrow. 明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧
43--- Oh, my God. - Tomorrow? Really? -天哪 -明天 真的吗
44--- Are you going to Venice? - I don't know yet. -你要去威尼斯吗 -我还不知道呢
45--I asked you, before, if you were in love with her. 我之前问过你是否爱上她了
46--Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy. 洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事
47--Live with us. 和我们一起生活
48--Be with us. 跟我们在一起
49--You just got home. 你才刚回家
50--The purpose of an autopsy is to provide clarity. 尸检的目的是为了提供明确的信息
51--How did the victim die? 受害者是怎么死的
52--Was death the result of a gunshot? 是中枪身亡的吗
53--Stabbing? 是被捅死
54--Poison? 还是被毒死
55--How someone is killed is easy to understand. 要明白一个人是如何被杀的很简单
56--Why it happened, that's never so simple. 至于为何被杀 三言两语道不清楚
57--But it always begins with a choice. 但都始于一个选择
58--It might be a decision也许是决定
59--to conduct a tawdry affair. 搞风流韵事
60--A plan to keep secrets from a loved one. 计划对爱人隐瞒秘密
61--Or an agreement或者协议
62--to bring a stranger into your bed. 让一个陌生人上床
63--Yes. People make all sorts of questionable choices. 是的 人们会做出各种各样值得商榷的选择
64--Of course, that's what keeps me in business. 当然 我也因此才有活干
65--Our waitress is giving me odd looks. 服务员看我的眼神很怪
66--You're wearing sunglasses indoors, at night. 你在室内而且是晚上戴墨镜
67--- I think she recognizes me. - I don't even recognize you-她好像认出我了 -我都认不出你
68--and we've had sex ten times. 虽然我们已经做了十次爱了
69--- Lower your voice. - Relax. -小声点 -淡定
70--Nobody here recognizes you. 这里没人认出你
71--Let me see your eyes. 给我看你的眼睛
72--So, I got you a present. 我给你准备了份礼物
73--Jewelry? 珠宝吗
74--You shouldn't have. 没必要的
75--It's called a Swatch. 这是斯沃琪手表
76--And. . . 而且
77--it's waterproof. 防水
78--Oh, so it's safe from my tears of joy. 所以不用担心我喜极而泣了
79--I wanted to do something special. 我想做点特别的事
80--It's our first date. 这是我们第一次约会
81--I mean, outside of the van. 我是说 在餐车之外
82--I'm not sure I'd call it a date. 这算不上是约会吧
83--Why not? We're at a table, and there's food. 为什么算不上 我们在餐桌上 还有食物
84--I wouldn't call it food, either. 这也算不上是食物
85--You don't make it very easy to be your boyfriend. 做你男朋友真难
86--Boyfriend? 男朋友
87--Ah, another word you don't like. 又是个你不喜欢的词
88--It's just not how I would describe you. 只是我不会这么形容你
89--What would you call me, then? 那你要怎么称呼我
90--- Your lover? - Why do you need a job title? -你的情人 -为什么非得要一个工作头衔
91--What's wrong with "Tommy"? 就叫汤米不好吗
92--Are you gonna put it on? 你要戴上吗
93--Why would I do that? 为什么要戴
94--Because it's a gift, and I'm asking you to. 因为这是礼物 我让你戴上
95--Oh, for God's sake. 老天啊
96--What's wrong? 怎么了
97--Am-am I embarrassing you? 我让你丢人了吗
98--Shh. Shush. Sit down. 嘘 坐下
99--Oh, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll buy you a gift不好意思 下次 我会给你买个
100--that you'll actually wear on a date with me,你会在跟我约会时戴的礼物
101--like a ski mask. 比如一副滑雪面罩
102--Tommy. 汤米
103--Uh, what did I do now? 我现在该怎么办
104--Can I get you anything else to eat? 你还需要点什么吗
105--Oh, God, no. The food is dreadful here. 天呐 不需要 这里的食物真是糟透了
106--And he's too young for you,跟你提个意见
107--while we're offering unsolicited opinions. 他太年轻了 不适合你
108--Sheila. What can I do for you? 希拉 有什么需要
109--I have no food in my house,我家没吃的了
110--and my kids are starting to make some real ugly threats. 而我的孩子开始歇斯底里地发出抗议
111--Maybe I can find a jar of peanut butter. 或许我能给你找一罐花生酱
112--That's more than they deserve. 他们可不配吃
113--What's with the skates? 这双溜冰鞋是用来干什么的
114--They're cute, huh? Rob bought them for me很好看吧 这是罗伯和我第一次约会时
115--on our first date. 买给我的
116--He took me to Happytime Roller Rink. 他带我去了快乐时光溜冰场
117--So why are you digging them up now? 那你现在把它们翻出来做什么
118--I'm going skating later today, with April. 我今天晚些时候要去溜冰 和艾普尔一起
119--- The waitress? - Oh, yes. -那个服务生 -是的
120--Last week, we went to an Andy Warhol exhibit. 上周 我们去了安迪·沃霍尔的展览
121--Next week, she's going to teach me to surf. 下周 她要教我冲浪
122--Can you imagine? Me, surfing? 你能想象吗 我去冲浪
123--I thought the plan was to gain the girl's trust你的计划不是获得那姑娘的信任
124--and convince her to end the affair. 然后说服她结束这段婚外情吗
125--That's what I'm doing. 我是在这么做
126--You sure? 'Cause it sounds like你确定吗 因为听起来像
127--the two of you are becoming close. 你们俩走得越来越近了
128--Well, maybe a little. 或许有一点吧
129--April is very sweet. 艾普尔人很好
130--She's so free-spirited. 她非常自由随性
131--You wouldn't believe the fun we have together. 你不知道我们在一起有多开心
132--Mm-hmm. She sounds nice. 她听起来是不错
133--For a girl who's sleeping with your husband. 对于一个跟你老公上床的女孩来说
134--I know it's odd, but I like her. 我知道这很奇怪 不过我喜欢她
135--I can't help it. 我情不自禁
136--What's wrong with her being a friend? 跟她做朋友有什么不好
137--Nothing. 没什么
138--As long as you don't forget she's also the enemy. 只要你别忘了她也是你的敌人
139--Okay. Well, how about, uh, you know, classic "She's our lover"? 好吧 不如就寻常回答 "她是我们的爱人"
140--Oof. That is too sexual. 太露骨了
141--Yeah? All right. Um, our "Special friend"? 是吗 好吧 那我们的"特殊朋友"
142--That makes me sound slow. 那听起来显得我有点智障
143--All right. Uh, she's the third prong of our throuple. 好吧 她是我们三人组中的第三方
144--Ugh. Barf. 恶心
145--Well, now that Jade's gonna live with us,既然洁德要和我们一起住
146--we got to have some way to introduce her. 我们就得找到介绍她的方式
147--Well, why don't we just say she's family? 为什么不说她是我们的家人呢
148--I love that. 我喜欢这个
149--That's nice. 很温馨
150--Wait. 等下
151--Jade, does that look like Duke's truck to you? 洁德 那是杜克的车吗
152--Oh, shit. 该死
153--Wait, like, like, scary ex Duke? 等下 就是那个恐怖的前男友杜克吗
154--Did you tell him you were staying here? 你告诉他你住在这了
155--No. I didn't tell anyone. 没有 我没有告诉任何人
156--Oh, God. He's getting out the car. 天呐 他下车了
157--Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. . . 操 操 操
158--Okay, it's okay, it's okay. 好吧 没事的 没事的
159--Okay, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
160--Look, don't worry. It's gonna be okay. 别担心 不会有事的
161--- I got this. - Wait, what do you mean, you got this? -我来应付 -等下 什么意思 你来应付
162--I'm gonna talk to him. You know? 我去跟他谈谈
163--- Man to man. - No. Eli. . . -像男人一样坦率说清楚 -不 伊莱
164--No-- don't-- E. . . 不 别去 伊. . .
165--Oh, that's not good. Okay. 大事不好 好吧
166--Can I help you? 有什么事吗
167--Yeah, I'm looking for my girlfriend. 我来找我女朋友
168--A guy told me that she's staying here. 有人告诉我她在这
169--Oh. Uh, who's your girlfriend? 你女朋友是谁
170--Jade. 洁德
171--Jade. 洁德
172--Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade. . . No-- Jade who? 洁德 洁德 洁德. . .哪个洁德
173--She's in that window, man. 她就在那扇窗户前
174--Oh, Jade. Right. Yeah. Yeah. 洁德啊 对 对
175--- I need to talk to her. Oh, okay. - Well, uh, the thing is,-我要跟她谈谈 -好吧 问题是
176--she's not really available right now, so. . . 她现在没空 所以. . .
177--Yeah, I think she is. 我觉得她有空
178--Yep. 好吧
179--Oh, shit. 靠
180--All right, look-- look, man. 好吧 听着
181--I don't want to get physical with you, okay? 我不想跟你动手 好吗
182--You're right. You don't. 没错 你不想
183--What do you think you're doing? 你觉得你在干什么
184--You must be the fuck buddy. 你已经就是那个炮友了
185--And you must be Duke, the two-time felon. 你一定就是杜克了 二进宫重犯
186--Those were both felonies, right? 都是重罪 对吗
187--So if I were to call the cops and they came here如果我报警 警察来了
188--to see you committing a third assault,看见你第三次袭击他人
189--that sounds like three strikes to me. 我觉得你就要三振出局了吧
190--This is the part where you walk away to avoid going to prison. 你应该不想这样 以免再蹲大牢吧
191--Tell Jade I'll be in touch. 告诉洁德我会联系她的
192--You know, that was unnecessary. 你不用出来的
193--I had it under control. 我控制住局面了
194--- Honey, it was a team effort. - I know. -亲爱的 这是团队协作 -我知道
195--Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
196--I was so freaked out. 我吓死了
197--You're my hero. 你是我的英雄
198--Jade, I'm not your hero. 洁德 我不是你的英雄
199--I just, I'm-- want to make sure you're okay. 我只是想确保你的安全
200--Ooh, we should invite the Prescotts to the wedding. 我们应该邀请普莱斯考特一家参加婚礼
201--Must we? 一定要吗
202--Well, I can't stand them, either,我也受不了他们
203--but they spent $10,000 at the gallery last year. 但他们去年在画廊里花了一万块
204--Just put them on the maybe list. 把他们放在待定名单上吧
205--Another maybe? Amy will be here in an hour. 又一个待定 艾米一小时内就要到了
206--We promised we'd have the guest list done. 我们都答应她了届时会拟好宾客名单
207--What about the. . . Randalls? 那. . . 兰德尔一家如何
208--Absolutely not. I despise them. 绝对不行 我鄙视他们
209--Since when? 什么时候的事
210--We went to their son's wedding a month ago. 我们一个月前才参加过他们儿子的婚礼
211--And never got a thank you note for the candy dish. 我们送了糖果盘却从未收到感谢卡
212--- That's awfully petty. - I agree. -那也太小心眼了 -就是
213--How hard is it to write a simple note? 写张感谢卡能有多难呢
214--I meant you. 我是指你
215--What is going on? 你怎么了
216--What do you mean, "going on"? 什么"怎么了"
217--You've been in a foul mood ever since you came home last night. 自从你昨晚回来之后 一直都闷闷不乐的
218--What could it be? 还能有什么事
219--Hmm. I broke a nail? No, that's not it. 是因为我指甲断了吗 不 不是这事
220--My husband sleeps with men? 是因为我丈夫和男人上床吗
221--No, couldn't be that. 不 绝不可能是因为这事
222--Fine. Don't tell me. 好啊 不要告诉我
223--Look, we have prepaid the caterer for 400 guests. 听着 我们已经预付了400位来宾的婚宴餐饮
224--If we don't finish our list,如果我们不敲定宾客名单
225--then Brad's family will invite more rubes from Oklahoma,那么布拉德的家人会从俄克拉荷马请来更多乡巴佬
226--and the entire wedding will turn into a hoedown. 整个婚礼就会变成一场方形舞舞会
227--Do they have hoedowns in Oklahoma? 俄克拉荷马那里真的有方形舞舞会吗
228--Oh, well, they do in the musical. 起码音乐剧里是有的
229--First number of act two. 第二场第一幕
230--How did I not know what I was getting with you? 我当初怎么会没看出来你的性取向呢
231--What? 什么
232--Oh, Amy, you're early. 艾米 你早到了
233--We haven't quite finished the guest list yet. 我们还没完全敲定宾客名单
234--Brad slept with his ex-girlfriend. 布拉德睡了他的前女友
235--The wedding's off. I require wine. 婚礼取消 我要红酒
236--Watch out, watch ou-- watch out! 当心 悠着点
237--That was a blast. 刚才玩得真开心
238--Can I just say, every day I spend with you我只想说 和你在一起的每一天
239--feels like an adventure. 都像是一场冒险
240--We do have fun together, don't we? 我们确实玩得很开心 对吗
241--To be honest,说实话
242--I've been feeling a little lonely in L. A. 我在洛杉矶确实感觉有点寂寞
243--I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受
244--It's nice to have a real girlfriend out here. 有个真心相待的女伴感觉真好
245--Well, it's getting late. I should go. 时间也不早了 我该回去了
246--Wait, do you think you have time for one more adventure tonight? 等一下 你觉得还有时间再冒一次险吗
247--- I suppose. - Okay. -应该有吧 -好的
248--April? 艾普尔
249--What are you up to? 你又有什么鬼点子
250--Go ahead. Try one. 来吧 尝一块
251--Brownies? How are they an adventure? 布朗尼 这算什么冒险
252--My recipe calls for a special ingredient. 我加了一种特别的原料
253--- Like what? - Grass. -是什么 -草
254--From your lawn? 从你草坪上拔的吗
255--No, I'm talking about pot. 不 我是指飞叶子
256--You know, marijuana? 你懂的 大麻
257--You mean reefer? 你是指"大麻烟卷"的"大麻"
258--Oh. Look, it's not a big deal. 听着 这不是什么大不了的事
259--Lots of people do it. 很多人都在吸食它
260--Criminals. Musicians. 罪犯们 还有搞音乐的
261--Please don't be angry. 请不要生气
262--You are a good girl. How could you do such a thing? 你是个好女孩 怎么能做这种事呢
263--Rob wanted to. 是罗伯的主意
264--Your married man? 你那个有妇之夫吗
265--Yeah. 是
266--That stuns me. 我万万没想到
267--Given how you've described him. 考虑到你之前对他的描述
268--He can be such a square. 他确实很古板保守
269--I think he was just looking for a way to cut loose. 我觉得他只是想找个法子放松一下
270--Look, I really didn't mean to offend you. 听着 我并非有意要冒犯你
271--I'm fine. It's just something I wasn't expecting. 我没事 只是有些出乎我的意料
272--So are we friends again? 所以我们又和好了对吧
273--Great. I'll go put these away. 太好了 我去把这些放起来
274--- Wait. - Hmm? -慢着 -怎么了
275--Oh, what the heck. 不管了 我要尝尝
276--- But how did you find out? - I've had my suspicions for a while,-不过你是怎么发现的 -我已经起疑心有一阵子了
277--and then Brad finally admitted然后布拉德终于承认了
278--that he's been lying to me about Cindy自从我们订婚以来 他一直都在
279--the whole time we've been engaged. 辛迪一事上对我撒谎
280--I know so many whores named Cindy. 我可认识不少名叫"辛迪"的婊子
281--And did I mention she's fat? 140 pounds if she's an ounce. 我有提到她很胖吗 足足有140磅
282--Oh, 140, where did he find her, a carnival? 140磅 他从哪儿找到她的 嘉年华吗
283--You know, darling, it's not even noon yet. 亲爱的 还不到中午呢
284--My fiancé fucked a beluga whale. 我的未婚夫上了一个肥婆
285--Can I please get some support here? 我还能不能得到点安慰啊
286--I'm sorry. 抱歉
287--Uh, so he's been sleeping with Cindy this whole time? 所以他从订婚以来一直都和辛迪好着吗
288--No, I didn't say that. 不是 我可没那么说
289--I'm confused. 我都听懵了
290--He's been lying the whole time. 他一直在撒谎
291--They hooked up that weekend you took me to Hawaii. 他们就是在你们带我去夏威夷的那个周末打的炮
292--Hang on, that was two years ago. 等等 那都是两年前的事了
293--Were you and Brad even engaged yet? 你那时有和布拉德订婚吗
294--No, but we were together. 还没 但是我们正好着呢
295--Mm, off and on. 分分合合吧
296--Okay, Brad hadn't proposed yet,我承认 布拉德那时还没求婚
297--but we both knew he was going to. 但我们都清楚他正准备那么做
298--Exactly. 就是
299--Yeah, or at least I knew. 起码我知道
300--Well, maybe you should've told him. 也许你应该跟他说的
301--I can't believe you're taking Brad's side. 我不敢相信你竟然会替布拉德说话
302--I'm just saying我只是想说
303--the situation is not quite so cut and dried. 情况可能不是那么非黑即白
304--Brad is a good man. You might consider forgiveness. 布拉德是个好男人 你或许可以考虑原谅他
305--Forgiveness? 原谅
306--Boy, did you marry into the wrong family. 天 你真是娶错人了
307--I'm going to my room. 我要回房间了
308--Darling, I know you're upset,亲爱的 我知道你很生气
309--but when you drink without a glass, Brad wins. 但是当你对瓶吹时 布拉德就赢了
310--I don't think it's working. 好像没什么感觉啊
311--Takes a while to kick in. 需要一点时间才会起效
312--I hope I recognize the sensation. 我希望我能辨认出那种感觉
313--I'd hate to be high and miss it. 我可不希望嗑嗨了 却错过那种感觉
314--Trust me, you'll know. 相信我 你会察觉到的
315--Hey, want to order in Chinese food and listen to records? 话说 你想点些中餐 边听音乐边吃吗
316--Aren't you having dinner with your married man tonight? 你今晚不是要跟你那位有妇之夫共进晚餐吗
317--That's tomorrow. Tonight, Rob has plans with his wife. 那是明天 今晚罗伯跟他老婆有安排
318--What? 什么
319--I don't know. It's been planned for weeks. 我也不知道 已经计划好几周了
320--Some dinner party with his boss. 好像要跟他的上司一起吃饭什么的
321--Wednesday! 周三
322--Today is Wednesday. 今天是周三
323--Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
324--I was supposed to feed my neighbor's cat on Monday. 我周一要帮我家邻居喂猫
325--Poor Mittens. 可怜的小猫
326--I should go. 我该走了
327--Damn it! Where's my other skate? 该死的 我的另一只溜冰鞋呢
328--- It's under your armpit. - Oh, yes. -在你的胳膊下面夹着呢 -是哦
329--Thank you for the reefer. 谢谢你提供的大麻美食
330--Yeah. 没事
331--Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
332--We need to leave in five minutes. 我们5分钟后就该出发了
333--I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
334--Were you roller skating? 你是去溜冰了吗
335--Come on. We have to go now. 快点 我们得出发了
336--Let's go over a few things. 先说清楚几件事情
337--When he's out of the office, my boss likes to be called Hal. 他在办公室以外的地方 喜欢被称作哈尔
338--His wife is Vivian. 他妻子叫薇薇安
339--Vivian. 薇薇安
340--Dale and Gretchen Clark will be there. 戴尔和格雷琴·克拉克也会在场
341--He's tall. She's brunette. 他很高 她是褐色头发
342--Pamela and Joe, they'll be the old ones. 帕姆拉和乔 是那对老夫妻
343--And Myron Paul is coming, he'll be the short one. 麦伦·保罗也会去的 他是矮的那个
344--Myron is short. 麦伦很矮
345--The guest of honor is Mr. Tashiro from Japan. 今晚的贵宾是来自日本的田代先生
346--Should be obvious who he is. 他的特征应该很明显
347--Why? 为什么
348--Is that a joke? 你这是开玩笑吗
349--Sure. 当然
350--Duke, please, I've apologized, like, 20 times. 杜克 求你了 我都道歉几十次了
351--What? Please, I'm begging you,什么 我求求你了
352--please, don't hurt her. 求你了 别伤害它
353--Duke! Duke, please. 杜克 杜克 求你了
354--What is wrong with you? 你是有什么毛病啊
355--She's just a baby! 它只是个孩子而已
356--Duke! 杜克
357--Hello? 喂
358--- Oh, my God. - Jade, what's going on? -天呐 -洁德 出什么事了
359--Duke is gonna kill Teacup. 杜克要杀了茶缸
360--Teacup? 茶缸
361--Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him,是我们的狗 他说如果我不去见他
362--he's gonna put her down. 他就杀死它
363--Holy shit. 老天呐
364--- He can't do that, right? - Legally? -他不能那么做 对吧 -从法律上说吗
365--I'm honestly not sure. 我真的不太确定
366--You don't think he'd hurt his own dog, do you? 他不会真的伤害自己的狗吧
367--He went to prison for choking his accountant. 他因为差点闷死他的会计师而入狱过
368--My dad's an accountant. 我爸也是个会计师
369--I have to go over there. 我必须过去一趟
370--I love that dog. 我爱那只狗
371--Jade, it's too dangerous. 洁德 这太危险了
372--I don't care. I have to save Teacup. 我不在乎 我必须救茶缸
373--Fine, fine,好吧 好吧
374--but you're not going alone. I will go with you, okay? 但你不能一个人去 我跟你一起去
375--- Okay. - Okay. -好的 -好
376--- Thank you, thank you. - Yes, of course. -谢谢你 谢谢 -没事
377--What about me? 那我呢
378--I-I'm just saying, you know, two's good,我的意思是 两个人去挺好的
379--three's better, right? 三个就更好了 对吧
380--Yeah. Okay. 是啊 好吧
381--All right. 那好
382--If that's Brad, I'm not here. 如果是布拉德打来的 就说我不在
383--Hello? Ah, good morning, Brad. 喂 早上好啊 布拉德
384--I'm not here! 我不在
385--Yes, actually, Amy's. . . 没错 实际上 艾米. . .
386--Okay, yes, you heard that. 好吧 你听到了
387--Good! 很好
388--Look, I-I really couldn't say, Brad. 听着 我真的不能说 布拉德
389--I mean, you know women. 你也知道女人是什么样的
390--Oh, I know. 我懂的
391--Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
392--Stop talking to him. 别再跟他聊天了
393--Oh, no, if anything, worse. 不 真要说的话 只能说更差劲
394--No, I know it's ridiculous, but. . . 不 我知道这很荒唐 但是. . .
395--Give me that. 把电话给我
396--Right, well, uh, I'm off to the gallery. 好了 我要去画廊了
397--I'd love to start the day with a kiss. 我希望能用一个吻 来开始新的一天
398--Ask the gardener. 去向园丁索吻吧
399--Oh, I won't make that mistake twice. 我可不会同一个错误犯两次
400--- Tommy! - I was up all night thinking about our date,-汤米 -想着我们的约会 我整夜都没睡着
401--and I-I was super upset, but I should not have walked out,我当时太生气了 但我不该径直离去的
402--- and I am sorry. - Are you crazy? -真的对不起 -你疯了吗
403--You can't come to my house with flowers. 你不能捧着花来我家
404--I waited for Karl to leave. 我等到卡尔走了才进来的
405--Well, he's not the only one who could see you. 能看到你进来的可不止他一个人
406--- You have to go now. - But, wait, at least take the flowers. -你必须马上走 -但你至少收下花吧
407--- No! - If you won't accept a simple gift,-不行 -如果你连个小礼物都不收
408--then what does that say about our future? 那我们的未来还有什么指望呢
409--- We have no future. - Are you breaking up with me? -我们没有未来 -你是要跟我分手吗
410--Yes, it's over. Now go. 没错 我们结束了 走吧
411--Tommy Harte? 汤米·哈特
412--Amy? 艾米
413--I haven't seen you since last Christmas. 我从去年圣诞节开始就没见过你了
414--Yes, it's been a while. 是啊 是有段时间没见过了
415--Hi. So who are the flowers for? 嗨 这些花是干什么的
416--They're for you, of course. 当然是送你的
417--For me? How did you know I was here? 送我的 你怎么知道我在这里
418--What a good question. 真是个好问题
419--Well, I called Naomi我给娜奥米打了电话
420--to tell her the wedding was off,告诉她婚礼取消了
421--and she shared the bad news with Tommy,她把这个坏消息告诉了汤米
422--and then he brought you this lovely bouquet. 然后他给你带了这束美丽的花
423--That's so sweet. 真贴心
424--You're welcome. 不客气
425--Tommy, you should really go. 汤米 你真的该走了
426--Amy and I have million things to do today. 我和艾米今天要做的事情非常多
427--I'll just put these in your room. 我把这些放你房间去
428--Well, it was very nice to see you, Amy. 艾米 见到你很开心
429--Tommy, are you free tonight? 汤米 你今晚有事吗
430--I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days,我不知道你最近有没有交往对象
431--but I could really use some cheering up. 不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气
432--Well, I was seeing someone,我本来是有对象的
433--but, uh, she recently broke up with me. 但是她最近跟我分手了
434--Amy! You can't go out tonight. 艾米 你今晚不能出去
435--We have to let people know the wedding's off. 我们得告诉大家婚礼取消了
436--So there are calls to make. 所以要打很多电话
437--I'll make them tomorrow. 我明天再打
438--So I'll see you at Herberto's, 7:00? 那就晚上7点在赫伯特见吧
439--We can console each other. 我们可以互相安慰一下
440--That'll be nice. 那真好
441--Goodbye, Mrs. Grove. 再见 格罗夫太太
442--Amy, what could you possibly be thinking? 艾米 你到底在想什么
443--Well, I'm thinking I'm going to我在想我可以去跟汤米·哈特
444--have revenge sex with Tommy Harte. 报复性地云雨一番
445--Well, uh. . . you can't do that. 这个. . . 你不能这么做
446--He's not even your type. 他都不是你喜欢的类型
447--I know he's a little young,我知道他有点年轻
448--but he's gotta learn from someone. 但总得有人给他传授经验
449--So you're-you're telling me that this took four hours? 所以你跟我说就这点事要四个小时
450--Well, yes. 对
451--That's very impressive. 真令人大开眼界
452--That was the quick version. 刚那个还是快捷版本
453--Oh, there they are. Hey. 他们来了 嗨
454--We were just about to send out a search party. 我们都要派人去找你们了
455--- So sorry. It takes Beth Ann a while to get dressed. - Yes. -抱歉 贝丝·安穿衣有点慢 -对
456--So I recall. 我想起来了
457--This is my wife Vivian. 我妻子薇薇安
458--It is so lovely to meet you, Beth Ann. 贝丝·安 很高兴认识你
459--And I want to introduce you to Gretchen and Dale Clarkson,来认识下格雷琴和戴尔·克拉克森
460--- and Pamela and Joe Kensington. - Hi. -还有帕姆拉和乔·肯辛顿 -嗨
461--Where's Myron? 麦伦在哪
462--Oh, Myron had to cancel. 麦伦来不了了
463--Oh, here's our guest of honor. 这位是荣誉嘉宾
464--This is the young executive I was telling you about. 这位就是我跟你说过的年轻有为的高管
465--- Robert Stanton. - Sir, it's an honor. -罗伯特·斯坦顿 -先生 我很荣幸
466--I've heard a lot of wonderful things about your work. 我听到了很多对你工作的赞美
467--I hope I live up to your expectation. 希望没有辜负您的期望
468--So Myron's not here? 所以麦伦不在这里
469--Uh, no. 是的
470--Dinner is served. 晚饭准备好了
471--- Shall we? - Thank goodness. Yes. -可以开始了吗 -谢天谢地 可以了
472--Thank you. I'm starving. 谢谢 我饿坏了
473--What is your name? 你叫什么名字
474--Beth Ann. 贝丝·安
475--You must be Tashiro. 你一定是田代吧
476--I am. 是的
477--You were right. 你说得没错
478--It was obvious. 太显而易见了
479--I made place cards for everyone. 我给每个人都放了位置卡
480--Uh, Mr. Tashiro, you'll be right here in the center. 田代先生 你坐中间
481--Thank you. 谢谢
482--Um, Beth Ann, did you find your place card? 贝丝·安 你找到自己的位置卡了吗
483--Honey? 亲爱的
484--Sorry, I was looking at the swan. 抱歉 我在看天鹅
485--Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
486--It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. 是我见过的最棒的东西了
487--That is so sweet of you to notice. 你能注意到真是太贴心了
488--Most don't. 大多数人都看不到
489--Rob,罗伯
490--do you see this? 你看到这个了吗
491--It's very pretty. 太美了
492--Now put it on your lap. 快放到你腿上
493--Oh, I don't want to unfold it, it took too much work. 我不想展开它 好不容易才叠出来的
494--It's fine, Beth Ann, I'm, uh. . . 没关系 贝丝·安 我
495--I'm sure it's not that difficult. 肯定没那么难的
496--How would you know? 你怎么知道
497--Sweetie, don't you, uh,亲爱的 你不是
498--do this at all our dinner parties? 在我们所有的晚宴上都会叠吗
499--Well, do you think that makes it easy? 所以就简单吗
500--I'm sure I could do it if I tried. 我试试的话肯定可以也能叠出来
501--I bet you couldn't! 我赌你不行
502--That sounds like a challenge. 听上去像是挑战
503--No, no, she's not challenging you. 不 不 她不是在挑战你
504--Make a swan. I dare you. 叠一只天鹅 我赌你不会
505--Well. . . 好吧
506--. . . she's feisty. You're on. 她真好斗 那我就奉陪
507--Oh, well, this should be very interesting. 肯定会很有趣的
508--Oh, piece of cake. Come on. How would I begin? 小菜一碟 来吧 我要怎么开始呢
509--I think you've got to lay it flat to start. 我想得先铺平
510--Brilliant. 聪明
511--The-the-the trick is in the first fold, am-am I right? 窍门都在第一次折的时候 我说得没错吧
512--- Well, I'm not helping you. - Great. -我可不帮你 -好吧
513--Wait, wait, wait. Almost. . . 等等 等等 等等 就快. . .
514--Got it. 好了
515--Keep your day job. 你可别辞职
516--Not so easy, is it? 没那么容易 对吧
517--All right, I'm gonna get it this time. 好吧 我这次一定可以叠出来
518--Honey, I dropped my fork on the floor. 亲爱的 我的叉子掉地上了
519--Would you get it for me? 你能帮我捡起来吗
520--Sure. 行
521--What is wrong with you? 你怎么回事
522--You're acting like you're drunk. 你看起来像喝醉了
523--Am I? 是吗
524--Oh, that might be the pot. 那可能是因为飞叶子
525--Pot? 飞叶子
526--That means marijuana. 就是大麻
527--I had some before dinner. 晚餐前我吃了点
528--Where in God's name did you get marijuana? 你从哪儿搞来的大麻
529--What's wrong? 怎么了
530--Am I not allowed to cut loose? 我就不能放松放松吗
531--- We will talk about this later. - Good. -我们晚点再谈这个 -很好
532--Then you can tell me where you get your marijuana. 那你就可以告诉我你的大麻是从哪搞来的了
533--What? 什么
534--That's right. 没错
535--I know what you've been up to. 我知道你最近干嘛了
536--All right. 好吧
537--It's impossible. 不可能
538--I give up. 我放弃
539--Here, here. Let me help you. 来 我帮你
540--Thank you, my dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
541--It's more like a duck. 更像是鸭子
542--This is it. 就是这里了
543--Duke's place is just down the pathway. 杜克家就在路的尽头
544--Okay. . . 好
545--let's do this. 我们开干吧
546--Okay, why are you talking like that? 你干嘛这样说话
547--Like what? 怎样说话
548--Like the star of a low-budget action film. 像一个低成本动作片的演员
549--What? I'm not doing that. 什么 我才没有
550--All right, let's stay close, people. 好 大家别散开
551--Here we are. 到了
552--What's the plan? 计划是什么
553--Okay, so I'm gonna knock on the door. 我去敲门
554--When Duke answers, I'll confront him. . . 杜克开门后 我与他对质
555--No confronting. Duke is a violent felon. 不能对质 杜克是个暴力罪犯
556--Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
557--You brought a hammer? 你带了榔头
558--I prefer to call this "Plan B. "我叫这个"备用计划"
559--That's your plan B, aggravated assault? 这就是你的备用计划 严重伤害他人吗
560--It's not assault if he hits me first. 如果他先打我就不算是伤害罪
561--Oh, he will definitely hit you first. 他肯定会先打你
562--Great, great, anyway,很好 很好 好吧
563--so while we're struggling, Jade's gonna rush in,当我们纠缠时 洁德迅速进屋
564--she's gonna grab the dog, and then we run. 带上狗 然后我们逃走
565--Honey, that is a stupid plan. 亲爱的 这计划蠢透了
566--That's a bit harsh, but, okay, fine, you go. 扎心了 但是好吧 你说
567--Here's my plan: Duke opens the door这是我的计划 杜克开门
568--and I write him a massive check for the dog. 我给他一张巨额支票买狗
569--Oh, that's good. Duke is always broke. 很好 杜克总是囊中羞涩
570--Fine. I mean, if you want to be the kind of person行 如果你想成为那种
571--that just solves all of her problems with money. 用钱解决所有问题的人
572--I very much do. 我非常想
573--Jade, go ahead. 洁德 去吧
574--Duke! 杜克
575--Oh, my God. 我的天
576--Oh, my God. 我的天
577--Oh, my God, it's Teacup. 我的天 是茶缸
578--Honey, honey, it's okay. 宝贝 宝贝 没事的
579--Mommy's here. 妈妈来了
580--I guess Duke's not home. 我猜杜克不在家
581--No, no, no. No, no, no. 不不 不可能
582--He's definitely, definitely home. 他绝对 绝对在家
583--He doesn't go to work till 5:00. 他五点才去工作
584--Come on, Duke, open up. 快点 杜克 开门
585--Okay. 好吧
586--He's clearly not home. You know what? 显然他不在家 这样吧
587--We'll just write him a note and we'll say that you came by我们给他写个条 就说你来过
588--and you are willing to make him a generous offer to buy the dog. 你愿意付他一大笔钱买狗
589--W-What, w-we're just gonna leave her here? 怎么 我们就把它留在这吗
590--For now, yeah. 是的 暂时而已
591--Okay, I left my pen in the car. Hold on. 我的笔落在车里了 等等
592--I don't like this. 我不喜欢这样
593--I know, but, I mean, what else can we do? 我知道 但我们还能怎么办
594--You don't understand, if something happens to my dog,你不明白 如果我的狗出事了
595--I will fucking lose my mind. 我会疯掉的
596--- Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. - Please, please, please. -好好好 -求你了 求你了
597--Start the car! 发动车子
598--What? Oh, shit. 什么 该死
599--Start the car now. 赶紧发动车子
600--Jade! 洁德
601--You're fucking dead! 你们都死定了
602--Mom, have you seen my car keys? 妈 你看见我车钥匙了吗
603--I'm gonna be late to meet Tommy. 我去见汤米要迟到了
604--Sorry. 抱歉
605--I could've sworn they were in my jacket. 我发誓我放在外套里了
606--What the hell? 什么鬼
607--I'm going on a date我要去约会
608--and you're inviting Aunt Kay to the wedding? 你却要邀请凯姨来参加婚礼
609--That makes no sense. 这根本没道理
610--I know she's dull, but she's good for a gravy boat at least. 我知道她很无趣 但至少她会送个船形肉汁壶
611--I'm not getting married. Okay? 我不会结婚的 好吗
612--I'm going to meet Tommy Harte for sex,我要去找汤米·哈特做爱
613--if I ever find my damn keys. 如果我能找到钥匙的话
614--Yes, dear. If. 是的 亲爱的 如果
615--Did you hide my keys? 你把我钥匙藏起来了吗
616--Yes. 是的
617--And once you've calmed down, you'll thank me. Sit. 等你冷静下来后 你会感谢我 坐下
618--No! Where are my keys? 不 我的钥匙呢
619--They're not in my purse. 不在我钱包里
620--I told you they weren't in there. 我说了不在那儿
621--Fine, keep the keys. I'll walk. 行 钥匙你留着 我走路
622--In those heels, you won't make it past the driveway. 穿着这高跟鞋 你都走不出车道
623--I know you're upset, but if you sleep with Tommy,我知道你不开心 但如果你和汤米上床
624--you're slamming the door on Brad forever. 你就永远失去了布拉德
625--I know. That's the point. 我知道 这就是我想要的
626--But you love him, and he loves you. 但是你爱他 他也爱你
627--The hall's booked, the caterer's been paid,婚堂订好了 钱也付给了酒席承办人
628--your dress is gorgeous. 你的婚纱可美了
629--Why are you on Brad's side? What's changed? 你怎么站在布拉德这边 怎么回事
630--Who got to you? 谁影响了你
631--- Hello. - Was it him? -你们好 -是他吗
632--It was you. This is all your fault. 是你 都怪你
633--Yes, I'm sure it is. Sorry, what are we talking about? 肯定是的 抱歉 我们在说什么
634--Amy's decided to pay Brad back by seducing Tommy Harte. 艾米决定以勾引汤米·哈特来报复布拉德
635--Tommy? Isn't he a little young for you? 汤米 他对你来说太年轻了吧
636--What is he, 17? 他多大了 17岁吗
637--He's 18 and mature for his age. 他18岁 算很成熟了
638--But that's beside the point. 但这不是重点
639--You made a promise, young lady,你承诺了的 小姐
640--to Brad, to us,向布拉德 向我们
641--and to the Biltmore Hotel. 还有比尔特莫尔酒店都承诺过
642--Oh, you're one to talk about promises. 你好意思谈承诺
643--You divorced Daddy, the guy after him,你和爸爸离婚 第二任丈夫也离了
644--and now with Karl sleeping in the guest room,现在卡尔睡在客房里
645--I'm assuming he's on his way out as well. 我想你和他差不多也要散了
646--Look. 听着
647--I love Brad,我爱布拉德
648--but I don't know if I can trust him,但我不知道我是否能信任他
649--and I don't want to be another you. 我不想成为下一个你
650--With three husbands by 40. 四十岁就嫁过三次人
651--Your keys are in the freezer. 你的钥匙在冰箱里
652--Go. 走吧
653--A-Amy, Amy. You're right. 艾米 艾米 你是对的
654--Your mother and I are sorting through some issues,你妈妈和我确实在处理一些问题
655--and I'm not a perfect husband,我也不是一个完美的丈夫
656--and maybe Brad won't be either,也许布拉德也不会是
657--but love is always a risk,但爱情总是要冒风险的
658--and I know it's easy to think this is never going to last,我知道你很容易觉得这样的爱情不会长久
659--so why don't I end it now, but. . . 所以为何不现在结束它呢 但是
660--the chance for love doesn't come around every day. 爱的机会不是每天都有的
661--One must think long and hard before one casts it aside. 在决断之前必须经过深思熟虑
662--Tommy's waiting. 汤米在等我
663--Oh, go, go. I. . . 去吧去吧 我
664--I hope you have a nice dinner. 我希望你用餐愉快
665--Do you, uh, think my pretty speech helped? 你觉得我动人的演讲有用吗
666--More than you know. 效果超出预料
667--I need to make a phone call. 我得去打个电话
668--Hey, baby. 宝贝
669--I'm gonna take Teacup upstairs. It's nice and quiet up there. 我把茶缸带上去 上面舒适安静
670--Yeah. She's had a stressful day. 好 它过了紧张的一天
671--What you did today,你今天的所作所为
672--that was the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me. 是别人为我做过最好的事情
673--- Oh. No big deal. - No. It absolutely was. -小事一桩 -不 这很重要
674--Son of a bitch. 该死
675--Please hide this. Somewhere he can't find it. 请把这个藏起来 别让他找到
676--Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
677--Come on, Teacup. 走吧 茶缸
678--Oh, that's a good girl. 真乖
679--It's a good day, huh? 今天挺不错吧
680--Is it? 是吗
681--I mean, we got the dog back, didn't we? 我是说 我们把狗找回来了 不是吗
682--All right. I know we might've broken the law a little bit. 好吧 我知道我们稍稍触犯了一下法律
683--You broke the law, a lot. 是你触犯了法律 不只一点点
684--And you made me an accomplice. 导致我成了同谋
685--All right, yeah, but you saw how happy it made Jade, right? 好吧 但你看到洁德有多开心不是吗
686--- I think it was worth it. - Absolutely, you're right. -我觉得很值 -对 你说得对
687--The smile on Jade's face more than makes up洁德脸上的笑容足以抵消
688--for the fact that I could be disbarred. 我可能被取消律师资格证的悲剧
689--I'm sorry. I mean, I had to do something. 对不起 我当时必须得做点什么
690--No, you didn't. I had a plan. 不 你不用 我有计划的
691--Yeah? So did I. 是吗 我也有啊
692--Mine actually worked. 而且我的计划奏效了
693--That's not the point. 这不是重点
694--Oh, no, no, no, no. The point is that I finally do something right不不不 重点是我终于做了点正确的事
695--and you can't even be happy about it. 你却不能为我高兴一下
696--What am I supposed to be happy about? 我该为什么而高兴啊
697--For the last two years, I've been pathetic Eli过去两年里 我一直都是那个
698--who-who can't finish a screenplay,连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱
699--who can't help pay the bills. I-I get it. 账单也付不起 我知道
700--You're frustrated with me. Well, guess what? 你对我很失望 你猜怎么着
701--I'm frustrated with me, too. 我也对自己很失望
702--- Eli, you're not pathetic. - No? -伊莱 你一点都不可悲 -不是吗
703--'Cause this morning, I couldn't even defend my own home. 因为今天早上我连自己家都保护不了
704--My wife had to come save me. 还需要我妻子来救我
705--'Cause I thought he was gonna beat you to a pulp. 因为我以为他会揍你一顿
706--He probably would have. 他可能是会
707--But the fact that you had to step in,但是你的介入
708--that makes it hurt even worse. 让我更加受伤
709--- I was just trying to be helpful. - I know. -我只是想帮忙 -我知道
710--But sometimes, honey,但是有些时候 宝贝
711--I just need a fucking win. 我只需要一场胜利
712--Okay? I just want to feel like a man懂吗 我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿
713--and save a dog and have that be good enough. 把狗救下来 做得足够好
714--You're right. 你说得对
715--It was a good day. 今天挺不错
716--Thank you. 谢谢你
717--I didn't lock the door. 我没锁门
718--Okay, all right. Call the police. 好吧 快报警
719--Look, hey, man, l-let me just start听着 伙计 让我先
720--by offering my. . . 解释
721--No! 不
722--Get off me, you bitch! 下来 你个婊子
723--Jade! Jade! 洁德 洁德
724--Jade! 洁德
725--Where the fuck is she? 她在哪
726--You broke my leg, you crazy bitch! 你让我摔断了腿 你个疯婆子
727--Fuck with my family again, and I'll break the other one. 再来惹我家人 我就打断你另一条腿
728--- How's your food? - Excellent. -好吃吗 -好吃极了
729--- Yours? - Yeah, it's-it's really good. -你的呢 -很不错
730--Good. 挺好
731--So you're going to college in the fall? 所以你秋天就要去上大学了吗
732--- Art school. - Oh, that's right. -艺术学院 -对哦
733--You like to draw. 你喜欢画画
734--That's cute. 真可爱
735--Yeah. 嗯
736--Oh, what the hell? 搞什么
737--Sorry to interrupt your evening. Hello, Tommy. 抱歉打搅了你们的约会 你好 汤米
738--Mrs. Grove. 格罗夫太太
739--What are you doing here, Mom? 你来干什么 妈
740--I need a moment. 我找你有事
741--For what? 干什么
742--I brought someone. 我带了个人来
743--Brad would like to talk to you. 布拉德想跟你谈谈
744--I'm in the middle of dinner. 我正在吃晚餐呢
745--Well, Tommy doesn't mind. Do you? 汤米又不介意 你介意吗
746--No. 不介意
747--- Simone. . . - Don't look at me. -萨蒙妮 -别看我
748--People will see. 人们会看到的
749--Okay. 好的
750--There's something I want to say. 我有话想跟你说
751--Look, I only went out with Amy to make you jealous. 听着 我和艾米约会是为了让你吃醋
752--It was a, it was dumb thing to do. I was just hurt, you know? 这么做很傻 我只是很受伤
753--Because I like you so much. 因为我很喜欢你
754--But I was thinking that if we put a name to what我之前是想如果我们正式定义
755--we've been doing, then I would know how you felt about me,我们的关系 那我就知道你对我是什么感觉了
756--but you're not into it, so I'll-- I will back off. 但你没兴趣 所以我会放弃
757--You can look at me now. 你现在可以看我了
758--I must really like you a lot to wear this god-awful thing. 我一定是喜欢你得不行才会戴这丑哭的玩意
759--Well. I guess the wedding's back on, then. 哟 看来婚礼又会如约举行了
760--Apparently so. 显然是的
761--Back to us. Are you free Friday? 回到我们的话题 你周五有空吗
762--Yes, ma'am. 有的 夫人
763--Don't call me ma'am. 别叫我夫人
764--Yes, lover. 有的 爱人
765--Ma'am will be fine. 还是叫夫人吧
766--Thank you again for inviting us. Everything was lovely. 再次谢谢你们邀请我们 一切都很棒
767--We are so glad you came. 我们很高兴你们来了
768--I can't remember the last time we laughed so hard. 我已经记不起我们上次开怀大笑是什么时候了
769--You're an absolute delight. 你真能活跃气氛
770--I hope we see you again very soon. 希望能很快再见到你
771--Robert, you're a lucky man, son. 罗伯特 你很幸运
772--Hope you know that. 希望你明白这点
773--Yes, sir. 我知道
774--- Good night. - Good night. -晚安 -晚安
775--So how did you figure it out? 所以你是怎么知道的
776--Oh, crap. I left a joint in my pocket, didn't I? 见鬼 我把大麻烟卷留在衣服口袋里了 对吗
777--You did. 是的
778--You absolutely did. 没错
779--I knew something was up. 我就知道有什么地方不对劲
780--You've been acting strangely for weeks. 过去几周你都很古怪
781--So why did you smoke it? 那你为什么要抽
782--To get back at me? 为了报复我吗
783--Well. . . 好吧
784--I don't blame you. 我不怪你
785--I'm sorry. 对不起
786--My walk on the wild side is over. 我的狂野之旅已经结束
787--Won't happen again. 不会有下次了
788--- I have one question. - What's that? -我有一个问题 -什么
789--Why did you want to try marijuana? 你为什么想尝试抽大麻
790--I thought it would be fun to break the rules. 我想着打破规矩会很有趣
791--Does that sound stupid? 这听上去愚蠢吗
792--Not at all. 一点也不
793--My life feels like one of those stupid swan napkins. 我的生活感觉就像是那傻逼天鹅餐巾
794--It's rigid, it's all tight folds and sharp edges. 死板 紧密的折痕 锋利的边缘
795--And people admire it,人们很羡慕
796--but it takes so much work. 但是我却很辛苦
797--And it's goddamned exhausting. 太累人了
798--Course it is. 当然
799--We've forgotten to find time in our life for joy. 我们都忘了在生活里找乐子了
800--Joy? 乐子
801--Hell, I'd settle for a few laughs now and then. 偶尔能放声大笑我就满足了
802--I would love to hear you laugh again. 我想再次听到你笑
803--I'd break every rule in the book for that. 为此我愿意打破所有规矩
804--I'm starting to realize我开始意识到
805--you're not the good little girl I thought you were. 你不是我印象中的那个乖乖女了
806--No, sir. 是的 先生
807--I'm a rebel. 我是叛逆女孩
808--Okay. Okay. 好啊
809--We've got to do something, tonight. 我们得做点什么 今晚就做
810--Something. . . crazy! 疯狂的事
811--Crazy and hilarious. 疯狂又搞笑
812--But what? I mean. . . what can we do? What? 做什么呢 我们能做什么
813--I'm actually getting excited. 我好激动呀
814--Rob. . . 罗伯
815--We're being too loud. 我们声音太大了
816--I thought you were a rebel. 你不是叛逆女孩吗
817--You're right. 你说的是
818--If you visit your local morgue,如果你去探访你当地的太平间
819--you'll find the bodies of good people你会发现那些做了错误选择的
820--who made bad choices. 好人尸体
821--Some engaged in reckless love affairs. 有的不计后果搞婚外情
822--Some invited violent strangers into their home. 有的把暴力陌生人招进家里
823--And some kept dark secrets from those they loved. 还有的向他们的爱人隐瞒了黑暗秘密
824--Yes, it's choices like these that lead to death. 是的 正是这样的选择让他们走向死亡
825--And more importantly, murder. 但更重要的是 谋杀
页:
[1]