Bree:Thank you, George. That was a lovely evening. 谢谢你 乔治 今晚我过得很开心
George:The pleasure was mine. There's nothing better than greatconversation with a beautiful woman over a deliciousmeal. 荣幸之至,没什么比与一位美丽的女士共进晚餐并相谈甚欢更美好的了
Bree:Well, I guess I should go inside. 我得进去了
George:I'm glad we did this. 我真的很高兴
Bree:Me too. --Andrew. Where did you come from? 我也是--安德鲁 你怎么在这里?
Andrew:I was just on my way back from Brian'shouse. What's going on here? 我刚从布莱恩家回来,这是什么情况?
Bree:Oh, uh…you remember Mr. Williams, our pharmacist? 还记得我们的药剂师 威廉姆斯先生吗?
Andrew:Hey there. - How's it going? What are you doing in his car? 嘿,你好,最近怎么样?你们在车里干吗呢?
Bree:We're just, um... talking. --Mr. Williams took me out to dinner. 我们只不过在……聊天,我和威廉姆斯先生出去吃了顿饭
Andrew:You mean like on a date? 你是说约会吗?
Bree:Well, uh…yes. 算是吧
Andrew:You are aware that she's married, right? 你知道她已经结婚了吧?
Bree:Andrew, your father and I are separated, you know it. 安德鲁,你知道我和你爸爸已经分开了
Andrew:I don't care. Couldn't you wait until hewas out of the house? 我不管 你就不能等到他搬走吗?
Bree:The only reason he's still in the house is because you insisted I care for him. 他留在这里的唯一原因,是你坚持让我照顾他
Andrew:So, so what? What you guys gonna do now? Are…are you two gonna have sex? 那......那又怎样?你们俩接下来有什么打算,是不是还要做爱?
Bree:No, we are not going to have sex! 不, 我们没这打算!
Andrew:Why not? 为什么不呢?
Bree:Because I don't commit adultery like yourfather! That's right, your father had anaffair. I found out about it. I'm just trying to move on with mylife. 因为我不会跟你父亲一样通奸,没错 我发现你父亲有外遇,我现在只是想要继续过我的日子
Andrew:You should watchout for her. She's a liar. 你小心点 她是个骗子!
Bree:Andrew... 安德鲁......