91talk 发表于 7 天前

看电影《革命之路》学英语地道口语表达

影视导读:这不是一个简单的爱情悲剧,而是一面照见千万人生活的魔镜。萨姆·门德斯用手术刀般的镜头,剖开了20世纪50年代美国中产家庭的完美表象。当"美国梦"成为困住理想的牢笼,当婚姻变成消磨热情的钝刀,那对曾经闪耀着理想光芒的年轻人,正经历着每个现代人都似曾相识的阵痛。


小编点评:你准备好直面生活的真相了吗?《革命之路》用平静的刀锋划开了婚姻的糖衣,让我们在凯特与小李子的精湛演技中,看见自己心中那个躁动不安的四月。这部充满张力的人物对白,堪称英语学习者的宝藏教材!日常对话场景真实自然(早餐争执、邻居闲聊),职场与家庭场景全覆盖。两位主演字正腔圆的发音特别适合跟读模仿,以下是电影《革命之路》精彩片段节选:

https://file.en580.com/VIP/Movie/Clips/R/Revolutionary.Road-Clip01.mp4

以下为电影《革命之路》精彩片断中英对照台词赏析:John:You get cold feet? 你害怕了?
------>> You decide you're better off here after all? 你觉得还是在这里好?
------>> You figure it's more comfy 你觉得还是守着这
------>> here in the old hopeless emptiness after all, huh? 令人绝望的空虚生活比较舒适, 嗯?
------>> Oh, wow, that did it. Look at his face. 猜对了, 看看他的脸
------>> What's the matter, Wheeler? Am I getting warm? 怎么了, 惠勒? 被我说中了?
John's father: All right, Son. I think we'd better be... 够了儿子, 我看我们还是…
John:You know something? -知道不?
------>> I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked her up on purpose 如果说他是故意让她怀孕
------>> just so he could spend the rest of his life hiding behind a maternity dress. 从而能够安稳的过一辈子 我一点也不奇怪
------>> That way he'd never have to find out what he's really made of. 这样他就用不着去寻找真实的自我
Frank:Now look, I think that's just about enough out of you. 行了, 我看你也说够了吧
------>> I mean, who the hell do you think you are? 你他妈的以为自己是谁?
------>> You come in here and say 你到我家来
------>> whatever crazy goddamn thing comes into your head, 满口胡言乱语, 说话不经大脑
------>> and I think it's about time somebody told you to keep your goddamn mouth shut. 我看该是有人让你闭上臭嘴的时候了
John's mother: He's not well, Frank. 他有病, 弗兰克
Frank:Not well, my ass! 有个屁的病!
------>> I don't give a damn if he's sick or well or dead or alive, 我可不管他是有病是活着还是死了
------>> he should keep his fucking opinions 他这些狗屁废话
------>>in the fucking insane asylum where they belong! 就该他妈的留到精神病院去说!
John's father: Let's go, Son. - Come on, John. - 我们走, 儿子 - 走吧, 约翰
John:Big man you got there, April. 你老公很有出息啊, 艾波尔
------>>Big family man. "有出息的" 家庭男人
------>>I feel sorry for you. 我为你感到遗憾
------>>Still, maybe you deserve each other. 不过, 也许你们还真是配
------>>I mean, the way you look right now, I'm beginning to feel sorry for him, too. 看到你这样子, 我也开始为他感到遗憾了
------>>You must give him a pretty bad time 如果靠造人才能证明自己是真男人的话
------>>if making babies is the only way he can prove he's got a pair of balls. 你一定让他很不好过
Frank: You fucking... 你妈个…
John's mother: No, he's not well, Frank! 别这样!他病了, 弗兰克
John's father: All right, John. Let's get on out to the car now. 好了约翰, 我们走吧
John's mother: April, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. 艾波尔, 对不起, 真的对不起
Frank: Oh, right. Sorry. Sorry! Sorry! 噢对, 对不起, 对不起, 对不起!
------>> Ma, have I said "I'm sorry" enough times? 妈, 我说够“对不起”了吗?
------>> Damn! I am sorry, too. 操!我是很可悲
------>> I bet I'm just about the sorriest bastard I know. 我可能是我认识的最可怜的王八蛋了
------>> But get right down to it, I don't have a whole hell of a lot to be glad about. 不过话说回来 我他妈的也没有什么可高兴的
------>> Do I? 是吧?
------>> But, hey, you know what? 不过你知道不?
------>> I am glad about one thing. 有件事我很高兴
------>> You want to know what I'm glad about? 知道我高兴什么吗?
------>> I'm glad I'm not gonna be that kid. 我高兴我不是那孩子
Frank: Okay, okay, don't tell me. 好吧, 别告诉我
------>> Don't tell me, let me guess. 别告诉我, 让我自己猜
------>> I made a disgusting spectacle of myself, right? 我大出洋相了, 对吧?
April: Right. 嗯
Frank: And everything that man said is true, right? 那男的说的都是对的, 是吧?
------>> Is that what you're going to say? 你是不是想这么说?
April: Apparently I don't have to. 很明显我没必要说
------>> You're saying it for me. 你都替我说了
Frank: Well, you're wrong, April.那你错了, 艾波尔
April: Really? Why am I wrong? 是吗? 我为什么错了?
Frank: Because the man is insane. 因为那男的疯了
------>> He's fucking insane! Do you know what the definition of insanity is? 他他妈的疯了! 你知道疯了是什么意思吗?
April: No. Do you? 不知道, 你知道?
Frank: Yes, it's the inability to relate to another human being. 是的, 就是无法和别人正常交往
------>> It's the inability to love. 就是无法去爱
------>> April. April. 艾波尔, 艾波尔
------>> April! April! 艾波尔!艾波尔!
April: The inability... The inability to love. 没法去…没法去爱
------>> Frank. You really are a wonderful talker. 弗兰克, 你真能忽悠
------>> If black could be made into white by talking, 如果想把死人说活
------>> you'd be the man for the job. 那你再适合不过了
------>>So now I'm crazy because I don't love you. Right?所以我疯了, 因为我不爱你, 对吧?
------>> Is that the point? 你是不是这个意思?
Frank: No. Wrong. 不是, 你错了
------>> You're not crazy and you do love me. That's the point, April. 你没疯, 你爱我 我是这个意思, 艾波尔
April: But I don't. I hate you. 但我不爱你, 我恨你
------>> You were just some boy who made me laugh at a party once 你只是一个在酒会上博我一笑的男孩
------>> and now I loathe the sight of you. 现在我再也不想看到你
------>> In fact, if you come any closer, if you touch me or anything, 如果你再靠近, 如果你碰我或怎样
------>> I think I'll scream. 我会喊的
Frank: Come on. Stop this, April. 别这样, 行了, 艾波尔
------>> Fuck you, April! 我操你妈, 艾波尔!
------>> Fuck you and all your hateful, snotty little... 我操你妈个…
------>> What're you going to do now? Are you going to hit me? 你现在想怎样? 想打我?
------>> To show me how much you love me? - Don't worry, I can't be bothered! 来表达你有多爱我? - 被担心, 我不会自找麻烦
------>> You're not worth the trouble it would take to hit you. 你根本不值得我打你
------>> You're not worth the powder it would take to blow you up. 你根本不值得我发脾气
------>> You're an empty, empty, hollow shell of a woman!你是个空虚的女人!
------>> What the hell are you doing in my house if you hate me so much? 你要是这么恨我, 为什么还在我的房子里?
------>> Why the hell are you married to me? 为什么还要嫁给我?
------>> What the hell are you doing carrying my child? 为什么还要怀我的孩子?
------>> I mean, why didn't you just get rid of it when you had the chance? 你早干嘛不做掉他?
------>> Because listen to me. Listen to me, I got news for you. 听我说, 听我说, 我他妈告诉你
------>> I wish to God that you had. 我真希望你做掉了https://www.91talk.com/data/attachment/forum/201905/25/111106zm2alddjm85dkkdv.gif 【完整版中英对照剧本及字幕】点击此处下载:革命之路中英对照剧本字幕

https://www.91talk.com/data/attachment/album/201909/07/020703lscyir0eizyts4o6.jpg 【革命之路纯英文字幕在线观看】点击此处观看:革命之路纯英文字幕完整版


电影Revolutionary Road《革命之路》剧情简介:

上世纪50年代的美国郊区,一对看似光鲜的年轻夫妻,弗兰克和艾普丽尔,住在一幢叫“革命之路”的房子里。他们年轻时曾满怀理想,艾普丽尔想当演员,弗兰克想“过点不一样的人生”。但日子久了,他们也和别人一样,住进了郊区、养了孩子、做着无聊的工作。

某天,他们决定重新出发——卖掉房子,举家搬去巴黎。但“理想”这事儿,嘴上说说容易,真正去做时,才发现原来连自己也不确定是不是真的想要改变。这部电影没有夸张的剧情,也没有英雄的崛起,只有两个人在婚姻、理想和妥协之间反复拉扯。慢慢地,他们变得不像最初的自己,连彼此都看不清楚了。


电影Revolutionary Road《革命之路》一段话评论:

门德斯延续了《美国丽人》的锋利洞察,用柔和的暖色调包裹着刺骨寒意。凯特饰演的爱普莉每个眼神都在诉说灵魂的干涸,小李子贡献了从少年到中年最细腻的转型。那些精心设计的餐桌对话,越是平静越让人心惊——我们何尝不是在用"正常生活"扼杀着内心的火焰?影片最残忍的启示或许是:真正的革命不在远方巴黎,而在日复一日的清醒坚持。当邻居听到他们的巴黎计划时,第一反应竟是惊恐逃离,这何尝不是对当代人精神困境的绝妙隐喻?

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 看电影《革命之路》学英语地道口语表达