QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1283|回复: 0

[美剧剧本字幕] 致命女人第一季第八集中英对照剧本台词

[复制链接]

728

主题

946

帖子

157万

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1579002
发表于 2023-2-9 11:29:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Why Women Kill S01E08 Script (致命女人第一季第八集中英对照剧本台词)

Marriages Don't Break Up on Account of Murder - It's Just a Symptom That Something Else Is Wrong

1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 《致命女人》前情提要
2--Fuck! 操
3--I-I know that it looks bad. 我知道这看起来很糟糕
4--You're going to rehab first thing in the morning. 明天一早你就去戒毒所
5--You are cut off. 我不准你花钱了
6--I-I-I don't think it's the best time for me right now. 我觉得对我来说时机不合适
7--You don't really have a choice here. 你没有别的选择
8--I just sold a script for $1. 2 million. 我的剧本刚卖了一百二十万
9--You know, I think I got a lot of fucking choices. 我觉得我的选择多得很
10--Come on, Jade. 我们走 洁德
11--I think maybe the best way to help him我想帮助他最好的方式
12--- is to stay here. - Fuck you both. -就是留下来 -你们都去死吧
13--Uh, I have an appointment. 我有一个预约
14--And would this appointment involve your new boyfriend Hector? 这预约和你的新男朋友赫克托有关吗
15--He may tag along, yes. 他也许会一起来 没错
16--I, uh, leave for Paris two days after graduation. 我毕业典礼后两天出发去巴黎
17--Care to join me? 想一起来吗
18--- You should go. - You'll be okay? -你应该去 -你不会有事吧
19--I'll be delightful. 我会很开心的
20--You've got get over this obsession with another woman's husband. 你必须克服对有妇之夫的痴迷
21--I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
22--How do you think he'll react? 你觉得他会有什么反应
23--- He will be thrilled. - Come clean. -我觉得他会很激动的 -摊牌
24--Tell him you know about the affair and the baby. 告诉他外遇和孩子的事情你都知道
25--What if... he doesn't choose me? 如果... 他没有选我怎么办
26--Aren't you done with all the lies? 你难道还没受够这些谎言吗
27--We definitely need to have a talk. 我们真的得谈谈
28--You're starting to scare me. 你吓到我了
29--I'm scared, too. 我也害怕
30--Once I tell you,我一旦告诉你
31--everything is going to be different. 一切都将不一样
32--Are you sick? 你病了吗
33--I'm sick. 我病了
34--Baby, what's wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
35--I have cancer. 我得癌症了
36--Oh, my... oh, my God. 天啊 我的天
37--I'm going to die. 我要死了
38--I'm not sure when. 我不确定什么时候
39--I just know one day I won't be here. 我只知道有一天我会离开
40--I'm afraid to meet God. 我害怕与上帝见面
41--I'll have to account for my sins. 我得为我的罪行负责
42--I have sinned a lot. 我罪孽深重
43--I had an affair with a married man. 我和一个有妇之夫有染
44--I slept with another guy's wife. 我睡了另一个男人的老婆
45--I had sex with a married couple我和一对夫妻做爱
46--and pretty much everyone else I ever met. 我差不多和我遇见过的所有人都发生过关系
47--Now I'm pregnant and unmarried. 现在我未婚却有了身孕
48--My mom has no idea I've fallen in love. 我妈妈不知道我坠入爱河
49--Taylor doesn't know I gave Eli drugs. 泰勒不知道是我给了伊莱毒品
50--I'm not going to tell Rob. 我不会告诉罗伯
51--I'm gonna propose to Simone. 我要向萨蒙妮求婚
52--I'll probably deny everything. 我八成会否定一切
53--When I do meet God, I'll just beg his forgiveness. 等我见到上帝时 我会乞求祂的宽恕
54--I'll thank him for sending me the perfect woman. 我会感谢祂让我遇见了完美女人
55--I'll say I did what I had to我会说我做了我必须做的事
56--to survive. 只为求生
57--Sheila. 希拉
58--Oh, my God. 我的天
59--I've been on pins and needles. Did you talk to Rob last night? 我一直如坐针毡 你昨晚和罗伯谈了吗
60--I did. 谈了
61--So? I'm dying here. 结果呢 我快急死了
62--How did he react when you told him你告诉他你知道他出轨后
63--you knew that he was cheating on you? 他作何反应
64--Well,这个
65--the conversation went in a surprising direction. 我们的对话发展方向出人意料
66--You said what? You said what? 你说了什么 你说了什么
67--What? How could you say that? 什么 你怎么能那么说
68--How could you say that, Beth Ann? 你怎么能那么说 贝丝·安
69--What are you thinking? What are you thinking? 你在想什么 你在想什么
70--I can't even believe you just said that! 我不敢相信你那么说了
71--Get back here so I can give it to you! 赶紧回来 我好跟你说清楚
72--It's your mother's fault. 都怪你妈妈
73--Clearly, she forgot to teach you some of the basics. 显然 她忘了教你一些基本原则
74--Things like, when you grow up, don't pretend to have cancer. 比如长大后 别假装患有癌症
75--Women lie to their husbands every day. 女人每天都会骗她们的丈夫
76--Some lie about how much they spend. 有的会在花了多少钱上面撒谎
77--My lie's that I'm dying. 而我的谎言是我要死了
78--Just because you act classy就因为你一副高雅的样子
79--doesn't mean you're not fucking crazy. 不代表你没疯掉
80--There is a method to my madness. 我的疯癫不是没有目的的
81--Rob will never leave me while I'm sick. 罗伯绝不会在我生病时离开我
82--But what if April decides可万一艾普尔决定
83--to tell him that she's having his kid? 告诉他她怀上了他的孩子呢
84--That is where her good friend Sheila comes in. 这个时候她的好朋友希拉就要登场了
85--I'm going to convince her to leave town. 我会劝她离开
86--Start a new life, sever the tie for good. 开始新生活 彻底斩断和他的关系
87--And then, once she's out of the picture然后 等她出局后
88--and I have Rob all to myself,罗伯就会属于我一个人
89--my cancer will be miraculously cured. 我的癌症也会奇迹般痊愈
90--I used to find that little grin charming. 我以前觉得你的微笑迷人
91--Now it just scares the shit out of me. 现在快吓死我了
92--Ladies. 女士们
93--The doctor will see you now. 你们可以进去看医生了
94--Enzo. 恩佐
95--Aunt Sheila. 希拉姑妈
96--Look at you in the white coat. 瞧瞧穿白大褂的你
97--This is my neighbor, Beth Ann Stanton. 这是我邻居 贝丝·安·斯坦顿
98--Beth Ann, my nephew, Enzo. The doctor. 贝丝·安 我侄子恩佐 我给你说的医生
99--Nice to meet you, Mrs. Stanton. 幸会 斯坦顿夫人
100--Likewise. 我也是
101--So, Sheila says you studied oncology. 希拉说你是学肿瘤学的
102--For a little while,就学了一段时间
103--- and then I switched to hematology. - Oh, still,-然后我就转去血液学了 -不过
104--I bet you remember lots of useful tidbits. 你肯定还记得很多有用的信息吧
105--I suppose so. How can I help you? 也许 有什么需要帮助的
106--Well, I was wondering我在想
107--if there was a cancer you could recommend. 你能不能推荐一种癌症
108--- Recommend? - Something rare. -推荐 -比较罕见的
109--That no one's ever heard of. 常人从未听说过的癌症
110--It should be serious. 要很严重
111--Oh, but occasionally curable. 但偶尔也可治愈
112--I'm sorry... 我不太懂...
113--And symptoms. She's gonna need symptoms. 还有病症 她需要了解一些症状
114--Oh, some symptoms would be lovely. 如果能提供一些症状 那就太好了
115--Just wait a... 等一...
116--What exactly are we talking about here? 我们到底在说什么啊
117--Enzo. 恩佐
118--I say this to you as your aunt and a Sicilian:我作为你姑妈及一位西西里人跟你讲
119--The less you know, the better. 你知道的越少越好
120--Okay. 好吧
121--Um, rare cancers. 罕见的癌症
122--What about... 不如...
123--Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma. 上皮样血管内皮细胞瘤
124--Say that again. 再说一遍
125--I'd rather not. 不用了吧
126--That's the cancer you have? 你得的就是这种癌吗
127--It affects soft tissue. 它会影响软组织
128--I'd give you the details,我想跟你细说
129--but they're disgusting and we're having fondue. 但是细节太恶心了 我们还要吃芝士火锅呢
130--God, I wish you'd let me go to the doctor's with you. 天 你应该让我陪你去看医生的
131--You always get so emotional. 你总是容易激动
132--No. I prefer to go with Sheila. 不 还是希拉陪我一起去比较好
133--Now, I'm going to set the table. 我要去摆餐具了
134--Wait. Wait. At least tell me your prognosis. 慢着 起码告诉我你还能活多久
135--I will, but I don't want to ruin our meal. 我会的 但是我不想败坏晚餐兴致
136--Beth Ann! Please, just tell me! 贝丝·安 求你了 告诉我吧
137--Fine. 好吧
138--But I need you to be strong. 但我需要你坚强
139--Can you do that for me, Robert? 你做得到吗 罗伯特
140--Can you be my brave boy? 你能做我的勇敢大男孩吗
141--Yeah. 我可以的
142--Well, it seems I only have six months to live. 看起来我只剩六个月的时间了
143--Six months! 六个月
144--But that doesn't mean I can't recover. 但那不代表我就没有治愈的可能
145--Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生
146--But the doctor feels we should prepare for the worst. 但是医生说我们应该为最坏情况做打算
147--It sounds like he's giving up already. 听起来他已经不抱希望了
148--We should get a second opinion. 我们应该换个医生再诊断看看
149--No. I mean, what is another doctor going to say? 不用 就算换个医生又能说什么呢
150--I don't have cancer? 说我没得癌症吗
151--No, this is the situation, and we all must accept it. 木已成舟 我们必须接受
152--Okay? 好吗
153--Okay. 好吧
154--Now, obviously, if I'm going to fight this thing,显然 如果我要对抗癌症
155--I need you by my side. 我需要你的陪伴
156--Constantly. 寸步不离
157--I'm not going anywhere. 我哪儿都不会去
158--You're my wife. 你是我妻子
159--I meant it when I said, "Till death do us part. "当我说"至死不渝"时 我是认真的
160--Oh, my darling. 我的心肝宝贝
161--I'm going to hold you to that. 你可要说话算数
162--This is hard. 这太难选了
163--I've never packed for a three-month trip before. 我从没为三个月的旅行打包过行李
164--Oh, packing for three months is easy. 打包三个月的行李太容易了
165--I do it every time I go away for the weekend. 我每周末外出都装这么多
166--These look sturdy. Should I try them on? 这裤子看起来很结实 要不我试下
167--Knock yourself out. 去试吧
168--Hey, I know we agreed that you'd fly to Paris a week after me,我知道我们说好了你晚我一周飞抵巴黎
169--but wouldn't three days be enough? 但是三天难道还不够打掩护吗
170--Or even two? 或是两天呢
171--You can't wait one week? 你连一周都等不了吗
172--We need as much time for sex as possible. 我们要争分夺秒地做爱
173--Remember, you said you'd make love to me in every city in Europe. 记着 你说过我们要把爱"做"遍欧洲每一座城市
174--What am I supposed to do on my own for a whole week? 我一人待一整周要怎么做
175--Beat it. 用手做[走开]
176--That's cold. 那可真冷血
177--Oh, not you. 我不是说你
178--What do you think? Do you like them? 你觉得如何 喜欢这裤子吗
179--Oh, what are all the pockets for? 要这么多口袋何用
180--Carrying stuff. 装东西
181--They'll be great for hiking over the Alps. 徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山时会很有用
182--- Hiking over the Alps? - Yeah. -徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山 -对啊
183--Good Lord, are we taking a vacation or fleeing the Nazis? 我的天 我们是去度假还是去逃离纳粹分子呐
184--I'm starting to think that we're imagining very different trips. 我才意识到我们想象的旅行好像很不一样
185--Well, I want our vacation to be elegant, romantic. 我们的假期应该是优雅 浪漫的
186--Nights at la Comédie-Fran? aise,在法兰西剧院看戏的夜晚
187--dinner at Maxim's. 在马克西姆餐厅享用晚餐
188--Yeah, well, I can't afford those things. 可是这些都太贵了 我付不起
189--Oh, well, if that's the problem... 如果你付不起的话...
190--No, I know you can afford those things,不行 我知道你付得起
191--but I-I don't want to feel like your gigolo. 但是我不想当你的小白脸
192--- I have an idea. - What? -我有个主意 -什么
193--Return my brooch and get your money back. 把我的胸针退回去 把钱拿回来
194--What you spent on it can buy a whole lot of escargot. 这钱能买不少法式蜗牛呢
195--I bought you this to show you what you mean to me. 我为你买这胸针是为了向你证明你对我多重要
196--Well, find another way to show me. 那就换种方式证明给我看
197--Like what? 怎么证明
198--You're an artist. 你是个艺术家
199--Use your imagination. 发挥你的想象力
200--Okay. 好吧
201--I'll see what I can come up with. 我们拭目以待
202--Taylor. 泰勒
203--What are you doing here? 你怎么在这儿
204--Can we talk for a sec? 我们能谈谈吗
205--My mom got sick when I was ten. 我十岁时 我母亲生了重病
206--From that point on, it was just us,从那时起 只剩我们姊妹相依为命
207--so I had to step up. 我不得不扛起重任
208--But it was good, because I learned to take charge. 那样也好 因为我学会了掌控局面
209--I found out I could figure out the solution我发觉无论面临任何问题
210--to any problem that came my way. 我都可以找到解决办法
211--Until last night. 直到昨晚
212--I sat in that hotel room until dawn我在酒店房间一直坐到天明
213--trying to figure out how to fix this thing with Eli. 想着要如何化解与伊莱的僵局
214--And I just can't. 可我想不出办法
215--I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉
216--You know, when Eli O. D. 'd last time,当伊莱上次嗑药过量时
217--I knew exactly what to do. 我很清楚要如何做
218--I got him into rehab, I paid off his debts. 我送他去戒毒所 偿还了他的债务
219--But I think that a part of him always resented me但我觉得他始终有些怨恨我
220--for managing the situation in a way that he couldn't. 恨我用了一种他做不到的方式掌控了大局
221--And now he's just so angry at me. 现在他十分生我的气
222--And I don't think he'll let me help him. 我觉得他不会允许我帮他的
223--And I'm so scared of what will happen if I can't. 我很害怕如果我不帮他 以后会出什么事
224--Eli is not going to die. 伊莱又不会死
225--He will if he doesn't stop using. 他如果继续吸毒 一定会死的
226--But the good news is he still listens to you. 但好消息是 他依然听你的话
227--So I am begging you. Please. 所以我求求你了
228--You are my last hope. 你是我最后的希望
229--Of course, yes. Totally. 当然可以了 绝对没问题
230--I'm totally with you. I promise. 我完全是站在你这边的 我保证
231--Thank God. You have no idea how much that means to me. 谢天谢地 你不知道这对我意义有多重大
232--Okay. 好吧
233--We have to move fast,我们必须快速行动
234--before the money comes in for Eli's script. 要赶在伊莱的剧本稿费到账前
235--You're worried he's gonna spend it all on drugs? 你是担心他会把那些钱都用来买毒品吗
236--Not just drugs. 不仅仅是毒品
237--When Eli's using, he gets stupid generous. 伊莱一旦开始吸毒 出手就阔绰到傻的地步
238--- Stupid generous? - Oh, yeah. -阔绰到傻的地步 -是啊
239--The last time, he bought gifts for everyone. 上一次 他给每个人都买了礼物
240--Rolex watches, designer shoes. 劳力士手表 设计师名牌鞋
241--When he's high,他嗑嗨了以后
242--he just wants everyone to be as happy as he is. 就希望所有人都跟他一样开心
243--So, I've been thinking of ways所以 我一直在想办法
244--that we can handle this covertly. 能让我们隐秘地进行这个计划
245--And I have one idea, but it... it's kind of crazy. 我有个主意 但有点疯狂
246--I like crazy. 我喜欢疯狂
247--The next time Eli's in the shower,伊莱下次洗澡时
248--I need you to go into his phone and find all of his passwords. 我需要你打开他的手机 查出他所有的密码
249--What? 什么
250--The code to his phone is 0-4-2-9. 他的手机解锁密码是0429
251--Just here, look, I wrote it down for you. 给 我替你写下来了
252--If we can get access如果我们能进入
253--to his his business accounts and his credit cards,他的商务账户和信用卡
254--we can cut off his cash flow. 就能切断他的现金流
255--And I'm gonna call his dad. 并且我还会联系他父亲
256--How will that help? 那能有什么帮助
257--Eli is terrified of his dad. 伊莱超级怕他父亲
258--Jake will force him to admit who got him using again. 杰克会逼他承认是谁让他又复吸了
259--Why does that matter? 那有什么重要的
260--He was clean for two years,他成功戒毒两年
261--and then suddenly he's not? 突然间却又开始吸上了
262--No, I need to know what happened. 不 我需要知道究竟是怎么回事
263--Of course. 当然了
264--And I want to help, but is this really the best plan? 我也想帮忙 但这真的是最好的计划吗
265--What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
266--Look, you remember how you felt when you thought你还记得你之前觉得
267--that Eli and I were ganging up on you. 我和伊莱在合伙对付你 你是什么感觉吧
268--How is he gonna feel if it... if it seems like如果他觉得我们两个合起伙来对付他
269--we're ganging up on him? 他又会是什么感觉
270--So what do you propose we do? 那你建议我们该怎么做
271--Give me a few days and I'll reason with him. 给我几天时间 我会跟他讲道理 说服他
272--You really think you can talk him into this? 你真的觉得你有能力说服他吗
273--Trust me. I'll get through to him,相信我 我会说服他的
274--he'll come home,他会回到家中
275--and we'll all be a family again. 我们又可以成为一家人了
276--Look who's here! 瞧瞧这是谁来了
277--Karl, it's the Sitwells! 卡尔 这是希特维尔夫妇
278--You're back from Scotland, I see. 你们从苏格兰回来了
279--And we're meeting Rex and Julie for dinner. 我们还要跟雷克斯和朱莉一起享用晚餐
280--They should be here any second. 他们应该随时都有可能到
281--Oh, I love her. She thinks I'm pretty. 我爱她 她觉得我很美
282--We all think you're pretty. 我们都觉得你很美
283--But she says it out loud. 但她会大声说出来
284--Tell you what... when they get here,这样吧 等他们到了以后
285--why don't you bring them over to our table? 不如你把他们带去我们那桌吧
286--We'll dine together. 我们一起用餐
287--Wonderful. Then you can tell us好极了 那你们就可以跟我们说说
288--about your plans for Amy's lavish wedding. 你们对于艾米的奢华婚礼的安排了
289--We're so excited. We can't wait. 我们太激动了 简直迫不及待
290--I can't wait, either. 我也迫不及待
291--For it to be over. 迫不及待让婚礼早点结束
292--Yes, I was thinking the same thing. 是啊 我也是同样的想法
293--Oof, are we terrible people? 我们是很糟糕的人吧
294--No. Weddings are exhausting. 才不是 婚礼是很累人的
295--Besides, we need to conserve our energy再说了 我们得节省精力
296--for our male lovers. 用来陪我们的男性情人
297--At least yours isn't younger than the groom. 至少你的情人没有比新郎更年轻
298--Yeah, I think the, uh, stepfather of the bride是啊 我觉得新娘的继父
299--should have at least an age-appropriate boyfriend. 至少该找一个与他年龄相当的男友
300--Call me old fashioned, but I just do. 就当我老传统吧 但我就是这么想的
301--Oh, Karl. What's that on your face? 卡尔 你脸上这是什么
302--What? 什么
303--Oh, my God, are you wearing makeup? 天呐 你化了妆吗
304--Less than you. 没你的妆浓
305--You really are spreading your wings. 你真是彻底放飞自我了
306--I think I'm leaving the country in the nick of time. 我觉得我出国的时机刚刚好
307--- I'm off to the ladies' room - I'll order you a gimlet. -我去洗手间了 -我给你叫一杯螺丝锥鸡尾酒
308--Simone? 萨蒙妮
309--Hi. 嗨
310--Uh, you are Dr. Bennett's wife, right? 你是本奈特医生的妻子 对吧
311--Maureen. I also work in his practice as a nurse. 我叫莫琳 同时我也在他的诊所当护士
312--Well, isn't that nice? 那可真好啊
313--I don't know quite how to say this. 我真的有点难以启齿
314--But... do you know your husband's a homosexual? 但是  你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗
315--Yes, I know. 是的 我知道
316--And you said it just fine. 你这不说得挺直接的嘛
317--I realize it's none of my business. 我知道这不关我的事
318--I'm just trying to be a good person. 我只是想当个好人
319--And like all good people, you just couldn't wait to tell me. 跟所有好人一样 你就是迫不及待地告诉我这事
320--I'm going now. Feel free to adjust your halo. 我要走了 你尽情地补妆吧
321--Has Karl told you he's sick? 卡尔跟你说了他病了吗
322--What? 什么
323--I can see he hasn't. 看来还没有
324--Karl isn't sick. 卡尔才没病
325--He saw my husband three days ago. 他三天前去我丈夫那里就诊了
326--He has that new disease that all the gay men are spreading. 他也患上了在同性恋男子群体中肆虐的那种疾病
327--That's a lie. 你在说谎
328--He's the third man my husband's seen who's had it. 他是我丈夫见过的第三位患者
329--The first two are dead. 前两个都已经死了
330--I'm so sorry. I just thought you should know. 我很遗憾 我只是觉得你应该知道
331--I know, I know, I know,我懂 我懂 我懂
332--I know, I know it sounds unbelievable我知道这听起来难以置信
333--and faintly ridiculous, but bear with me on this... 并且很荒唐 但麻烦稍微忍耐下. .
334--Oh, hello, darling. It's perfect timing. 你好啊 亲爱的 你来的正是时候
335--I was just telling everyone the story of our trip to Venice,我正在跟大家说我们的威尼斯之旅呢
336--when you accidentally knocked that gondolier into the water. 你不小心把那个船夫撞进水里了
337--Now, did that really happen? 这事是真的吗
338--Or is Karl just embellishing? 还是卡尔在瞎说
339--No, that-that's not the kind of thing Karl would lie about. 没有 那种事情卡尔不会撒谎的
340--So, there he was, dripping wet,然后他浑身湿漉漉的
341--hacking up great lungfuls of the Grand Canal,肚子里装满了威尼斯大运河的水
342--and I realized it's very difficult我意识到一个人想保持体面
343--to maintain one's dignity... 是一件很难的事情
344--- Hey. Where have you been all morning? - Ah... out. -嗨 早上你到哪里去了 -出去了
345--Doing stuff. Doing great stuff, in fact. 做事情 准确说是做好事
346--Come with me outside. I've got something to show you. 跟我到外面来 我有东西要给你看
347--- Come on. - You never came to bed last night. -来吧 -你昨晚都没上床
348--Did you get any sleep at all? 你有睡觉吗
349--No. No, it turns out one of the side effects没有 我发现不停吸食可卡因
350--of near-constant cocaine use is a wee bit of insomnia. 有一点副作用就是 人会有点失眠
351--Come on. 来吧
352--- Oh! Wow! - Right? -哇 -看到了吧
353--You like it? 你喜欢吗
354--- It... uh... you bought this? - I did. -这个 是你买的吗 -没错
355--Well, uh, technically American Express bought it. 准确地说是美国运通信用卡买的
356--But that bill's gonna get paid但是我的稿酬一进账
357--the second my first script payment comes through. 我就会用那笔钱偿付
358--You like it? 你喜欢吗
359--Look, I know you've been working really hard,听着 我知道你最近非常辛苦
360--and I get that you'd want to treat yourself... 我也明白你想奖赏自己
361--Me? No. Whoa. 自己 不是
362--No, I didn't... This isn't for me. 不 不是的 这不是给我买的
363--Y-You bought me a car? 你给我买了一辆车
364--I did. 是的
365--- Shut. Up. - I won't. -不会吧 -不骗你
366--This is me saying thank you. 这是我对你的感谢
367--- For what? - My God, for everything. -为了什么 -天哪 为了一切
368--For all the help you gave me with the script. 为了你在剧本上给予我的帮助
369--For standing by me when Taylor lost her mind... 为了你在泰勒发疯时 对我的支持
370--Oh, God... Taylor's not gonna like this. 天哪 泰勒不会高兴的
371--Well, you know what? Taylor doesn't get a vote, okay? 你知道吗 这件事泰勒无权插手 好吗
372--It looks expensive. Are you sure? 看起来很贵 你确定吗
373--Well, I made you a promise, right? 我给你承诺过 对吗
374--I said when this money came through,我说过等钱进账了
375--I would take care of you. 我会照顾你的
376--People have made me a lot of promises in my life. 我生活中有很多人给我许下过承诺
377--Nobody's ever kept one before. 但之前都没人能够遵守
378--Well, this is me keeping mine. 这是我兑现我的承诺
379--And this is just the beginning. 而这仅仅是开始
380--So... do you like it? 那么... 你喜欢吗
381--It's perfect. 太棒了
382--Just keep going straight. 一直向前面直走
383--So I've been doing some research,我做了点功课
384--finding jobs a pregnant woman can do. 找了些孕妇可以做的工作
385--I already have a job. 我已经有工作了
386--You shouldn't be on your feet all day when you're expecting,要生产的女人不该做整天站着的工作
387--but don't worry. There are plenty of ways不过别担心 对于你这样情况的女孩
388--a girl in your condition can make a living. 还是有很多方法谋生的
389--Are there? 是吗
390--Sure. You could be a pin setter in a bowling alley. 当然了 你可以去保龄球馆做保龄球摆放员
391--All you'd have to do is punch buttons. 你只需要按按钮就行了
392--I found an opening at an alley in Anaheim. 我看到阿纳海姆的一家保龄球馆在招人
393--Now take a left. 现在左转
394--Or... there's a place hiring switchboard operators. 或者还有个地方在招接线员
395--For that, you'd have to move to Barstow. 不过那份工作你得搬去巴斯托
396--It sounds like you're trying to get rid of me. 听上去你好像想甩掉我似的
397--Don't be silly. 别傻了
398--I just thought it might be easier for you我只是觉得在新的城市里
399--to make a fresh start in a new city. 你能够更容易有个好的开始
400--- Well, I'm not moving. - Okay. -我不会搬走的 -好吧
401--Just know I'm here for you. 记住我会在你身边
402--For anything you need. 为你提供一切所需
403--Thank you. 谢谢
404--Oh... uh, pull over, this is it. 停车吧 到了
405--This must be a mistake. 你弄错了吧
406--A doctor wouldn't have his office in here. 医生才不会把诊所开在这种地方
407--No, this is it. 不 就是这里
408--Are you sure you have the address right? 你确定你把地址记对了吗
409--Sheila, I lied. I'm not here to see a doctor. 希拉 我骗了你 我不是来见医生的
410--I don't understand. 我不明白
411--I'm sorry. I just can't have this baby. 抱歉 我不能要这个孩子
412--What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
413--Please do not make me say this out loud. 请别让我大声说出来
414--What you're going to do, it's illegal. 你要干的这件事 是不合法的
415--I know. 我知道
416--God, how did you even hear about this place? 天哪 你到底是从哪里听来的这个地方
417--A girl at the diner referred me. 餐馆的一个女孩推荐我来的
418--You... 你
419--Excuse me. 抱歉
420--You can't do this, it's not right. 你不能这么做 这是不对的
421--Sheila, please do not make this harder than it already is. 希拉 请别再给我增添负担了
422--I'm Sally Jones. We spoke on the phone. 我是萨利·琼斯 我们通过电话
423--Who's she? 她是谁
424--My friend. 我的朋友
425--She'll drive me home afterwards. 做完她要载我回家
426--- You got the money? - I do. -带钱了吗 -带了
427--Come on in. 进来吧
428--Sheila. Please. 希拉 拜托
429--I really need a friend right now, more than ever. 我现在比任何时候都需要朋友
430--- Here you go, son. - Thank you, sir. -给你 孩子 -谢谢你 先生
431--I'll have your car here in just a second. 我马上为您把车开过来
432--- Terrific night. - Lovely seeing you all. -美好的一晚 -见到你们太开心了
433--Let's do it again very soon. 我们隔几天再聚一次吧
434--Good night, Simone. See you at the wedding. 晚安 萨蒙妮 婚礼再见吧
435--All right, we're alone. You can tell me now. 好了 现在没人了 你可以说了
436--Tell you what? 说什么
437--How I've upset you. And don't say you're fine. 我又怎么惹你了 别说你没事
438--You've barely said two words to me the entire evening. 整晚上你就没跟我说几句话
439--Wait till we're in the car. 等到车里再说
440--Can I at least have a headline? 能不能给点提示
441--I ran into your doctor's wife in the ladies' room. 我在洗手间撞上你医生的妻子了
442--Don't think I've ever met her. 我不记得有见过她
443--She also works as a nurse. 她也是名护士
444--In his office. 在他诊所里
445--What did she say? 她说了什么
446--You're sick. 你生病了
447--Well, two things: first of all... 我说两件事 第一
448--I'm not sick. 我没病
449--Secondly, what a gossipy bitch. 第二 她真是个八婆
450--- Are you saying she lied? - I'm not... symptomatic. -你是说她撒谎了吗 -我没有症状
451--- I feel fine. - So what's the makeup hiding? -我觉得没事 -那你化妆是在掩藏什么
452--A spot. 一个脓疱
453--- Don't you mean a lesion? - Oh, come on,-你是说病变吗 -拜托
454--it's miniscule. 那很小
455--Do you have any idea how scared I am? 你知道我有多害怕吗
456--- You don't have it. - What? -你没有感染 -什么
457--Look, the fact is, it can only be transmitted through blood事实是 这病只能通过血液
458--or bodily fluids, and we rarely had sex,或者体液传播 我们很少有性生活
459--and never without a condom. 就算有也都是戴了套的
460--Is that what you think? 你是这么想的吗
461--- That I'm scared for myself? - Darling, darling, darling,-我是在为自己担心 -亲爱的
462--I, I, I... I should have told you,我 我应该告诉你的
463--my love, I just... 亲爱的 我只是...
464--I did... I just didn't want to spoil your trip. 我 我不想破坏了你的旅行
465--Oh, God, the trip. 天 旅行
466--Look, I'm so sorry. I-I-I-I promise我很抱歉 我保证
467--I... I-I will call once a week while you're away,你走期间我会每周给你打一次电话
468--with, with full medical updates. 告诉你病情的最新进展
469--You think I'm still going? 你觉得我还会去吗
470--That I'd leave you at a time like this? 在这种时候离开你
471--And what would staying achieve? 你留下来又能改变什么呢
472--Other than letting me know除了让我知道
473--that you think I won't make it past Labor Day? 你觉得我挺不过劳工节
474--You need care, Karl. 你需要关照 卡尔
475--Specialists. And at least one doctor whose wife专家 而且得找个妻子
476--is not the goddamn town crier! 不是大嘴巴的医生
477--I know how much Tommy means to you. 我知道汤米对你有多重要
478--I'm staying with you, and that is the end我要留下来陪你 没有
479--of this discussion. 商量的余地
480--Thank you. 谢谢你
481--- Do you want some whiskey? - Whiskey? -你想喝点威士忌吗 -威士忌
482--It's good to get a little drunk before you start. 在你开始前喝醉对你有好处
483--Helps with the pain. 能缓解疼痛
484--- No, thank you. - Suit yourself. -不了 谢谢 -随你便
485--Just give me a couple of minutes. 给我几分钟
486--I got to get some plastic over the table. 我得在桌上铺点塑料
487--She's doing this in the kitchen? 她要在厨房里做吗
488--Apparently. 显然是的
489--But it's an invasive procedure. 可这是侵入性操作
490--It requires a clean environment. Sterilized instruments. 需要干净的环境 消毒器械
491--Well, this is all I can afford. 我只能负担起这个了
492--I'm out of options, Sheila. 我无计可施了 希拉
493--Please understand. 请理解
494--There's something you don't know. 有件事你不知道
495--There's something I need to tell you. 我得告诉你
496--What's that? 什么事
497--I had a child once,我曾有个孩子
498--but she died. 但她过世了
499--I left the gate to the backyard open. 我没有关上后院的大门
500--She wandered out into the street她漫步到了街上
501--and she was hit by a car. 被车撞了
502--It's been years, but I think about her every day. 已经过去了很多年 但我每天都在想她
503--Sometimes, late at night,有时在深夜
504--I wonder what kind of young woman she'd have turned into. 我会想要是她还活着 她会长成一个怎样的女人
505--How could you tell me something like that right now? 你怎么能在此时此刻跟我说这种事
506--Are you... are you trying to make me feel guilty? 你想要我感到内疚吗
507--No, you don't understand. 不 你不明白
508--No, I think you don't understand, Sheila. 不 不明白的是你 希拉
509--- I have to do this. - Honey, I'm trying to say... -我必须这么做 -亲爱的 我想说的是
510--I think my daughter would have grown up to be a lot like you. 我想我女儿长大后会很像你
511--That is one of the reasons I love you. 这也是我爱你的原因之一
512--But right now I'm afraid for you但现在我为你担心
513--because women die in places like this. 因为女人会在这样的地方死去
514--I can't let that happen. 我不能允许这样的事发生
515--Sheila, I'm single and I'm broke. 希拉 我单身还没钱
516--I can't raise a baby. 我没能力抚养小孩
517--We'll figure it out. We just need time to think. 我们会想出办法的 我们只是需要时间思考
518--- Let me help you. - How? -让我帮你 -怎么帮
519--Well, I'll... 我
520--I'll get some... I'll get my hands on some money. 我会 我会去筹一些钱
521--We can go somewhere else, somewhere safe, but please,我们可以去别的地方 一个安全的地方 但是拜托
522--let's get out of here. 离开这里
523--Okay. Okay. 好的
524--Hello? 喂
525--Yeah, this is she. 我就是
526--No, I haven't lost my Amex. Why? 没 我的美国运通信用卡没丢 怎么了
527--Suspicious activity? 可疑活动
528--Um, how much was spent? 花了多少钱
529--Nice car. 车子不错
530--Taylor. 泰勒
531--- Were you in the house? - I came to talk to Eli-你刚从家里出来吗 -我是来找伊莱的
532--so he could explain to me why my credit card is maxed out,好让他给我解释为什么我的信用卡被刷爆了
533--and then I saw you pull up in this brand-new car. 然后我看到你停下这辆崭新的车
534--Well, I-I don't know when he'll be home. 我不知道他什么时候回家
535--He has a meeting at Paramount and... 他要在派拉蒙参加一个会议
536--He bought it for you, didn't he? 这是他买给你的 对吗
537--I told him it was too much. 我跟他说了这太贵重
538--- When? - The moment he gave it to me. -什么时候 -他给我的那一刻
539--No. I'm asking when did he give it to you? 不 我是问他什么时候给你的
540--Before I saw you in the park this morning or after? 在我今早在公园里看到你之前还是之后
541--After. 之后
542--So why didn't you insist he take it back? 那你怎么没坚持退回去
543--I was so surprised, I didn't know what to say. 我很意外 我不知道该说什么
544--Surprised? Jade, I had just told you that when Eli is high,意外 洁德 我刚跟你说了伊莱嗨了以后
545--- he's stupid with money. - Well, I don't think it's stupid. -他就会乱花钱 -我不认为这是乱花钱
546--I spend every day cooking and cleaning,我每天要做饭 打扫
547--running errands and looking after you both. 跑腿 照顾你俩
548--I think it's nice that someone actually我觉得这很好 终于有人
549--wanted to say thank you. 想说谢谢了
550--You want a thank you? Okay, fine, Jade. 你想有人谢谢你 行 洁德
551--Thank you. 谢谢
552--Now give me the keys. 钥匙给我
553--- Why? - 'Cause I'm gonna return the car, obviously. -为什么 -因为我要把车退回去
554--No. 不
555--- What do you mean no? - You can't return the car. -你这是什么啥意思 -你不能把车退掉
556--It's not yours. Eli bought it for me. 车不是你的 是伊莱买给我的
557--Yeah, but he's coked out of his mind. 但他是因为嗑药嗑疯了才买的
558--To accept a gift from a man in that condition接受一个这种情况下男人送的礼物
559--is not a good look. "吃相"可不太好看
560--My God. Why are you acting like this? 天 你为什么这样子
561--I haven't done anything wrong. 我没有做过任何错事
562--You are taking advantage of this situation. 你是在趁人之危
563--You're using Eli. Just give me the keys. 你在利用伊莱 钥匙给我
564--Stop it. If anyone is a user,够了 要说谁是使用者[瘾君子]的话
565--Taylor, it's you. You have been using me for months. 那也是你 泰勒 你利用了我好几个月了
566--I saved you. I brought you into my home. 我救了你 我让你住进我家
567--You did that for yourself, not for me. 你那是为了你自己 不是我
568--Your marriage was falling apart and you needed a distraction. 你的婚姻分崩离析 你需要一个分心的事物
569--Eli wasn't writing or making money,伊莱写不出剧本 赚不到钱
570--and you were so angry你很生气
571--you could barely even look at him. 你几乎都不正眼看他
572--By the way, I'm the one who got him writing again. 对了 是我让他再次开始写作的
573--I did that for you. 我是为了你
574--You're welcome. 不用谢
575--I keep wondering why Eli started using again. 我一直在想为什么伊莱复吸
576--Are you the reason? 是因为你IMA
577--Oh, my God. We shouldn't be doing this. 天呐 我们不该这样
578--Fighting and throwing blame at each other. 吵架 互相责备
579--We're supposed to be a family. 我们应该是一家人的
580--Stop it. Stop it, Jade! 够了 够了 洁德
581--Eli and I are a family. 我和伊莱是一家人
582--You are a houseguest. 你是房客
583--That's all. 仅此而已
584--You know what, Jade? Go upstairs,知道吗 洁德 上楼
585--get your stuff. I want you out of my house now! 收拾你的东西 我要你立刻离开我家
586--That's not gonna happen. 想得美
587--You can leave again if you want,你要想的话你可以再次离开
588--but I'm not going anywhere,我反正是不会走的
589--and I'm keeping the car. 而且我要把车留下
590--I'm not gonna let you take it away from me. 我不会让你把它夺走
591--Tommy, come in. 汤米 进来
592--Hi. I have great news. 嗨 我有好消息
593--I returned your brooch and I got your replacement gift. 我把你的胸针退掉了 我给你买了替代礼品
594--Well, it's not a traditional gift不是传统意义上的礼物
595--so much as a tribute to you. 只是对你表达敬意
596--I sure hope you like it because, uh,我希望你喜欢 因为
597--I can't really return it. 我不能退掉
598--Hey. You look sad. What's wrong? 你看着不开心 怎么了
599--We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
600--Hey. Hey, great news. 好消息
601--Paramount wants to talk to me about adapting a novel. 派拉蒙想让我改编一本小说
602--I got a meeting on Friday. I'm telling you,我周五要去开会 我跟你说
603--this comeback shit is really starting to get real. 我是真的要东山再起了
604--I'm really, really happy for you. 我真的为你感到开心
605--What's wrong? 怎么了
606--Taylor stopped by. 泰勒之前来了
607--I'm guessing that didn't go so well, huh? 我猜你们的见面不是很和谐 对吗
608--Oh, Eli. 伊莱
609--I hate this. 我讨厌这样
610--I hate that she's putting me in this position. 我讨厌她让我陷入这种境地
611--What position? What are you talking about? 什么境地 你在说什么
612--She wants me to get the passwords to your accounts,她想让我搞到你账户的密码
613--so she can take away all your money. 这样她就能拿走你所有的钱
614--Cancel the trip? 取消旅行
615--I can't leave when Karl is sick. 我不能在卡尔生病时离开
616--Yeah, but-but he's not even in the hospital. 可他都没有住院
617--Not yet, but this disease is unpredictable. 暂时还没 但这个病无法预测
618--I need to be here. 我得留下来
619--No, that's not fair. This was supposed to be不 这不公平 这本应是
620--the best summer of my life. 我这辈子最棒的一个夏天
621--And this could be the last summer of Karl's life,这也可能是卡尔一生里最后一个夏天
622--so please stop sulking. 所以拜托别生气了
623--- What are you doing? - I need a drink. -你在干什么 -我要喝酒
624--You're barely 18. 你才刚满18岁
625--Yeah, well, dating you has aged me. 嗯 跟你交往让我成熟了很多
626--Give me that. 给我
627--One week, that's all I ask. 一周 这是我唯一要求
628--Nothing can happen in-in a-a week. 一周时间不会发生任何事的
629--What would be the point? I wouldn't enjoy myself. 那有什么意义 我不会开心的
630--In Paris? With me? 跟我一起去巴黎都不开心吗
631--My husband is dying. 我丈夫要死了
632--Can you not understand what that means? 你不明白这意味着什么吗
633--So what's gonna happen to us? 那我们的关系会怎样
634--I don't think there can be an "Us. "我想"我们"是成不了的
635--Look... 听着
636--I know that I can act like a kid sometimes,我知道有时我的行为像小孩
637--but if you give me another chance, I can be more mature. 但如果你再给我次机会 我可以更加成熟
638--No. 不
639--You stay young. 你保持年轻就好
640--I'm the one who needs to grow up. 需要成长的人是我
641--That might be Karl's doctor. 可能是卡尔的医生打来的
642--I, I'm gonna take it in the other room. 我要去隔壁房间接
643--- Simone... - No. -萨蒙妮 -不
644--Tommy. 汤米
645--All right, great,好极了
646--and you can transfer those funds today, right? 你今天就能把钱转走 对吗
647--All right, thank you. Yeah, I'll talk to you. Bye. 好的 谢谢 回头聊 再见
648--All right. All right, so my business manager's on it. 好了 我的业务经理在处理了
649--He's gonna reset the passwords to all my accounts. 他会重置我所有账户的密码
650--And I spoke to Lamar. I forbid him to speak to Taylor,我跟拉马尔谈了 我禁止他和泰勒交流
651--so she can't use him to try to get to my script payments. 这样她就不能利用他来获得我的剧本报酬
652--That's a relief. 真是松了口气
653--Do you think it'll be enough? 你觉得这样做够了吗
654--What do you mean? 什么意思
655--Taylor was here, in the house, while we were out. 我们之前出去的时候 泰勒来过
656--Maybe we should think about changing the locks. 或许我们该换锁
657--Whoa. Uh, I mean, she's my wife and she loves me. 她是我老婆 她爱我
658--In her way she's just trying to protect me. 她只是想用她的方式保护我
659--She's trying to control you. 她是想控制你
660--There's a difference. 两者是有区别的
661--I don't know. 我不知道
662--I mean, maybe I should just call her. 也许我该给她打电话
663--No! 不
664--I mean, I know you want to believe that she's gonna come around,我知道你想相信她会回心转意
665--but you have to know, deep down, there's no way she's ever但你得明白 她永远不可能
666--gonna get on board with the idea of you using. 同意你吸毒
667--And she's threatening to call your dad. 她还威胁要告诉你爸
668--My dad? Are you fucking kidding me? 我爸 你逗我吗
669--Why? 为什么
670--She knows that I don't speak to him. Goddamn it. 她知道我不跟他说话的 该死
671--She can't just fucking do that. 她不能这么做
672--She's trying to make you feel small. 她想让你觉得渺小
673--I hate that she's treating you this way. 我讨厌她这么对你
674--The last thing I want is to see you lose everything我最不想看到的就是你失去
675--you've been working so hard to get. 你为之努力赚取的一切
676--Who are you calling? 你给谁打电话
677--Our handyman. You're right. 我们的勤杂工 你说得对
678--We're gonna change those fucking locks. 我们得把锁换了
679--Rob's got an awful lot of old sports equipment. 罗伯有很多运动装备
680--And he never uses any of it. 他从来不用
681--So I'm taking it to the pawnshop我要把它们拿去当了
682--and giving the cash to April. 然后把钱给艾普尔
683--Well, that'll be a nice chunk of change. 那可有不少钱啊
684--It will be easier for her to make a rational decision about the baby要是她不用过多担心钱的话
685--if she's not so worried about money. 在孩子问题上她会更容易做出理智的决定
686--I still can't believe you talked her out of it. 我还是无法相信你竟然说服了她不去堕胎
687--That horrible place? I couldn't let her stay. 那个可怕的地方 我实在看不下去
688--Here, put this in the big pile, please. 拿着 放到箱子里
689--I got to admit I'm a bit surprised. 我得承认我有点没想到
690--Surprised? 没想到
691--She's pregnant with your husband's kid. 她怀上了你老公的孩子
692--Most wives in that situation大多数妻子在这种情况下
693--wouldn't care how rusty the knives were. 根本不会在乎刀有多钝
694--Couldn't let anything happen to April or her baby. 不能让艾普尔或者她孩子出事
695--Honey, y-you know that she could still decide to get rid of it. 亲爱的 你知道她还是可以决定打掉的吧
696--I know. That's why I have to work hard我知道 所以接下来几天里
697--over the next few days to change her mind. 我要更加努力改变她的主意
698--Well, talk to her about adoption. 跟她说说领养
699--You know, there's-there's plenty of nice people out there有很多好人
700--who can't have kids. 不孕不育
701--I'll mention that. 我会跟她说的
702--There's also another possibility. 还有一个可能
703--What's that? 是什么
704--Rob and I could raise the baby. 我和罗伯可以抚养那孩子
705--What? 什么
706--I've got it all figured out. 我都想好了
707--I'll support April until the baby arrives,我会一直陪着艾普尔直到孩子出世
708--then I'll offer to raise it. 然后我会提出抚养它
709--As far as Rob's concerned, I could arrange some scenario,就罗伯而言 我可以计划一个方案
710--finding it in a bassinet in a park, abandoned. 比如在公园里的摇篮车里发现被抛弃的孩子
711--No one would ever have to know the truth. 没人需要知道真相
712--Rob would have his child, April could have her career,罗伯可以拥有自己的孩子 艾普尔也能有自己的事业
713--everyone would be happy. 皆大欢喜
714--What's wrong? 怎么了
715--At first I thought it was funny,一开始我还觉得挺好玩的
716--you becoming friends with your husband's slut. 你和你老公的母狗成了朋友
717--- Sheila, that word. - And then, when you kept getting-希拉 别用那词 -然后 当你和她
718--closer to her, I thought you were a little nutty. 走得越来越近 我以为你有点疯癫
719--But no. You're sick. 但是不是 你是变态
720--I'm not sick. 我不是变态
721--Your kid is dead. 你孩子死了
722--And you're trying to replace her with April's baby. 你想用艾普尔的孩子替代她
723--That is not what I'm doing. 才不是这样
724--That is what you're doing from where I'm standing. 从我的角度看 你就是在这么做
725--You're not allowed to judge me. 你没资格评判我
726--Not until you pick out Benny's casket除非你给本尼挑选了棺材
727--and dress him in his Sunday best为他穿上最美的衣服
728--and put him in the ground. 将他葬于地下
729--Until you do that, I don't want to hear another word在那之前 我不想再听到你的
730--from you. 任何一句话
731--Hello? 喂
732--Simone, thank God you answered. 萨蒙妮 还好你接了
733--Naomi. What's going on? 娜奥米 怎么了
734--I ran out without my purse,我没带钱包就出门了
735--and I don't have my insurance card or my ID,我没有医保卡和身份证
736--and the housekeeper isn't answering,女管家也没接电话
737--and I don't have anyone else to call. 我不知道还能打给谁
738--Slow down. What's going on? Where are you? 慢点 出什么事了 你在哪
739--I'm at the hospital. 我在医院
740--I need my purse. Can you please bring it? 我需要我的钱包 你能带过来吗
741--Well, of course. What's happened? 当然 怎么了
742--Tommy's been in a car accident. 汤米出车祸了
743--I-I'll be right there. 我马上过来
744--Yes. Can I help you? 你好 有何贵干
745--I'm here to speak to Rob Stanton. 我是来找罗伯·斯坦顿的
746--- Do you have an appointment? - No. -你有预约吗 -没
747--But I'm not leaving until I speak to him. 不跟他说上话我就不走
748--I beg your pardon? 你说什么
749--Tell him it's April. 跟他说是艾普尔找她
750--So you know who I am. 所以你知道我是谁
751--I do. 是的
752--I'm sorry, but he won't see you. 抱歉 但他不会见你
753--I really think that you should go. 你真的该走了
754--Miss! 小姐
755--Please stop. 请停下
756--I'm sorry, Mr. Stanton. 抱歉 斯坦顿先生
757--I told her you were busy. 我跟她说了你很忙
758--It's all right. What do you want? 没事 你想要什么
759--One lousy minute of your time. 占用你一分钟
760--You owe me that, don't you think? 这是你欠我的 你不觉得吗
761--Claire, go ahead and shut the door. 克莱尔 出去 把门关上
762--I'm sorry I didn't return your phone calls. 抱歉我没有回你电话
763--I thought a clean break was just better for... 我想着一刀两对更好
764--I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
765--Don't worry. I don't need anything from you. 别担心 我不需要你给我什么
766--I'm not keeping it. 我不会留着
767--The way you treated me,你对待我的方式
768--I wasn't even going to tell you. 我本来不想告诉你的
769--But I'm not a bad person. 但我不是坏人
770--You have a right to know. 你有权知道
771--Anyway, that's all I came here to say, so... 总之 这就是我来此想对你说的
772--goodbye. 再见
773--Have a nice life. 祝你生活美满
774--Wait. 等等
775--Simone, thank you so much. 萨蒙妮 太谢谢你了
776--- Where's Tommy? - They're doing some scans of his head. -汤米在哪 -他们在扫描他的头部
777--He has a possible concussion. 他可能有脑震荡
778--They need to be sure there's no swelling. 他们要确保没有任何肿胀
779--But he'll be all right? 但他不会有事
780--He's pretty banged up. 他受了很多伤
781--He has a bad cut on his leg, but he'll recover. 他腿上划了道口子 不过他会好起来的
782--- Oh, thank God. - He was driving while drunk. -谢天谢地 -他醉酒驾驶
783--I couldn't believe it when the nurse told me. 护士告诉我的时候我完全不敢相信
784--Tommy would never... 汤米绝不会...
785--God. What's happened to my boy? 天 我的儿子到底怎么了
786--I feel so awful. 我感觉好惭愧
787--You're so sweet to be here. 你能来真好
788--Even now, when you're going through your own hell. 尤其是现在你还要应付自己的难事
789--What do you mean? 什么意思
790--I know about Karl,我知道卡尔的事了
791--how he's sick with that gay disease. 他染上了那个同志疾病
792--I don't know what you've heard, but... 我不知道你听说了什么 但是
793--Ida Coy told me. 艾达·考伊跟我说了
794--She was in one of the stalls她在厕所隔间里
795--when you were talking to Dr. Bennett's wife. 听到了你和本奈特医生的妻子之间的对话
796--Oh, God. Well, please don't tell anyone else. 天呐 求你别再告诉任何人了
797--Karl would be so upset. 卡尔一定会很生气的
798--I don't care about Karl. 我才不在乎卡尔
799--You're the one I'm concerned for. 我担心的是你
800--Are you okay? 你没事吧
801--Well, I don't have it, if that's what you're asking. 如果你是想问我有没有被染病 我没有
802--Well, I hope not. 但愿没有吧
803--No one seems to know how those people are spreading it. 现在我似乎明白那些人是怎么让这病肆虐的了
804--We brought your son to a room if you want to see him. 我们把你儿子带去了房间里 想见可以去见了
805--Yes, please, let's go. 好的 拜托了 我们走
806--Oh, but we can only allow family back there. 但后面只允许家属进去
807--Oh, Simone is practically family. 萨蒙妮也几乎算是家人了
808--Sorry, it's policy. 抱歉 这是规定
809--- It's fine. Just-just call me later. - I will. -没事 你回头打电话给我吧 -我会的
810--And I will be there for you when you need me. 如果你需要我 我一定会支持你的
811--Truth is, I fell in love with Jade事实是 我爱上洁德的时候
812--without really knowing who she was. 完全不清楚她是个什么样的人
813--And what's worse is I brought her into my home. 更糟糕的是 我把她带进了我的家中
814--Now she's sleeping in my bed and I'm living in a hotel. 现在她睡在我的床上 我却住在酒店里
815--I need her out of my house. 我要她滚出我家
816--But she's enabling my drug addict husband但我那吸毒的丈夫现在完全听她的
817--and I don't think he'll just let her go. 我觉得他是不会放她离开的
818--Not to mention the fact that you and I both know更别提你我都清楚
819--how intensely she can react when she feels threatened. 当她觉得受到威胁时 会做出多么过激的反应
820--If I'm gonna get her out of the house, I need to be smart. 如果我要把她赶出我家 我需要聪明点
821--I need leverage. 我需要筹码
822--And I thought you might be just the person to help me with that. 我觉得你可能是帮助我的最佳人选
823--Why would I help you? 我为什么要帮你
824--I'm thinking, you scratch my back, I scratch yours. 我的想法是 你帮我挠背 我也帮你挠背
825--All you got to do is tell me where it itches. 你只需要告诉我哪里痒就行了
826--They set my bail at $10,000. 他们把我的保释金定成了1万美元
827--They seem to think I'm dangerous. 他们似乎觉得我很危险
828--Well, as luck would have it, I brought my checkbook. 算你走运 我带支票簿来了
829--Well, in that case, how can I help? 那样的话 我能帮上你什么忙
830--Tell me everything you know about Jade. 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我
831--Well, for starters, that's not her real name. 首先 那不是她的真名
832--Oh, shit. 妈的
833--Hold on, darling. You ain't heard nothing yet. 等等 亲爱的 更劲爆的还在后面呢
834--Oh, my poor baby. 我可怜的宝贝
835--How is his leg? 他的腿怎么样了
836--Well, he needed some stitches,不得不缝了几针
837--but he will be good as new in no time. 不过很快就能恢复如初了
838--What in the world? 这是什么鬼
839--Who's Simone? 萨蒙妮是谁
840--That his girlfriend? 是他女朋友吗
841--Bit young for a tattoo. 这么年轻就文身
842--One day he's gonna regret that. 以后情变了肯定会后悔的
843--So will she. 她也会后悔的
844--Hey there. 你好啊
845--How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
846--Better, now that you're here. 你来了 我就觉得好多了
847--Need help with anything? 需要我帮忙做点什么吗
848--Oh, I'm just peeling potatoes. I think I can handle it. 我只是在给土豆削皮而已 我觉得我可以应付
849--I'm gonna change clothes. 我去换身衣服
850--When I'm done, I'll come down and set the table for you. 等我换完 我要下来帮你摆桌子
851--You're sweet. 你太贴心了
852--Leo. 利奥
853--What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
854--Where's Rob? 罗伯去哪儿了
855--He just went upstairs. Is something wrong? 他刚刚上楼了 是出什么事了吗
856--Yeah, you need to come to our house. 是的 你需要去我家一趟
857--You got a phone call from you-know-who. 那个人给你打来电话了
858--She said it's important. 她说有要紧的事
859--And Sheila wanted me to tell you希拉希望我告诉你
860--this is the last time she's doing this for you. 这是她最后一次帮你了
861--She's still angry with me? 她还在生我的气吗
862--Yeah, something like that. 是啊 差不多吧
863--Do you think I'm a horrible person? 你觉得我是个糟糕的人吗
864--Nah, I think you're a nice lady不 我认为你是个好女人
865--who's gotten herself in a real fucking mess. 只是陷入了大麻烦中
866--We're here. 我们来了
867--Is she serious? 她是认真的吗
868--Oh, yeah. 是的
869--Hello? 喂
870--Sheila. What took you so long? 希拉 你怎么这么久才来
871--Long story. I-Is everything okay? 说来话长 一切都还好吧
872--Better than okay. Everything is wonderful. 简直好极了 好到不能再好
873--Tell me. 跟我说说
874--I went to Rob's office to let him know that I'm pregnant. 我去了罗伯的办公室 告诉他我怀孕的事
875--You did what? 你干了什么
876--I figured the S. O. B. had a right to know. 我觉得那个混蛋有权知道
877--Anyway, I stormed into his office and I blurted it out,总之 我冲进他的办公室 把这事抖出来了
878--and do you know what that big galoot did? 你知道那个笨蛋干了什么吗
879--No. 不知道
880--He got down on one knee他单膝跪地
881--and asked me if I would marry him. 问我愿不愿意嫁给他
882--But no, but he's still married. 但是 他还没离婚啊
883--That's what I said. 我也是这么说的
884--But he told me that his marriage is ending. 但他说他的婚姻就快结束了
885--He said he just needs six months. 他说只要再给他六个月的时间就行了
886--Six months. 六个月
887--And then到时候
888--he'll be totally free. 他就会彻底自由了
889--Anyway, I just wanted to call to tell you first. 总之 我只想打个电话先告诉你
890--Now I have to call and tell my mother. 接下来我要打电话告诉我妈了
891--Oh, Sheila. 希拉
892--I am so happy. 我真是太幸福了
893--I would ask if everything's okay, but, uh,我倒是想问问你是不是遇到什么事了
894--I don't think I'm allowed to talk to you anymore. 但好像我不能再跟你说话了
895--So... 所以...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:22 , Processed in 0.068686 second(s), 30 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表