致命女人第一季第一集中英对照剧本
Why Women Kill S01E01Script (致命女人第一季第一集中英对照剧本台词)
Murder Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry
1--*"L" is for the way you look at me* | *"L"代表你看我的眼神*
2--*"O" is for the only one I see* | *"O"代表我的眼里只有你*
3--*"V" is very, very extraordinary* | *"V"说明你很非同寻常*
4--*"E" is even more than anyone that you adore can* | *"E"说明宠你多过所有人*
5--*Love is all that I can give to you* | *"爱"是我能给你的全部*
6--*Love is more than just a game for two**爱情不只只是两个人的游戏*
7--*Two in love can make it* | *两人相爱才叫爱情*
8--*Take my heart and please don't break it* | *拿走我的心 别让我心碎*
9--*Love was made for me and you . . . * | *爱情一词为你我而生. . . *
10--I started dating Beth Ann in high school. 我高中开始和贝丝·安约会
11--She used to make me sandwiches and sew buttons on my shirts. 她那时常常给我做三明治 缝补我衣服上的纽扣
12--I tell you, there's nothing sexier than a girl跟你说 喜欢照顾你的女孩
13--who likes to take care of you. 最性感不过
14--I was introduced to Simone at a benefit. 我和西蒙在一场募捐活动上认识
15--Oh, the entrance she made. 她出场惊艳
16--Designer gown, dripping in diamonds. 身穿定制晚礼服 挂满了钻石
17--You could tell from the way she walked,从她走姿 你就可以看出
18--she knew she was fabulous. 她也知道自己美炸了
19--I first saw Taylor at a women's march. 我第一次遇见泰勒是在一次女性示威活动上
20--She was giving a speech about dismantling the patriarchy. 她当时在做关于废除父权制的演讲
21--And I don't really remember much of it,我不太记得她讲了什么
22--because the entire time she was speaking,因为在她演讲的时候
23--I was just thinking, "That is one hot feminist. "我就在想 "好性感的女权主义者"
24--Beth Ann was a virgin on our wedding night. 新婚初夜是贝丝·安的初夜
25--I was Simone's third husband. 我是西蒙的第三任丈夫
26--Right away, Taylor told me she was bisexual. 泰勒立马就告诉我她是个双性恋
27--She wanted nothing more than to be a housewife. 她只想好好做一个家庭主妇
28--Oh, she loved to shop and throw parties. 她爱逛街和举办派对
29--So I married a lawyer. 所以我和一个律师结婚了
30--My Jewish parents were thrilled. 我的犹太父母开心坏了
31--We were very happy,一开始的几年
32--for the first few years. 我们很开心
33--Until she discovered my secret. 直到她发现了我的秘密
34--And then, all hell broke loose. 接着 一切都乱套了
35--Can you believe it? 惊呆了吧
36--Oh, Rob. It's lovely. 劳勃 这房子真美
37--Damn straight. 那是自然啊
38--And it's so big. 这也太大了吧
39--Well, it's a mansion, is what it is. 这可是实打实的公馆
40--Yeah, you're married to a guy你嫁给了一个
41--who can afford a goddamn mansion. 他妈买得起公馆的人
42--- Hello. - Hello. -你好 -你好
43--Sheila Mosconi. This is my husband, Leo. 我是席拉·莫斯科尼 我老公里奥
44--I guess you're our new neighbors. 你们就是新搬来的吧
45--I must apologize for my husband's language. 真的不好意思 我老公刚刚说话粗鲁了点
46--He's excited because we've never lived他只是太激动 因为我们从来没有
47--anywhere this nice before. 住过这么好的地方
48--- He doesn't usually swear. - Relax. -他一般不骂脏话 -放轻松
49--- We're from Brooklyn. Yeah. - We don't give a fuck. -我们从布鲁克林来 -我们根本不在意
50--Yes. 好的
51--Well, it was lovely to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
52--After you unpack, invite us over. 你们搬好之后 邀请我们过来
53--I'll give you the skinny on all the neighbors. 我会告诉你们所有邻居的小秘密
54--You know, who to avoid. 你懂的 要避开谁
55--She just wants to see if your furniture's nicer than ours. 她只是想看一看你们的家具是不是比我们的好
56--I married a tightwad. 我嫁给了一个小气鬼
57--I know that her furniture is nicer than ours. 他们的家具显然比我们好 还用看吗
58--The moving men will be here any second. 搬家公司的人马上就会到
59--After they're done, we would love to host you. 他们搬完之后 我们很乐意接待你们
60--I saw you talking to the neighbors. 我看到你和邻居在聊天
61--What are they like? 他们怎么样
62--Italian. 意大利人
63--Karl? 卡尔
64--- Karl? - I'm in here, Simone. -卡尔 -我在这里 西蒙
65--Oh. The phone is going to ring any second. 电话随时可能会响
66--It'll be Henri, my hairdresser, and he will be livid. 会是我的发型师亨利 他会很愤怒
67--- What have you done? - I'm 20 minutes late. Again. -你干了什么 -我又晚了20分钟
68--He's gonna try to say he's given away my appointment. 他会说他已经取消我的预约了
69--Don't let him. Insist I left an hour ago,别让他取消 坚称我一小时前出门了
70--and that you're beyond frantic. 然后你要假装很担心
71--Can you do that, darling? Can you lie for me? 亲爱的 可以吗 帮人家撒个小谎嘛
72--Well, last week, I told Delia Butrose上周 我告诉迪莉娅·布特罗斯
73--you'd never had work done. 那件事不是你干的
74--This is why you're the best husband I've ever had. 就说你是我最好的老公嘛
75--I was just hoping to be in the top three. 我只是希望我能挤进前三
76--Wish me luck. 祝我好运
77--Hurry home. 早点回家
78--Our party starts at 7:00. 我们的派对7点开始
79--You know me. I'm never late. 你懂我的 参加派对
80--For a party. 我从不迟到
81--Saul. My man. 萨乌尔 兄弟
82--I just got your text. What's up? 我刚收到你的短信 怎么了
83--Actually, it's my wife. 实际上 是我的老婆
84--She requires a little face time. 她想见见你
85--Geez. 我天
86--- Hey, Saul. - Hey. -嘿 萨乌尔 -嘿
87--Hey. I just had a quick question我刚刚想到一个
88--about the blueprints for the remodel. 关于我们家改造蓝图的问题
89--What seems to be the problem? 有什么问题吗
90--Well, see, I asked for a window to be put是这样 我要求在房子侧面
91--in the side of the building. 开一扇窗
92--But you put it in the back. 但你却把窗开在了房子后面
93--Yeah. I had to do it that way. 是的 我只能这么做
94--Okay, but why? 好吧 但为什么
95--Well, it's a structural thing. 这是一个结构问题
96--It's hard to explain. 很难解释
97--Well, I'm a smart girl. Give it a try. 我可聪明 解释我听听
98--Relax, sweetheart, it's gonna look great. 亲爱的 放轻松 一定会很美的
99--Okay, Saul, here's what I think is going on. 好吧 萨乌尔 我认为事情是这样的
100--You want to finish this job quickly and move on to the next one,你想要快速做完这一个工作然后去做下一个
101--and it's easier to put the window there窗户开在后面而不是我想要的地方
102--instead of where I want it. 这会让你轻松不少
103--Am I right? 我说对了吗
104--I've been in construction 40 years. 我干建筑业干了40年
105--No one's ever questioned my integrity. 从来没有人质疑过我的诚信
106--And until you can speak my language,在你真的懂建筑之前
107--you're just gonna have to trust me, sweetie. 你只能选择相信我 亲爱的
108--I may not understand construction,我也许不懂建筑
109--but I do understand contracts. 但是我懂合同
110--Especially the one you signed,特别是你签的这一份
111--which clearly states that I don't have to pay you上面清楚地写着 如果我不满意
112--unless the work is completed to my satisfaction. 我不需要付你工资
113--And that means, for the purpose of this,那意味着 你要想拿工钱
114--and all future conversations,接下来咱们的交流
115--my dick is bigger than yours. 我说啥你就做啥
116--Am I speaking your language now, Saul? 我现在说的话你听得懂吗 萨乌尔
117--Yes. 懂了
118--Good. 很好
119--It's okay, man. 兄弟 没事的
120--Her dick's also bigger than mine. 她说啥我也得做啥
121--You get used to it. 慢慢就习惯了
122--I found the coasters. 我找到杯垫了
123--They were in the last box I looked in. 它们在我最后一个找的箱子里
124--Sheila and Leo were just telling me about the neighborhood. 席拉和里奥刚刚在给我介绍社区
125--Oh, you are gonna love the supermarket. 你会爱上那个超市的
126--It's five blocks away and it's got everything. 在五个街道外并且应有尽有
127--I can't wait. 我等不及了
128--I have so much shopping to do. 我有好多东西要买呢
129--And the schools here are excellent. You guys got kids? 这里的学校棒极了 你们有孩子吗
130--Uh. . . No. 没有
131--Well, we have four little rug rats. 我们家有四个熊孩子
132--At some point, they are gonna break something that you own. 有时候 他们可能会弄坏你们的一些东西
133--Not to worry. We will pay for it. 别担心 我们会赔的
134--We make up for being bad parents当不了出色的父母
135--by being good neighbors. 就当出色的邻居弥补一下
136--Rob, why do I get the feeling we've met before? 劳勃 我怎么觉得我们之前在哪里见过
137--I don't know, Leo. 这我可不知道 里奥
138--I mean, your face looks so familiar to me. 我觉得你很眼熟
139--- What do you do for a living? - I'm in aerospace engineering. -你做什么工作的 -我做航空航天工程的
140--Ever hear of Cyther-tech? 听说过赛瑟科技吗
141--- No. - They have contracts with NASA. -没有 -他们和美国宇航局有合作
142--I help design rockets. 我帮他们设计火箭
143--I'm in dry cleaning, myself. 我自己开干洗店的
144--Got four stores. 开了四家店
145--Practically a chain. 算是连锁的
146--Sounds more impressive不和你这火箭比的话
147--if no one's been talking about rockets. 听起来会更厉害一些
148--Rob, can I say something? 劳勃 我能插句话吗
149--Sure. What's up? 当然可以 怎么了
150--If you want more coffee, ask for it. 如果你要添咖啡 就礼貌地请求
151--I beg your pardon? 你说什么
152--Just tapping on your cup? Come on. 敲敲你的杯子就行了吗 得了吧
153--That's how you treat a maid, not your wife. 你这是使唤仆人 老婆可不能这么使唤
154--Okay. 好吧
155--See. . . this is my fault. 这都怪我
156--See, I bought Sheila a copy of the Feminine Mystique. 我给席拉买了一本《女性的奥秘》
157--I-I thought it was a sex manual. 我还以为这是什么性爱小宝典
158--She's been acting militant ever since. Sorry. 从那之后她就有点咄咄逼人了 不好意思
159--Honey, does my tapping offend you? 亲爱的 我这么敲杯子冒犯你了吗
160--Of course not. 当然不会
161--Rob is such a wonderful provider. 劳勃辛辛苦苦养家
162--I consider it an honor to take care of him. 能照顾他是我的荣幸
163--See? 看到没
164--She's happy. 她很乐意
165--Didn't mean to spoil the mood. 我也不是故意要扫大家的兴
166--Sorry, Rob. 很抱歉 劳勃
167--Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
168--To show there's no hard feelings,为了表达我的善意
169--next time you two are in Glendale, stop by Cyther-tech下次你们俩到格兰岱尔 可以来赛瑟科技
170--and I'll give you the grand tour. 我带你们好好参观一下
171--You work in Glendale? 你在格兰岱尔工作吗
172--Yeah. That's where we're based. 是啊 那是我们的总部
173--Huh. 这样啊
174--Well, it's getting late. 时间不早了
175--You guys have unpacking to do,你们还有很多东西要收拾
176--and we have kids to spank. Yeah. 而我们有一群孩子等着收拾
177--We're so happy to have made two new friends. 很开心认识你们两位新朋友
178--Ah, we feel the same way. 我们也很高兴
179--Take care, Beth Ann. 保重 贝丝·安
180--Rob. 劳勃
181--Simone! The house. 西蒙 看这房子
182--It's finally done. 终于装修好了
183--My decorator finished Friday. What do you think? 我请的装潢师周五搞定的 觉得怎么样
184--I'm so jealous I could kill myself. 我简直嫉妒得要死
185--Oh. That's the look I was going for. 我要的就是你这表情
186--Darling, I got you a scotch. 亲爱的 给你拿了杯苏格兰威士忌
187--Thank you, my love. 谢谢你 亲爱的
188--Don't I have the nicest husband? 世上还有比这更贴心的老公吗
189--I don't know. Ed died and left me six million. 不好说 艾德死了之后留给我六百万
190--That was pretty nice. 也蛮贴心的
191--Oh. Where's Wanda? 旺达呢
192--Didn't she come with you? 她没和你一起来吗
193--Wanda couldn't make it. 旺达来不了
194--Oh. Why not? 是吗 为什么啊
195--She's in a dark place lately. 她最近处境不妙
196--Charles is divorcing her because she won't stop drinking. 查尔斯要和她离婚 因为她酗酒
197--Oh, poor thing. 太惨了吧
198--Mom, I'm working. 老妈 我在工作
199--I'll pretend not to know you in exchange for some cheese balls. 我装作不认识你 这样是不是能给我来点奶酪球
200--How many do you want? 你要几个
201--Leave the tray. 整盘都给我
202--I feel so badly for Wanda. 真为旺达难过
203--Why don't I throw a lunch in her honor? 要不我为她办个午宴吧
204--Oh, I don't think that's a good idea. 我觉得这主意不太好
205--I think she could use a show of support from her friends. 我倒认为她需要朋友们的支持
206--Honey, Wanda doesn't like you. 宝贝儿 旺达和你不一样
207--You lie. 你瞎说
208--Remember when we went to Le Dome? 还记得我们去杜姆酒店那天吗
209--Charles had just moved out the day before. 查尔斯前一天刚从家里搬出去
210--Wanda was crushed. 旺达都崩溃了
211--And I told delightful anecdotes to make her laugh. 我还讲了一些开心事来逗她开心
212--Stories about your trips to Italy说你去意大利的旅行的事
213--and your thriving art gallery还有你那门庭若市的美术馆
214--and how much money you're spending on your daughter's wedding. 以及你给女儿的婚礼花了多少钱
215--Misery loves company. 痛苦是需要陪伴来化解的
216--You should've just said that your life isn't so perfect either. 你就应该说 其实你的生活也不太如意
217--But my life is perfect. 但我的生活相当滋润啊
218--That's exactly the type of thing your friends don't want to hear. 那正是你的朋友不想听的东西
219--Simone? Everything all right? 西蒙 没什么事吧
220--Naomi says that娜奥米说
221--Wanda doesn't like me. 旺达不喜欢我
222--- I'm just devastated. - Oh, my poor darling. -我有点震惊 -我的小可怜
223--Here, would it help to dance? 来 跳支舞能不能让你高兴
224--I believe it would. 应该可以
225--Really? You want to throw another jacket on that chair? 不是吧 你又把外套丢在椅子上
226--I'm so tired. 我要累死了
227--There's a coat rack right there. 那儿放着衣帽架
228--You're complaining about me? 你这是在吐槽我吗
229--There's three pairs of your pants沙发边上
230--hanging over the side of the couch. 不也挂了三条你的裤子
231--Well, we don't have a pants rack. 毕竟我们没有裤架
232--Well, now you've ruined your birthday surprise. 好了 这下你没有生日惊喜了
233--Get any writing done? 写了些东西吗
234--A couple pages, nothing much. 几页吧 不是很多
235--That's something. 也算写了点
236--Oh, what're we gonna do about dinner? 晚饭吃什么
237--Oh, I was thinking pizza. 吃披萨吧
238--Ah. My mom used to love pizza. 我母亲以前可爱披萨
239--What did you think of her body? 你觉得她身材怎么样
240--Salad it is. 那还是吃沙拉吧
241--Hello? Hey, what's up? 你好 有什么事
242--What? 什么
243--Okay, honey, honey, calm down. 好的 亲爱的 亲 冷静一点
244--No. Where is he now? 不 他现在在哪儿
245--No, I'll be right over. Don't open the door. 不用 我马上过去 千万别开门
246--Who was that? 谁啊
247--My friend Jade. 我朋友洁德
248--She has this crazy ex who's been stalking her. 她那疯狂的前任一直在跟踪她
249--So you're going over there? 所以你要去找她吗
250--There's a car parked outside her condo. 她的公寓外停了辆车
251--I'll check it out, I'll come right back. 我去看看情况 很快回来
252--You never mentioned Jade before. 你以前可从没提过洁德
253--Well, she's a new friend. Where are my keys? 她是个新交的朋友 我钥匙呢
254--Oh. . . you fucking her? 你和她睡过
255--Yeah. 对
256--- What happened to Alicia? - She moved back to Peru. -那艾丽西娅呢 -她搬回秘鲁了
257--How come you didn't tell me you had a new hookup? 你怎么没告诉我你有了新姬友
258--Honey, we don't always share that kind of stuff. 亲爱的 这种事我们又不会全都告诉对方
259--I mean, are you seeing anyone lately? 你最近有约谁吗
260--No, no. I mean, no one interesting. 没有 没什么有意思的人
261--Should I come with you? 要我和你一起去吗
262--To do what? 去干嘛
263--Well, if it's her ex and it gets violent, I can, you know,要真是她前任 动起手来 那我能
264--I can scream for help. 我能大叫求救
265--- I adore you. - Well, only 'cause I'm adorable. -真是爱死你了 -因为我就是招人喜欢
266--I'd like to keep kissing you. . . 我想一直亲你. . .
267--But you have to go help your lesbian lover. 但你得去帮你的同性情人
268--Yeah. 没错
269--Okay. 很好
270--I'm ordering pizza. 我要叫披萨
271--Honey, put that back. 亲爱的 把那个放回去
272--We don't need any more cookies. 我们不需要饼干了 够多的了
273--I said no. 我说了不行
274--You don't say. They invited us over for coffee. 没错 他们邀请我们喝咖啡
275--So, as we're talking,当我们在聊天的时候
276--Leo realizes where he's seen this guy before. 里奥意识到他之前在哪里见过这个人
277--Where had he seen him? 在哪里见过他
278--In Glendale. Right down the street from cyther-tech,在格兰岱尔 就在赛瑟科技那条街
279--which is where the guy works. 那个人就在那上班
280--And what did Leo say this guy was doing? 那里奥说这人当时在干嘛
281--Leo said he saw him in the parking lot of some diner. 里奥说他在一个饭店的停车场看到他
282--Rob was kissing a waitress. 劳勃在亲一个服务生
283--Are you gonna tell the wife? 那你要和他妻子说吗
284--Well, I just met the woman. 我刚刚认识那个女人
285--How am I gonna let her know我怎么会让她知道
286--that her husband is having an affair? 她丈夫在偷腥
287--Beth Ann. 贝丝·安
288--Beth Ann!贝丝·安
289--Beth Ann!贝丝·安
290--Tommy, can you ask Gustav汤米 你能不能去问下加斯塔夫
291--if he's ready to serve the desserts? 他是不是准备好上甜品了
292--Sure thing, Mrs. Grove. 没问题 格罗夫夫人
293--Oh, what's this? 这是什么
294--I don't know. It was here when I came in. 我不知道 我进来这的时候就在这了
295--Gustav said desserts are good to go. 加斯塔夫说甜点已经准备好了
296--Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
297--Mrs. Grove? 格罗夫夫人
298--Is, uh, is everything okay? 一切都正常吗
299--Everything's fine. Absolutely fine. 一切都好 完全没问题
300--I'm happy. 我特开心
301--*Cigarettes hanging from her lips**她唇间含着烟*
302--*And between your teeth. . . **在牙齿之间. . . *
303--- What happened? - Her ex was definitely in the car. -发生什么事了 -她的前任肯定在车里
304--We had to call the cops. 我们不得不报警
305--- Oh, my god. - Yeah. -天哪 -是的
306--Did they arrest him? 他们逮捕他了吗
307--- Duke. . . that's his name. . . - Great name. -杜克 是他的名字. . . -真是个好名字
308--He drove away before they got there. 他在他们赶到之前开车逃走了
309--Well, she shouldn't go back to the condo until they find him. 在找到他之前她不应该回公寓
310--- Right. That's what I told her. - Good. -对呀 我就这么告诉她的 -很好
311--So did you take her to a hotel? 那你把她带去旅馆了吗
312--- What? - Don't be mad. . . -怎么了 -别生气. . .
313--About what? 气什么
314--Jade's outside. 洁德在外面
315--No!不
316--- She didn't want to be alone. - I don't care. -她不想独自一个人 -我不在乎
317--Eli. 伊莱
318--Rule number one:第一条规定
319--We don't bring our hookups into the house. 我们不把情人带回家
320--But I'm worried about her. 但我担心她
321--Which means you've violated rule number two. 那就意味着你违反了第二条规定
322--You've become emotionally involved. 你对她动了感情
323--That is an insult to me这是在侮辱我
324--and the sacred institution known as open marriage. 还侮辱了神圣的开放式婚姻
325--Damn it, Taylor, this is a really big favor. 去你的 泰勒 这可是个大忙
326--I know, baby. 我知道 亲爱的
327--All right, fine, one night. 好的 没问题 一个晚上
328--- I told her she could stay the weekend. - Two nights. -我告诉她可以在这过完周末 -两个晚上
329--Monday is labor day, so technically. . . 周一是工作日 所以准确来说. . .
330--Three nights. Final offer. 三个晚上 底线了
331--Thank you. 谢谢你
332--Okay, um, should we pick up a little bit? 好的 我们是不是要收拾一下
333--No. I want the Pasadena bisexual community不 我要让帕萨迪纳双性恋社区
334--to see how you live. 看看你的生活方式
335--Oh, lord. 我的老天爷
336--Come on in, Jade. 快进来吧 洁德
337--- Hey. - Hey, this is Eli. -你好 -你好 这是伊莱
338--Hey. 你好
339--Thank you so much for letting me stay. 非常感谢你让我在这住下
340--I really, really appreciate it. 我真的 真的很感谢
341--We're gonna put Jade in the guest room. 我们会让洁德住在客房
342--Will you grab her suitcase, honey? 你能帮她拿下行李箱吗 亲爱的
343--Eli? 伊莱
344--Oh, yeah, absolutely. 好的 当然没问题
345--Oh, my gosh!我的天哪
346--- Are you okay? - Nothing's broken. -你还好吗 -没骨折
347--It's all good. Right up here. Right this way. 完全没事 就在这里 这边请
348--Beth Ann? 贝丝·安
349--Sheila. 席拉
350--Now is not a good time. 现在不是个好时候
351--I'll be quick. I must apologize. 我尽快 我必须要道歉
352--Please. 求你了
353--I have to get my housework done before Rob gets home. 我要在劳勃回家之前把家务活干完
354--I just feel awful about what you heard. 真抱歉你听到那样的事
355--You have every right to hate me. 你完全有权利讨厌我
356--I don't hate you. 我不讨厌你
357--Just know that I won't be sharing that story你只要知道我不会
358--with anyone else. 把这事和任何人说了
359--Good, because it's not true. 很好 因为这不是真的
360--Beth Ann. . . 贝丝·安. . .
361--It's not. Leo is mistaken. 不是的 里奥弄错了
362--He knows what he saw. 他知道他看到了什么
363--Rob kissed a blonde waitress劳勃在詹记餐厅的停车场
364--in the parking lot of Jansen's Diner. 亲了一个金发的服务生
365--It's impossible. 这不可能
366--Maybe you should talk to him. 也许你得和他谈谈
367--He couldn't. 他不能
368--He wouldn't put me through that. 他不会让我经历这种事
369--He's a man. 他是个男人
370--Some of them cheat. 有些男人会偷腥
371--Not Rob, not Rob. 不是劳勃 不是劳勃
372--Not after what happened to our daughter. 他不会在我女儿那件事之后这么做
373--You had a daughter? 你有过一个女儿
374--Oh, honey. 亲爱的
375--So, please, tell Leo he's wrong. 求求你 告诉里奥他错了
376--Rob and I are so very happy. 劳勃和我都非常开心
377--- Oh, shit. - It's fine, Myron. -糟了 -没事的 麦伦
378--You know what they say:你知道大家说的
379--It's not a party until someone breaks something,在有人打碎什么东西之前都不算是派对
380--and that was expensive,那个花瓶很贵
381--so we must be having a marvelous time. 所以我们一定玩得非常开心
382--Darling, one of the waiters said you were looking for me? 亲爱的 有个服务生说你在找我吗
383--I need to speak to you. Privately. 我需要单独和你谈谈
384--Of course. 当然可以
385--You want to talk in here? 你想在这里说吗
386--It'll just be a moment. 一会儿就好
387--What's-what's going on? 发生什么事了
388--Where did you get this? 你从哪弄到这个的
389--Does it matter? 这重要吗
390--Who is he? 他是谁
391--Darling, if I could just. . . 亲爱的 如果我能. . .
392--Tell me his name. 告诉我他的名字
393--Winston. 温斯顿
394--What's his last name? 他姓什么
395--I-I don't know. 我不知道
396--Is he the only one or have there been others? 只有他一个人还是还有其他人
397--Here's what's going to happen. 接下来你这么做
398--You will go upstairs to begin packing. 你上楼去打包行李
399--I will tell our guests that you have some sort of headache. 我去告诉客人们你头有些疼
400--You won't come down until everyone's gone. 所有人离开之前你不可以下来
401--It's crucial they know nothing of this. 他们对此一无所知至关重要
402--Do you understand? I will not be humiliated. 你明白吗 我不要受羞辱
403--- I'm s. . . - Don't!-我. . . -闭嘴
404--I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉
405--You cannot apologize for this. 这种事你怎么能道歉
406--I just don't think I'll be able to我觉得可能接下来好几天
407--find a new place in the next few days. 都找不到住的地方
408--I know. I told Eli. 我知道 我跟伊莱说了
409--Are we gonna pretend I didn't just catch you spying? 要假装没发现你刚刚偷看吗
410--That would be the polite thing to do, yeah. 那样比较礼貌 是的
411--Okay. 好吧
412--Everything okay with Jade? 洁德一切还好吗
413--She was asking if she could stay till Friday. 她问可不可以待到周五
414--- Taylor! - I told her, "Not cool. "-泰勒 -我跟她说了"不太好吧"
415--She backed off. 她让步了
416--All right. Thank you. 那就好 谢谢
417--She does seem like a nice kid. 她看上去像个好孩子
418--Yeah, Jade's very nice. 是的 洁德人很好
419--She's pretty, too. Don't you think? 也很漂亮 你觉得吗
420--Yeah. Yeah, she's okay. 是的 还行
421--We don't lie to each other, remember? 我们不能对彼此撒谎 记得吗
422--Okay, fine. She's spectacular. 好吧 她美极了
423--- You happy? - I am. -高兴了吧 -是的
424--Come here. 过来
425--I got so lucky with you. 遇见你真幸运
426--- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
427--Most guys would not be down with this kind of lifestyle. 大部分人都接受不了这样的生活方式
428--Well. . . you know. . . 这个嘛
429--I get to have my fun, too. So… 我也能自己找乐子 所以…
430--But you only agreed to this arrangement但你接受这样的安排
431--because you knew how much it meant to me. 只是因为这对我很重要
432--So for that, I thank you. 为此 我很感激
433--Are we gonna have sex now? 现在要做爱吗
434--Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
435--Are you gonna be thinking about Jade while we're doing it? 我们做的时候你会想着洁德吗
436--Probably. 有可能
437--Me, too. 我也会
438--Hello? 喂
439--Honey, I hope you haven't started dinner yet. 亲爱的 你还没做晚饭吧
440--I got to meet a client out for a drink. 我约了个客户在外面喝一杯
441--A client? 客户
442--It might go late, so. . . Don't wait up. 可能会弄到很晚 所以不用等我了
443--Oh, I'll make you a sandwich. 那我给你做个三明治
444--It will be in the fridge when you get home. 你到家之后去冰箱拿就行
445--Sounds great. Love you. 听上去不错 爱你
446--Is everybody gone? 大家都走了吗
447--Your mother was the last to leave. 你妈是最后一个走的
448--She said she'll see you at home. 她说回家见
449--I, uh, finished cleaning the kitchen,我刚打扫完厨房
450--and everything's put away. 所有东西都收好了
451--Thank you. 谢谢你
452--Be sure to lock up before you leave. 走之前记得锁门
453--Is Mr. Grove okay? 格罗夫先生还好吗
454--I mean, he never came back down to the party. 他后来一直没下楼聚会
455--Don't you worry about him. 不用担心他
456--Why aren't you finished packing? 你为什么还没打包完
457--I'm only seeing casual clothes. 这里只有便服
458--You'll need at least two suits. 你需要至少两套西装
459--By the way,还有
460--I don't want anyone at the art gallery knowing about this. 我不希望画廊的任何一个人知道这件事
461--Not until the divorce is final. 直到离婚结束
462--Did you say something? 你刚说了什么吗
463--I'm packing your Armani. 我把你的阿玛尼装起来
464--You'll need something black. 你会需要黑色的衣服的
465--Once we've gone public,一旦我们公开了
466--you need to tell our friends at the country club你要去告诉你乡村俱乐部的朋友们
467--that this was amicable. 这是和平分手
468--I want to avoid as many condescending looks as possible. 我要尽量避免别人怜悯的眼光
469--Why are you mumbling? 你咕哝个什么劲
470--I can't understand a word you're saying. 我一个字也听不懂
471--Why are you sweating? 你为什么在出汗
472--Karl? 卡尔
473--What did you do? !你干了什么
474--You think you're gonna get out of this by dying? 你以为死了就能开脱了吗
475--Fuck you!去你妈的
476--I want to see you suffer in a one-bedroom apartment我就是想看你在机场边的单间小公寓里
477--next to the airport,生不如死
478--and you will not deny me that pleasure!你不能剥夺我的乐趣
479--Hello? 喂
480--Yes. Uh, we've had a little incident. 是的 我们出了一点小事故
481--Can you send an ambulance to 4352 Seneca? 你能派辆救护车来塞内卡街4352号吗
482--Yes, it's my husband. 是的 是我丈夫
483--He seems to have taken a few too many pills. 他好像吃了太多药
484--Uh, could you hold? 你能稍等吗
485--Wake up!给老娘醒
486--Excuse me, I'm back. 不好意思 我回来了
487--Oh, it's on its way? 已经在路上了吗
488--Oh, thank you so much. 非常感谢
489--My husband and I will be waiting. 我和我丈夫会等的
490--Karl. 卡尔
491--Karl. . . 卡尔
492--Something is weird. 有点怪怪的
493--Our home is clean. 家里变干净了
494--Yeah. 是的
495--Isn't that weird? 不觉得奇怪吗
496--I was just coming up to wake you guys. 我正准备上去叫你们起床呢
497--Did you clean our house? 你打扫屋子了吗
498--It was my way of saying thank you. 来表示我的感谢
499--Also, I ran to the store and I got stuff for breakfast. 还有 我去了趟商店 买了点早饭吃的东西
500--Go ahead, sit down. 来啊 坐吧
501--The orange juice is freshly squeezed,橙汁是刚榨的
502--and I'm making pancakes. 我在做烙煎饼
503--Honey, you didn't have to do all this. 亲爱的 你不必这么麻烦的
504--Oh, I wanted to. 我自己想这么做
505--Cooking relaxes me. 烹饪让我感觉放松
506--Yeah, let her relax. 就让她放松吧
507--Sit down. 坐吧
508--Wait a minute, where did these plates come from? 等等 这些盘子哪来的
509--It's our good China. 是我们的好瓷器
510--- So lovely. - Yeah. -好精致 -是啊
511--Why don't we ever use it? 为什么我们从来不用呢
512--I don't know where we keep it. 我不记得放哪了
513--Jade. 洁德
514--She cooks, she cleans, she juices. . . 又是做饭 又是打扫 又是榨汁
515--- She's the wife we always wanted. - Yeah. -她是我们理想中的妻子啊 -没错
516--Do you ever wish I were more like this? 你希望我也像这样吗
517--Cooking your breakfast为你做早餐
518--and pouring your coffee? 给你倒咖啡
519--I married a kick-ass lawyer. 我娶了个牛逼的律师
520--That's better than having my coffee poured. 那比有人倒咖啡威风多了
521--Good answer. 答得不错
522--How about you? 你呢
523--Do you ever resent me for not bringing home more money? 你有因为我赚得不多讨厌过我吗
524--It's been a while since I sold a script. 距离上一次收到稿费已经很久了
525--You're trying. 你一直在努力啊
526--But the last two years, you've been the breadwinner. 但过去两年你都是那个养家糊口的人
527--That never bothers you? 没有觉得困扰过吗
528--Here we go. 上菜了
529--Do you like bacon? 你喜欢培根吗
530--Well, I'm Jewish, so, yeah. 我是犹太人 当然喜欢
531--The meat loaf's delicious. 肉糕很好吃
532--Did you change the recipe? 你改了配方吗
533--- Little bit. - Well, good job. -改了一点点 -改得不错
534--Better than ever. 有史以来最好吃的
535--Penny for your thoughts. 在想什么呢
536--Oh, I was just. . . 我只是
537--Thinking about. . . 在想
538--Silly things. 一些傻事
539--What kind of silly things? 什么样的傻事呢
540--I was wondering when you'll die. 我在想你什么时候会死
541--Excuse me? 你说啥
542--Oh. . . whether it will be sooner rather than later. 反正迟早都是要死的
543--I'm not dying anytime soon. 我离死还远着呢
544--You don't know that. 你又不知道
545--You could be hit by a bus. 你可能被公交车撞死
546--Or have a stroke, or get. . . stabbed in the chest. 脑溢血而死 或者被人一刀捅死
547--Beth Ann. 贝丝·安
548--Myra penn's husband was 50玛拉·佩恩的老公五十岁的时候
549--when he choked to death on a pimento. 就被甘椒噎死了
550--I'm only 42, and I feel great. 我才四十二岁 身体安康
551--Can we just eat dinner? 我们能好好吃饭吗
552--I put pimentos in the meat loaf. 我在肉馅糕里放了甘椒
553--That's how I changed the recipe. 我是这样改了下配方
554--Are you angry with me? 你对我有意见
555--Why would you say that? 为什么这么问
556--You're fantasizing about my death, for starters. 一开始你就在幻想我会怎么死
557--Oh, I don't wish you dead. 我可不想你死
558--I'm just wondering我只是好奇
559--what will become of me如果你必须得死
560--when the inevitable happens. 我该怎么办
561--Inevitable? 必须得死
562--I don't have a job. 我没有工作
563--Or a hobby. 也没有爱好
564--All I do is take care of you. 我所做的一切就只有照顾你
565--That's what makes you a good wife. 所以你是个好妻子啊
566--But when you're not here anymore,但如果你不在人世了
567--who will I be? 我又是什么角色
568--My widow? 我的遗孀
569--Listen to what I'm saying. 听听我说的
570--I need something more. 我需要更多
571--Like what? 比如
572--I don't know, exactly. 我也不知道
573--This something more. . . 这个更多
574--Will it keep you from making me delicious dinners? 会妨碍你为我做可口的晚餐吗
575--- No. - Then you have my permission-不会 -那我准许你
576--to do whatever makes you happy. 去做任何会让你开心的事
577--But just so you know. . . 但你要知道
578--I intend on sticking around for a while. 我还是想多活几年的
579--Okay. 好吧
580--What is it? 那是啥
581--Pimento. 甘椒
582--Sorry. 真抱歉
583--Ma'am, do you want to ride with us to the hospital? 夫人 您要和我们一起去医院吗
584--Yes. But give me a moment. 是的 稍等一下
585--Margaret. 玛格丽特
586--Simone, what happened? 西蒙 怎么啦
587--Oh, it was the silliest thing. 真的太不小心了
588--Karl slipped coming down the stairs. 卡尔从楼梯上摔下来了
589--Oh. . . nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
590--He just hit his head. 他只是撞到了头
591--Oh, Harold. I love the robe. 哈罗德 我喜欢你的睡袍
592--Uh, so Karl's okay? 那卡尔没事吧
593--He's fine. Go on home. 他没事 大家都回去吧
594--Don't mind us. 不用担心我们
595--We're almost ready to go, ma'am. 我们准备要走了 夫人
596--Uh. . . just be a moment. 等我一下
597--Wanda. 旺达
598--What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
599--I heard the sirens. 我听到警笛了
600--What's going on? 怎么了
601--Uh, nothing. 没怎么
602--Karl just had a little fall coming down the stairs. 卡尔只是不小心从楼梯上摔下来了
603--You sure you didn't push him? 你确定不是你推的吗
604--I wouldn't blame you. Considering. 我不怪你 毕竟碰上这种事
605--You left that photo. 那照片是你放的
606--Oh, my god!我的天
607--Hey! Hey!住手
608--Stop! Hey. Stop. 住手 快住手
609--Bitch!臭婊子
610--- Have you lost your mind? - Of course not. -你疯了吧 -当然不是
611--I'm drunk. 我是喝多了
612--Hey. 嗨
613--I brought wine. 我带了红酒
614--Sheila, you didn't need to do that. 席拉 你不用这么客气的
615--Well, I wanted to see how you were doing我就是想来看看你怎么样了
616--and I couldn't come empty-handed. 总不能空手过来吧
617--I went to that diner, and. . . 我去了那家餐馆 然后
618--I saw Rob kiss the waitress. 我看到劳勃亲了那个女服务员
619--Oh, honey. 亲爱的
620--You sit and I'll pour. 你先坐 我来倒酒
621--I've decided not to say anything. 我决定保持沉默
622--If I put Rob on the defensive, it will affect our marriage. 如果我主动出击 会影响到我们的婚姻
623--He's committing adultery. 他已经出轨了
624--That's supposed to affect your marriage. 这本来就已经影响到你们的婚姻了
625--I'm just going to work harder at being a good wife. 我只需要更努力做一个好老婆
626--To remind Rob why he loves me. 时刻提醒劳勃他爱我的原因
627--And then, hopefully. . . 然后 希望他
628--There is another option. 还有一种办法
629--What's that? 什么办法
630--Confront the girl. 和那个女孩对质
631--The girl? 那个女孩
632--Go to her diner and make a scene. 去那家餐馆把她骂一顿
633--Sheila. She might not even know that Rob is married. 席拉 她可能都不知道劳勃结婚了
634--Oh, those tramps always know. 那种婊子肯定知道的
635--Threaten to tell her boss unless she stops seeing Rob. 威胁她不准她见劳勃 否则就告诉她老板
636--Scare her to death. 吓死她
637--I suppose that could work. 我觉得这个方法可以
638--But I just don't know where I would find the courage. 但我不知道去哪寻找这份当面对质的勇气
639--It's right here,勇气就在这里
640--at the bottom of this glass. 干了它就有了
641--This is your wife's lover? 这是你老婆的情人
642--Yeah. 没错
643--Damn. 我去
644--Ooh, she got game. 这妹子有点东西
645--Oh, and get this: Jade? 还有 洁德
646--Total neat freak. 她绝对有洁癖
647--Spent the last two days compulsively cleaning our entire house. 这两天干劲十足地把整幢房子都打扫了一遍
648--And she cooks and she does laundry. 她还给我们煮饭 洗衣服
649--She sewed this button on my shirt this morning. 今天早上她还帮我缝上了这颗衬衫纽扣
650--So she's into some serious housewife shit. 所以她已经进入家庭主妇的角色了
651--Oh, man, I got to tell you,兄弟 我得说
652--it's addictive. 这会上瘾
653--Like, having a woman wait on me like this? 能有个女人这样伺候着我
654--Bringing out my inner caveman. 我都得退化成原始人了
655--So, um, what else is Jade into? 所以 洁德还干了什么吗
656--- What do you mean? - Well, you know me. -你什么意思 -你懂的
657--I hear about a sexy lady who lives to serve,我听到的是一个辣妹全身心服侍你
658--- my imagination runs wild. - No, no, no, no. No. -真是令人浮想联翩 -不不不
659--She's my wife's lover, not mine. 她是我老婆的情人 不是我的
660--I would now like to say the two most beautiful words in the English language:我现在要说英语里最美妙的两个词汇
661--3P Three-way.
662--Technically, that's one word. 严格来说 那是一个词
663--Don't hit me with that hyphen bullshit. 别拿连字符糊弄我
664--- I'm trying to get you laid, bitch. - All right. -我是在帮你床上两开花 小子 -行吧
665--Taylor and I, we've never done that before. 泰勒和我 我们以前从没做过这种事
666--You don't need to train for it. 这种事又不需要训练
667--It's sex, not ice dancing. 这是做爱 又不是跳冰舞
668--You already got an open marriage. What's the big deal? 你们本来就是开放式婚姻 有什么大不了的
669--Well, to begin with, I don't know that Jade's that into me. 首先 我不知道洁德有没有那么喜欢我
670--She sewed a button on for you. 她都帮你缝纽扣了
671--That's how white girls say "Fuck me. "这就是白妞在说 "快操我"
672--You're crazy. 你疯了吧
673--Look, I know what I know. 这事我懂着呢
674--Hi. I'm April. 您好 我是艾普丽
675--I'll be your waitress this morning. 今天早上由我来为您服务
676--Um, can I get you some coffee to start? 我先给您来杯咖啡吧
677--Ma'am? 夫人
678--Are you okay? 你还好吗
679--I'm sorry. 对不起
680--Here. 给
681--I don't know what is wrong with me. 我不知道我是怎么了
682--We all have bad days. 人都有不顺心的时候
683--I know I have. 至少我有
684--You seem like a very nice girl. 你看起来是个好姑娘
685--I try to be. 我尽力吧
686--You know, I'm not really that hungry. I should go. 其实我也不是很饿 我得走了
687--Oh, at least let me get you a cup of coffee. 至少让我给你倒杯咖啡吧
688--It's all right. 没关系的
689--Ma'am? 夫人
690--You look like you could use someone to talk to. 你看起来需要找个人倾诉
691--And we're slow right now. 现在店里清闲
692--- I could sit with you for a bit. - No. -我可以陪你坐会 -不必了
693--You don't have to do that. 你不必如此
694--Oh, come on, it'll be fun. You can tell me about your life,拜托 会很有趣的 你可以跟我聊聊你的生活
695--I'll tell you about mine, and then, we'll be friends. 我也会和你聊我的 然后我们就是朋友了
696--Now, wouldn't you like that? 这样不好吗
697--I suppose I could stay a few minutes. 那我再多待一会儿也无妨
698--Sure. 好啊
699--I am so glad. 我很乐意
700--Come on. 来吧
701--Um, sorry. 抱歉
702--What was your name? 你叫什么名字
703--Sheila. 席拉
704--My name is Sheila. 我叫席拉
705--Door's open. 门没锁
706--Hey, Mrs. Grove. 嗨 格罗夫夫人
707--What's all this? 这都是些什么
708--These are a few of my favorite things. 都是我的心肝宝贝
709--Well, my mom told me that Mr. Grove went to the hospital last night. 我妈告诉我 格罗夫先生昨晚上医院了
710--I just wanted to see how he was doing. 我是来问问他怎么样了
711--He'll be there a few days, but he'll recover. 得住几天院 但他会痊愈的
712--Anything else? 还有事吗
713--Yeah, actually, um, I wanted to apologize. 还有 我想来道个歉
714--For what? 为什么
715--I lied to you last night. 我昨晚对您撒谎了
716--I saw the photo of your husband我看到了那张您丈夫
717--and his. . . friend. 和他 朋友的照片
718--I-I didn't know what to do, so I put the photo back in the envelope. 我当时不知所措 所以我把照片放回信封里了
719--- Well, did you tell your mother about this? - No. -那你跟你妈说了这事吗 -没有
720--No. 绝对没有
721--She'll find out eventually, I just can't handle that. 她迟早会发现的 那我可应付不了
722--Not just yet. 现在不是时候
723--So is Mr. Grove gay? 所以格罗夫先生是同性恋吗
724--Oh, yeah. 是啊
725--I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
726--It's funny, my first husband liked booze more than me. 有趣的是 我第一任老公比我更喜欢喝酒
727--My second liked cocaine more than me. 第二任比我更喜欢可卡因
728--My third likes boys more than me. 第三任比我更喜欢男人
729--Am I the only one here seeing a pattern? 我是打破不了这个魔咒了吗
730--Maybe you just haven't met the right man yet. 也许只是你还没遇到对的人
731--I've always thought of myself as this fabulous woman. 我一直自认为是个了不起的女人
732--But how fabulous can I be if nobody wants to love me? 但如果没人爱我 我能有多了不起呢
733--Hey. . . 别这样
734--Come here. 过来
735--Tommy. 汤米
736--I've wanted to do that since I was 13. 我从13岁开始就想亲你了
737--Well, how old are you now? 那你现在多大了
738--I'm 18. 18岁了
739--In two days. 还差两天
740--As much as it would cheer me up to commit a felony, I think you should go. 在我忍不住要犯大错之前 我觉得你得走了
741--Okay. 好吧
742--Just remember,记住
743--there's at least one man in this world who's dying to fuck you. 这个世界上至少还有一个男人愿意赴汤蹈火来干你
744--Are you working on something? 你是在忙吗
745--'Cause I wanted to go swim, but if it would bother you. . . 我想游个泳 但是如果妨碍到你的话. . .
746--No, no, no. No, no. No, you swim. 不不 没事 你游吧
747--I will just be here only looking at my computer. 我就只在这看看电脑
748--Okay. 好的
749--So, I found out that you and I have the same taste in movies. 我发现我们对电影的品味一样
750--- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
751--Um, that poster, framed on the wall? 那张 裱起来挂墙上的海报
752--Jenny From Yesterday? 《旧日的珍妮》对吗
753--I love that movie. 我超爱那部电影
754--- You do? - Yeah. -你喜欢吗 -是啊
755--I saw it four times. 我看了四遍了
756--It made me cry. 很感人
757--I guess you love it, too? 我猜你也喜欢这电影 对吧
758--Uh, well, yeah, I'm, I'm-I'm partial,我是蛮喜欢的
759--but mostly just 'cause I wrote it. 因为毕竟是我自己写的
760--No!不会吧
761--Yeah, yeah. I'm Eli Cohen. 是的 我是伊莱·柯恩
762--My name's right there in the credits. 我的名字就在演职员表上
763--I never pay attention to who writes the movie. 我从没留意过电影编剧的名字
764--You'll do well in Hollywood. 这套在好莱坞很适用
765--God, this is crazy. I can't believe this. 天哪 这太疯狂了 真难以置信
766--I'm staying with the guy who wrote my favorite movie. 和我最喜欢的电影的编剧同住一个屋檐下
767--It's not your favorite movie. 怎么可能是你最喜欢的电影
768--- It totally is. - No. . . -百分百是 -不信
769--And I'm not the only person who feels that way. 我也不是唯一一个这么认为的
770--There's, like, a ton of people worship that movie. 超多人都爱这部电影
771--You must be so proud of yourself. 你一定很自豪吧
772--Please, please stop. Okay? 好了 别再说了 好吗
773--- You're embarrassing me. - No. -我都要害羞了 -别啊
774--I think it's incredible. 我觉得它超赞
775--Get used to it. You're really, really special. 你得习惯听这些话 你真的非常非常特别
776--I was in court today for seven hours straight. 我今天连续在庭上待了七小时
777--It was a shit-show. 真是太糟糕了
778--Woof. Well, you know what? 不如这样
779--We'll have some wine with dinner tonight. 今天晚餐我们喝点红酒
780--You'll relax. 能让你放松些
781--Sounds wonderful. 听起来不错
782--So I was thinking,我在想
783--if Jade needed to stay here如果洁德要在这里
784--a couple extra weeks,多住几周
785--it's no problem. 也没什么关系
786--Honey, you would do that for me? 亲爱的 你愿意为我让步吗
787--Hey, you know me. I'm all about being a nice guy. 你知道我的 我就是个好好先生
788--It's a simple question, really. 这真是个很简单的问题
789--Why would a woman kill? 女人为什么会杀人
790--And who would she murder? 她会去杀谁
791--The man who did her wrong? 那个负心汉吗
792--The other woman? 那个第三者吗
793--Perhaps a friend guilty of betrayal? 抑或是背叛她的友人
794--To know the answer, you must listen to the woman's story. 想知道答案 你必须倾听这女人的故事
795--Discover her secrets. 发现她的秘密
796--Only then can you understand the choices she made. 只有这样 你才能理解她的选择
797--You might condemn her. 你可能会谴责她
798--You might forgive her. 也可能会原谅她
799--You might think you'd have done the exact same thing. 你可能会认为 换做你你也会这么做
800--But for the woman who kills,但对杀人的女人来说
801--only one question really matters. 只有一个问题至关重要
802--Does she get away with it? 她能全身而退吗
页:
[1]